GUILTY NY - George Weber, 47, murdered in his Brooklyn home, 22 March 2009

Once the teen showed up couldn't Weber have refused to their have their little party? I know some people look older than their age and some younger so it might not have been obvious. Such risky behavior (for both of them).

I can't tell how old teens are so I don't expect others to. And after looking at this boy's pictures online - I would have had no idea.

Such a sad case. Risky sex is risky - that's part of the turn-on for some people - but no one deserves to die like this just because they were looking for some sex.

Two lives essentially over because of sex. How often do we here that story?

‘Prince of Darkness’ Sentenced for S&M Sex Slaying

http://www.brooklyneagle.com/categories/category.php?category_id=4&&id=47985

December 13, 2011

JAY STREET — A teenager who once described himself as an anarchist with a penchant for “extreme violence” was sentenced Tuesday to 25 years to life in prison by Kings County Supreme Court Justice Neil Jon Firetog.

At his retrial last month, the young John Katehis continued to claim that he killed a Carroll Gardens radio host in self-defense during an S&M sex act. But this second time around, the jury quickly convicted Katehis, deliberating for only a day.

Katehis, with his head shaved closely, was wearing a fitted suit and tie at Tuesday morning’s sentencing. He smirked for the camera when his picture was taken. Similarly, last month, after the jury announced his guilty verdict, Katehis smiled at his family in the courtroom and casually shrugged his shoulders.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back