NY - Evanna Tranberg-Bennett, 12, parents failed to get her medical care, 6 Dec 2019 *Arrests*

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by Lusitana, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

Great catch! Hmmmm, but the two actors are Tranberg Bennett. I would to know where these two met, and really like to know where he originally hails from.

2. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

Actors on BFI but not on IMDB. It could be that IMDB didn't list minor actors under full cast and it's also possible that BFI allows someone to submit their own information. It could be errors. I just know things don't match up. Steve has no online presence apart from the old articles about his film center and of course the articles about the MA cases with DSS.

The reason I'm pointing this out is that the family has a history of stretching the truth IMO. One blaring example is their constant claim that the EMTs didn't establish an airway on Evanna - they say this over and over.

But if you look at the diagram they posted on their FB page you can clearly see the notations "ETT and OG Tube" and "ETT ties." ETT stands for Endotracheal intubation.

A tracheal tube is a catheter that is inserted into the trachea for the primary purpose of establishing and maintaining a patent airway and to ensure the adequate exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide. An endotracheal tube is a specific type of tracheal tube that is nearly always inserted through the mouth (orotracheal) or nose (nasotracheal).
    Tracheal tube - Wikipedia

This makes me also question their insistence that Evanna never received oxygen. It's lies like this that convince me that the family is either woefully ignorant or else that they are purposely lying for unknown reasons. IMO.

3. Filly

Well? Depends on the genre you like. Perhaps you can screen it, and fill us in.

Thanks for making me laugh today!

Marg from Oz, JMapes, Lilibet and 2 others like this.
  4. Filly

Marg from Oz, Lilibet and mom2four717 like this.
  5. mom2four717

mom2four717 Well-Known Member

Mary Ann Tranberg

This seems to list Heidi's immediate family. It's her step mom.

Filly, Marg from Oz and Warwick7 like this.
  6. mom2four717

Macrobiotic diet - Wikipedia

This is noteworthy in that the original Kushi Institute was in Brookline.

Look at me sleuthing! :)

Re: Dirty Hari Krishna, I believe the Krishnas were interested in Macro Biotics. Just a kinda curious tie in...or maybe not :)

7. Pseudonymph

Pseudonymph Well-Known Member

8. MsMarple

Yeah, that's the Kushi Institute that closed in 2017, leaving 50k in unpaid taxes. The founder, Michio Kushi is Tenji's grandfather so great grandfather to two of Venushka's kids. Michio claimed a macrobiotic diet could cure cancer. He, his wife and daughter all died from cancer, so go figure.

There's tons of stuff to be sleuthed about it but not all relevant to this case. Oddly, the family claims on their House of Macrobiotics FB that Steve is a world renowned expert on the diet and is planning on writing books on how the family's lifetime research and study will show that current macrobiotics are wrong and I guess he's going to present the "real" way to follow the diet. Or something. :rolleyes: MOO.

Filly, Marg from Oz, bears10 and 5 others like this.
  9. Lusitana

Lusitana On Time Out

The fact that both ended up being diagnosed with cancer is a tragedy. Two family members with cancer? That's just sad. And the fact that they were too proud to ask for help makes me sad too. You can't help those who don't want to be helped, I guess.

Filly, Marg from Oz, bears10 and 3 others like this.
  10. MsMarple

And their daughter also died from cancer. IMO that's the danger in believing one single way of life can cure everything. There's nothing wrong with a plant-based diet as long as a person is willing to add supplements, especially for growing children. But to make claims that a certain diet can *cure* disease is IMO reckless and dangerous. Regardless of whatever the Tranberg Bennett family claims is their way of eating it's clear that certain nutrients were lacking in the children's diets. And IMO it's abusive to restrict a child's diet while ignoring clear signs of vitamin and mineral deficiencies. MOO.

11. shotgun09

shotgun09 Well-Known Member

Was anyone in the family CPR certified? Or an instructor even? Just a vibe I'm getting....:rolleyes:

12. MsMarple

IMO I doubt it. This is a family who is told by a toddler that someone in DSS slapped him and what did they do? Call 911? Call their lawyer? Nope, they posted a short audio file on their FB page where they obviously coached him to accuse DSS of abuse.

A DSS employee slapping a child in care constitutes assault and would immediately be investigated by LE. So why did the child's mother do nothing? It boggles the mind.

