GUILTY NY - Dr. Kiersten Cerveny, 38, dies in NYC apartment bldg, 5 Oct 2015

A cocaine overdose has a massive effect on the heart. The user may have severe chest pain or chest pressure as the coronary arteries that feed blood to the heart constrict. At this point, the heart is being starved of blood and oxygen. As the heart is in a crisis state, it begins to work excessively hard which ultimately can lead to a stroke or a heart attack, even if the person is healthy. The blood pressure and heart rate will also dangerously spike during an overdose which could also cause the heart to fail.http://luxury.rehabs.com/cocaine-addiction/overdose/

Yeah....I read all that & also the marks on her neck were not recent (strangulation) marks but from a surgery. Some speculated it was the surgery a year or so ago that led her to trying to alleviate the pain but I'm not buying it. Even if she had only known this particular producer for a year, there could be many more of the same before him. IMO, some find the thrill in leading a double life, particularly if their life was "orchestrated" by others (think of the movie "Gone Girl" for instance). Eventually, when one leads a double-life, one "life" usually wins out & takes center stage.

She was tall, beautiful, upper middle class family living close to the "Big Apple". She had a lot of opportunities yet a lot of obligations. No judgements coming from me--nope. Nada.

I hope that the truth comes out & people are forthright because there's lessons here. And in the lessons, perhaps her death will not be in vain. Maybe it will send a warning for someone & they will take heed?

All moo

Agree. Hubby probably can't even start to process his feelings. You want to be mad and sad at the same time . But then you can't. I don't know.

How do you od on cocaine? Did she have a heart attack. Now I know you can od but how much was she doing in a short time. I think she was enjoying the moment too much and tried to sniff way too much before it was time to head home. Then her heart started racing and boom.

I feel sorry for hubby and kids. And I feel sad that her last thoughts were probably her realizing that she didn't want to go out like that and she regretted the whole ordeal. May she rest in peace.

From what was reported, there was already cocaine and alcohol use when she was at the bar with her friends before the producer even showed up (see link). Then presumably she and the producer went to the apartment to get some more. I wonder if her hubby had any idea as to what she was up to. I also feel sorry for the kids.
http://abc7ny.com/news/timeline-new-details-revealed-leading-up-to-doctors-death-in-chelsea/1017856/

Yeah....I read all that & also the marks on her neck were not recent (strangulation) marks but from a surgery. Some speculated it was the surgery a year or so ago that led her to trying to alleviate the pain but I'm not buying it. Even if she had only known this particular producer for a year, there could be many more of the same before him. IMO, some find the thrill in leading a double life, particularly if their life was "orchestrated" by others (think of the movie "Gone Girl" for instance). Eventually, when one leads a double-life, one "life" usually wins out & takes center stage.

She was tall, beautiful, upper middle class family living close to the "Big Apple". She had a lot of opportunities yet a lot of obligations. No judgements coming from me--nope. Nada.

I hope that the truth comes out & people are forthright because there's lessons here. And in the lessons, perhaps her death will not be in vain. Maybe it will send a warning for someone & they will take heed?

All moo

I can't imagine any surgery that would cause bruising for a year. I'm thinking the sex thing where strangulation plays a part. The choking game?

From what was reported, there was already cocaine and alcohol use when she was at the bar with her friends before the producer even showed up (see link). Then presumably she and the producer went to the apartment to get some more. I wonder if her hubby had any ideas as to what she was up to. I also feel sorry for the kids.
http://abc7ny.com/news/timeline-new-details-revealed-leading-up-to-doctors-death-in-chelsea/1017856/

And in some articles, the producer was referred to as her boyfriend.
This was an ongoing thing--she was seen at the brownstone frequently.

Maybe her friends will speak out?

Maybe she had a scar on her neck from the surgery, not bruising.

KC was married previously per below:

Kyle Coleman, Cerveny's brother-in-law by her first marriage during the mid-2000s, said that the doctor was 'sweet'. - See more at: http://www.detroitnewstime.com/regi...tan-apartment-block.html#sthash.rF8TvEML.dpuf

Her eyes look very wide open in a lot of those pics. She may have used for a while to help study at night. Then maybe she stopped once things took off. Then maybe she picked up old habits again. So i don't know if she was using at home or if she used it only on go out nights or what. She may have needed to score in the city when ever she did par take with the drugs. Idk.

Married less than 6 years, three small children and probably worked full time. I think she went over the edge. Very sad.

Sounds like they carried her downstairs to the lobby and then called 911. Didn't want the paramedics to have to walk up to their apt. No doubt. Such thoughtfulness!
I wonder what else was in the apt ?

The title of this thread should probably be changed to simply "found dead", Imo.

Cardiac arriyhmia ? I think you would need vast amounts of coke. Partying like it's 1999? All night and into the morning.
Someone supplying someone else with that much drug and being there while they ingest it should be held responsible.
Dragging that unconscious person downstairs then calling 911, not waiting around to tell anyone what she was on? These guys must have some kinda guardian angel to get away with this bs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dallasstar1968
Back