NY NY - Domonique Holley-Grisham, 16, Rochester, 12 Feb 2009

Discussion in '2000's Missing' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Mar 10, 2012.

1. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Former Member

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Domonique Tyshawn Holley-Grisham

Endangered Runaway from Rochester, New York since February 12, 2009

Age: 16 -- Height: 5'9" -- Weight: 160 lbs -- Hair Color: Black -- Eye Color: Brown

Domonique's nickname is Dom. His ears are pierced.

Domonique was last seen at home in Rochester, New York on February 12, 2009. He got a phone call, left the house, and never returned. Authorities believe he left of his own accord, but his mother does not. Domonique may still be in the Rochester area.

NCMEC

NamUs

Charley Project

2. Loading...

3. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Former Member

Families Of Missing People Find Support, Hope In One Another

[snip]

Jones-Grisham’s son, Domonique Holley-Grisham, has been missing since February 2009. He was 16 years old at the time. According to Jones-Grisham, Domonique had just returned from a hockey game when he got a call on his cell phone. That’s when he left his home and was never seen again.

“I just want some closure for my baby and that's all I'm asking for,” Jones-Grisham said.

More: http://www.13wham.com/news/local/st...ope-In/KFO3ATzNIUWNe_ObXScrJQ.cspx?autoplay=1

4. summer_breeze

summer_breeze New Member

http://www.democratandchronicle.com...o-help-find-domonique-holley-grisham/3790953/

Traci Adedeji, ROC 1:17 p.m. EST November 30, 2013

5. KayElJay

KayElJay Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Mother Still Pleading for Answers in Son Domonique Holley Grisham's 2009 Disappearance

6. justinkjones1993

justinkjones1993 New Member

Bumping for Domonique. His mother has not given up. We need to get this solved.

7. Choochoobella

Choochoobella New Member

There is a podcast out today, March 2, 2018, on Domonique. The podcast is called Unfound and it's very good. The police told Domonique's mother (long after Domonique disappeared) that Domonique had said some negative things about his girlfriend on My Space, although his girlfriend said there had been no cross words between them. I wasn't able to find a My Space page for Domonique. Do you think My Space erases pages that have been inactive for a long time? Or maybe his My Space page was under a nickname? I have been under the impression that your social media footprint stays out there unless you deliberately remove it. Domonique's family never knew he had a My Space page. Another rumor Domonique's mother heard was that Domonique had been beaten up and possibly killed after he suddenly left the house on the day he went missing. The police have given this family very little time or energy. The podcast is definitely worth a listen.

8. justinkjones1993

justinkjones1993 New Member

Great info in that podcast, thank you.

I wonder what the motive could have been for a bunch of boys to beat up Domonique? I hope a search is conducted near that bridge!

9. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

10. Brigitte

Brigitte New Member

http://charleyproject.org/case/domonique-tyshawn-holley-grisham

How sad for his mother to hear all these rumors, but not knowing what is true and where her son is. Maybe if the local media would pay a lot of attention to it, one of the teenagers that might be involved, will start to feel guilty and tell what they know. It's quite a secret to live with.