Heaven help the other children in that family. MOO.

13. Moreack

Moreack Active Member

I doubt it from their reaction to seeing it.

If you need CPR you are pretty much dead. The family is lucky that the EMT’s were able to get there to help.

14. Warwick7

Warwick7 Well-Known Member

This is a profound post.

I was here in the beginning. Back then my head spun. But, I think that was the intent of Vanuska.

Sedona has laid this out simple and practical to comprehend.

15. mom2four717

Venuska has 4 children with 2 different men. Both fathers are known and semingly involved parents.

The four children use Tranberg Bennet as their last name. This feels weird to me. 2 of the kids could have Kushi as their last name. It makes me feel the pompacity of Steve and Heidi it thick.

16. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

Did these people (SB/HTB) have a memorial service for Evanna? Any celebration of her young life... like maybe a film of her life by someone who reportedly knows how to hold a camera?

17. MsMarple

Well... on their *** they posted an update last February saying Evanna's body had been released and they needed at least 5k in donations to hold her funeral. Then on their FB page they posted on November 1 that they haven't been able to have a funeral yet for Evanna so I guess there's been no funeral. There haven't been any announcements about a memorial service either. I'm not sure where poor Evanna's body is. MOO.

18. Imby001

Imby001 Member

@MsMarple How/what have you discovered to say he is not the same “Steve Bennet”? Indeed his role has been inflated many times over, but Iron Fist Productions was in his building & he was directly involved/or part owner. @Filly asked where he is from & whitepages links him thru LaCrosse back to Bedford,Lexington,Bilercia- basically Boston regions. What is interesting is that Those cross references don’t seem to match his age/relatives. However guessing his birth year there was a divorce filed in Milwaukee by a Steve P.Bennett to a Kathy- 11/1996. Perhaps that was the push she attempted to get him to return... try to film
    “Pictures from Home” there as he stated he had tried before in Florida- one might deduce that they had met in LaCrosse for whatever reason, they ran back to his home area, his being 11 years older, her having HS musical roles etc was enamored or under the spell he exudes & after 2 kids wanted him to divorce. The last case update was 2006 with references to his address being unknown. As for $ who knows, that industry is rife with rich stareyed investors & he seemed to make strides in Japanese interests, likely meeting the Kushi leader whose son Toshi was “betrothed” to Venuska (remember the split & his fear from Heidi & Steve re: statutory rape charges) Whatever the $ that they got & the furniture fight that Venuska parents freaked out over was likely substantial & odd that venuska would be able to lay claim when not even w Toshi at the time. Linda Nevling Tranberg Harrison is Heidi mother who was married to Wally. oddly @ 1974 there was a tranberg woman in lacrosse who had 10 children & raised them all together when the husband died & there was said to be total of 15 children cared for under 1 roof as 5 of the sons lived there also with their families all together. Guessing Wally & Linda during nursing school was one of them & Heidi was there as well for a time. indeed these things are relevant as they stated in a post the DA accused Steve of not working in the film industry (last public info seems from 2001) furthermore i am convinced that there is something scam like or worse in his many missing years of info & the cross referencing repeatedly not matching his info

Warwick7, MsMarple, fred&edna and 4 others like this.
  19. Jane_Fox

Jane_Fox Well-Known Member

That seems like a stretch.and i think you meant Tenji’s grandfather? I found the obit & don’t see the name Wally is it even WI?: “ Rita is survived by her 15 children, Lana (Harold) Kidd, Blair, Linda (Dennis) Young, Rosemont, MN, Allan (Roxy) Tranberg, Abbotsford, Sheila (Eugene) Simmons, Blaire, Cindy (David) Tjoflat, Ettrick, Bob (Sue) Tranberg, Blair, Marie (David Nyen, Blair, Lorie (Jim) Iverson, Blue River, Vern (Wendy) Tranberg West Salem, Sue (Jim) Nyen, Blair, Ron (Deana) Tranberg, Blair, Julie (Tim) Wheeler, Blair, Carol (Jeff) Berg, Ettrick, Butch (Brenda) Tranberg, Whitehall and Tammy (Willie ) Vehrenkamp, Ettrick; 65 grandchildren and great grandchildren; a sister, Elaine Stenberg and four brothers, Tom, Perry, Don and Stephen Lee.”

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
  20. Marg from Oz

Marg from Oz Well-Known Member

Wow..that is some family.