UNSOLVED NY - Brooklyn, WhtMale floating by Verrazano Bridge, Aug'18

madamx

Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...dentified-man-found-floating-near-bridge/amp/

Cops release sketch of unidentified man found floating near bridge

Police on Wednesday released a sketch of a still-unidentified man found floating in the water near the Verrazano Bridge, along with a picture of a bracelet he was wearing on his wrist.

The man was found floating near the span off Brooklyn on Monday, Aug. 6, at about 10:30 a.m., authorities said.

The man has brown hair and is believed to be between 35 and 45 years old, authorities said.

The man’s bracelet has a silver cross on a black band.

This is the sketch and photo of the bracelet. Sadly there is no info on height or weight .

Attachments

• IMG_1698.PNG
    IMG_1698.PNG
    533.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1697.PNG
    IMG_1697.PNG
    280.4 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1699.PNG
    IMG_1699.PNG
    227.6 KB · Views: 40
That style of cross is popular with bikers. It's either a "Maltese cross" or a version of an Iron Cross (Prussian/German/Nazi military medal).

A similar cross is popular with neonazis and other white supremacists, but that usually has a swastika or similar marking with it.

That style of cross is popular with bikers. It's either a "Maltese cross" or a version of an Iron Cross (Prussian/German/Nazi military medal).

A similar cross is popular with neonazis and other white supremacists, but that usually has a swastika or similar marking with it.
Oh that is good to know. I knew it is big among bikers. I do remember it was big among punk metal and goth groups too. But it does not mention any clothing so you can't sort of pinpoint his look.

Oh that is good to know. I knew it is big among bikers. I do remember it was big among punk metal and goth groups too. But it does not mention any clothing so you can't sort of pinpoint his look.

That's a good point. Those silver swirls in the framework do give it more of a goth flavor.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back