Resolved NY - Brooklyn, Van Dam St, WhtFem 18-30, UP8516, unresp in car w/male, very short arms/legs, Aug'90 - namus removed

What a strange story and lack of information is horrible. Are we allowed to call the person investigating her case to see if we can find out anything else?

It couldn't hurt to call and ask if there's any additional information that can be released.

It couldn't hurt to call and ask if there's any additional information that can be released.

Oh boy, it's the same case manager as the other UID but I'll call next week and see what else I can find out. Unless someone else wants to.

Did anyone submit Theresa Johnson and Maria Pahl? Think they could both be possibilities and there are still no ruleouts listed...

oh Alleykins I cant seem to find the rule out list and I don't know why.. Can you Post it.. or tell me where it is.. I think I am blind ugh... thank you

@madamx did you ever get a response from LE? I once had a friend who was quite involved in little people activism, what a pity I’ve fallen out of contact as she may have been able to publicize the case within her organization.

@madamx did you ever get a response from LE? I once had a friend who was quite involved in little people activism, what a pity I’ve fallen out of contact as she may have been able to publicize the case within her organization.

No... Melt71. rarely anybody ever gets back to me, so I pretty much stick to posting here. Unless I have posted that someone has gotten back to me on a thread, then nada.

yeah that would of been good to get this out there to people who advocate for little people. Maybe someone in those circles would know who this woman was.

it’s funny ..I was just talking about this case w a friend of mine couple of days ago!!.. and now you mention me..maybe this means I have to come back here again!

Were any other NY cases taken down? I saw a load of them were updated.
Yes, two more UIDs were removed. The other two were more recent, though, found in Sept and Aug 2023. UP109314 (identified as Karen Frances McKenney) and UP108871 (identified as Pablo Jimenez Valentin I think)
Any New York unclaimed cases you noticed get removed recently

Any New York unclaimed cases you noticed get removed recently
Only 15 profiles removed in the past week, which is a low number for New York. There used to be dozens of cases removed each week in the past year, I think they were clearing up the backlog caused by Covid. No older cases removed recently, they are usually recent cases or cases from 2020-2021 (they are going chronologically).

Only 15 profiles removed in the past week, which is a low number for New York. There used to be dozens of cases removed each week in the past year, I think they were clearing up the backlog caused by Covid. No older cases removed recently, they are usually recent cases or cases from 2020-2021 (they are going chronologically).
I wouldnt be surprised if the removals pick up again this week though as there are some weeks were the removals slow only to pick back up again. I track the New York cases every week. They are removing December 2021 cases right now so they should start removing 2022 cases soon.

Last edited:
Hello all, on behalf of her son I would like to let you know that Jane Doe has officially been identified. After 33 long years of not knowing what happened to his mother. Since he was very young and not having a clear memory of maternal family he had very minimal information to go off of. We would search and then give a break bc we kept hitting dead roads. He happened to find a lead just by chance and the rest is history… we kept digging and I somehow found this page which then led me to the unclaimed bodied page of the ny medical examiner page. He immediately contacted the ME office and with a week we confirmed it was her.
We would like to thank you all for trying to do your own research to get to the bottom of this. It truly means so much.
He now has closure.
Peace and love to all!

Hello all, on behalf of her son I would like to let you know that Jane Doe has officially been identified. After 33 long years of not knowing what happened to his mother. Since he was very young and not having a clear memory of maternal family he had very minimal information to go off of. We would search and then give a break bc we kept hitting dead roads. He happened to find a lead just by chance and the rest is history… we kept digging and I somehow found this page which then led me to the unclaimed bodied page of the ny medical examiner page. He immediately contacted the ME office and with a week we confirmed it was her.
We would like to thank you all for trying to do your own research to get to the bottom of this. It truly means so much.
He now has closure.
Peace and love to all!

Thanks so much, @Cmn81 , for letting us know, especially for sharing thanks!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back