NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, Jul 2020 #5

So… I originally saw this on Fox, but it came from Gutfeld so I honestly thought it was just a joke… (I’ll attach link), but now I’m seeing this in publications all over the place!

Please tell me that this disgusting excuse for a so-called sophisticated socialite is NOT actually being allowed to teach “women’s empowerment” and “etiquette classes” to fellow inmates at that cushy Club Fed in FL? Really? This woman’s lack of shame truly knows no bounds…

Apparently, this is what justice looks like ladies and gentlemen… what a slap in the face to her victims.

In her first television interview from prison, Ghislaine Maxwell says the infamous photo of Prince Andrew with his arm around Virginia Roberts Giuffre is a fake.
Yeah, I saw that too, unfortunately, that woman has zero credibility with me and I will never believe a word out of her mouth. The only person in this world she cares about is herself, and in my opinion, she’ll do or say whatever best serves her own interests. There are a myriad of reasons she could benefit from saying this. I am not saying that the photo of Andrew and her is authentic, and I’m not saying that it isn’t, I’m simply saying that from my perspective, any and every statement that will ever come from her is utterly meaningless and irrelevant. If that sounds harsh towards her, I make no apologies for it… she is where she is because of her own despicable choices. If Prince Andrew wants to clear his name, I’m going to have to hear something better than “Ghislaine says so”. Besides, this particular scandal is just one of many in Prince Andrew’s purportedly sordid past.

Last edited:
16 February 2022

The duke's legal team had claimed it might be a fake, but an email obtained by the Daily Mail shows that even Maxwell, who appears in the background of the photo, believes it to be real.

Attachments

• 8E9631BC-CAB5-4D63-8458-600FF374045C.jpeg
    8E9631BC-CAB5-4D63-8458-600FF374045C.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 6
16 February 2022

The duke's legal team had claimed it might be a fake, but an email obtained by the Daily Mail shows that even Maxwell, who appears in the background of the photo, believes it to be real.

And there it is. We already have two totally contradictory statements from her. I rest my case.

Hmmm, do we believe the experts who verified that the picture was real or Ghislane Maxwell, not known for her unbending dedication to the truth? Tough choice.

Does her etiquette class include a section on the etiquette in involved in sex trafficking? Upon what occasion does one write a thank you note? And to whom?

moo

Ghilaine Maxwell knows better than to accuse the royal family of anything!

"Virginia Giuffre, one of dozens of women who have accused Jeffrey Epstein of sexual misconduct, on Tuesday dropped her lawsuit claiming former Harvard Law School professor Alan Dershowitz was among the men with whom Epstein compelled her to have sex.

Giuffre’s 2019 lawsuit accused Dershowitz of defaming her when he denied her claim. Dershowitz had countersued Giuffre.

In a document filed by lawyers for both Giuffre and Dershowitz in federal court in Manhattan, both parties said they would agree not to sue again and waived their rights to appeal.

Giuffre, 39, had also accused Britain’s Prince Andrew of sexually abusing her when she was 17. That lawsuit was dismissed earlier this year after the two reached a settlement. Andrew had denied the claim."

For nearly half a decade, a battle to unseal the names of Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged victims, witnesses and accomplices has been raging in federal courtrooms in Manhattan.

Now, attorneys for Ghislaine Maxwell and one of Epstein’s most prominent survivors have created a list of more than 150 people whose names may be unsealed in that open records case.

They are the “John and Jane Does” at issue in Virginia Giuffre’s long-settled lawsuit against Maxwell, who weren’t parties to the litigation but whose identities may become public…

The attorneys made a point to note that the sealed materials involving more than 40 of the Does are “not salacious.”

Last edited:
For nearly half a decade, a battle to unseal the names of Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged victims, witnesses and accomplices has been raging in federal courtrooms in Manhattan.

Now, attorneys for Ghislaine Maxwell and one of Epstein’s most prominent survivors have created a list of more than 150 people whose names may be unsealed in that open records case.

They are the “John and Jane Does” at issue in Virginia Giuffre’s long-settled lawsuit against Maxwell, who weren’t parties to the litigation but whose identities may become public…

The attorneys made a point to note that the sealed materials involving more than 40 of the Does are “not salacious.”

Great news. Actively moving forward and hoping the momentum continues.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back