NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yowza, those soul-less eyes.

I like this line from the Daily Mail article: Despite claiming to have no mirror, Maxwell appears to manage some level of maintenance with well-plucked eyebrows clearly on display.

I would guess GM did this to herself, since she hasn't had any interaction with other prisoners. She prolly did it in one of the 15 minute stretches at night when she isn't monitored.

And DOC isn't having any of it:
Sternheim said Maxwell got what she called a 'black eye' despite 24/7 camera surveillance on her at all time.

The filing said: 'No guard addressed the bruise until Ms. Maxwell, who has no mirror, caught a reflection of her aching eye in the glean of a nail clipper.

'At that point, MDC staff confronted Ms. Maxwell regarding the source of the bruise, threatening to place her in the SHU if she did not reveal how she got it' - the SHU is the most restrictive part of the prison.

Note the lie: GM doesn't have 24/7 surveillance.

What are people's thoughts on her expression in that black eyed photo? My first impression was that of somebody playing a game. I don't know, but if I were in prison and wanted to drum up public support, I wouldn't release such a smug selfie.

What are people's thoughts on her expression in that black eyed photo? My first impression was that of somebody playing a game. I don't know, but if I were in prison and wanted to drum up public support, I wouldn't release such a smug selfie.
It sounds like Daily Mail doesn't believe it's actually a black eye. They also make it sound as though no-one believes it, because there's too much surveillance. And it happened on Wednesday? Right after her latest negative to release on bail?
Also, an excuse was made about why she didn't consult a doctor or tell the guards.
It also doesn't look like a normal kind of black eye?
LMAO, the response from DOC was to say they might put her in the special "safe" highly-surveilled section, the one for inmates at risk of self-harm (also from other inmates, but GM has had no contact with other inmates). GM doesn't want to be in that section... DOC sure has her number.

Interesting that GM caught the black eye in the "gleam of a nail clipper". What's she doing with nail clippers? She prolly used it to create the black eye....

Last edited:
Yowza, those soul-less eyes.

I like this line from the Daily Mail article: Despite claiming to have no mirror, Maxwell appears to manage some level of maintenance with well-plucked eyebrows clearly on display.

I would guess GM did this to herself, since she hasn't had any interaction with other prisoners. She prolly did it in one of the 15 minute stretches at night when she isn't monitored.

And DOC isn't having any of it:
Sternheim said Maxwell got what she called a 'black eye' despite 24/7 camera surveillance on her at all time.

The filing said: 'No guard addressed the bruise until Ms. Maxwell, who has no mirror, caught a reflection of her aching eye in the glean of a nail clipper.

'At that point, MDC staff confronted Ms. Maxwell regarding the source of the bruise, threatening to place her in the SHU if she did not reveal how she got it' - the SHU is the most restrictive part of the prison.

Note the lie: GM doesn't have 24/7 surveillance.
I don't understand how her eyebrows are so well maintained if she doesn't have a mirror and I'm assuming she doesn't have tools to keep them looking like that.

I smell a fish.

Her lawyers have released a photograph of her showing her with a bruised face (large pic in link). The photo was included in a letter to a NY judge by her attorney who suggests she was injured while having to cover her eyes with a sock or towel at night because guards repeatedly flash light in her cell every 15 minutes to make sure she is breathing.

The letter also said that she was confronted by MDC staff due to a visible bruise over her left eye but they didn't address it until she caught a reflection of her aching eye in the glean of a nail clipper as she doesn't have a mirror. They asked her how she came to get the bruise and threatened to place her in the SHU [special housing unit] if she didn't reveal how she got it.

The judge ordered that the government find out if she is being subjected to flashlight surveillance every 15 minutes at night or any other atypical flashlight surveillance. If so, the government should explain the basis for this and whether she could be provided with an eye covering if necessary.

Ghislaine Maxwell: lawyers release photo showing bruised face

I have several large nail clippers and I tried to see if I could see my eyes. Yes, I could, with great difficulty but you had to hold them so they were an inch or so from your eye at just the right angle. She knows how she got that bruise, but like everything else with her, it's a secret.

The black eye photo is creepy to me. Her expression seems to not match the circumstance she is currently living with.

Doesnt look like someone who would care if a guard stood knee to knee with her while she potties.

To me, that's a lecherous look/face.

jmoo

The black eye photo is creepy to me. Her expression seems to not match the circumstance she is currently living with.

Doesnt look like someone who would care if a guard stood knee to knee with her while she potties.

To me, that's a lecherous look/face.

jmoo

It does look creepy, like she is auditioning for a scary movie.

The link below provides several comments about Maxwell made by an alleged former friend, who states she has been interviewed by the FBI.

'...“There were always half-naked young women around both Maxwell and Epstein. Yes, I saw them, and it troubled me,” she said..."If it looks like she’s going down, Ghislaine will make a deal, and she’ll throw people under the bus, including Prince Andrew,” the former friend explains...'

Ghislaine Maxwell said 'girls are like candy,' pal alleges | Toronto Sun

The link below provides several comments about Maxwell made by an alleged former friend, who states she has been interviewed by the FBI.

'...“There were always half-naked young women around both Maxwell and Epstein. Yes, I saw them, and it troubled me,” she said..."If it looks like she’s going down, Ghislaine will make a deal, and she’ll throw people under the bus, including Prince Andrew,” the former friend explains...'

Ghislaine Maxwell said 'girls are like candy,' pal alleges | Toronto Sun

I doubt the US would prosecute Prince Andrew. He's been sidelined in the UK; that might as much as the US can accomplish without incurring a colossal diplomatic snub. Not happening IMO.

I don't think GM will cooperate. I think she's convinced she can get out of this and not be held accountable. Same as always. And who all can she throw under the bus? I could see her trying extortion, though. Actually, this may already have been her schtick for a few decades?

A royal commentator has claimed the palace and the Queen are under intense pressure to act before GM's trial begins on July 12, but as he’s her “favourite" son, she’s still sheltering him when she should be urging him to speak to the FBI.

He’s reportedly launched a company with a former banker who resigned from royal favourite Coutts after being accused of "touching a female colleague inappropriately and boasting about his sexual exploits". [Birds of a feather etc]

One poll has his approval rating at – wait for it – minus 73%.

Queen 'trapped in Catch 22' with Prince Andrew ahead of Ghislaine Maxwell trial

A royal commentator has claimed the palace and the Queen are under intense pressure to act before GM's trial begins on July 12, but as he’s her “favourite" son, she’s still sheltering him when she should be urging him to speak to the FBI.

He’s reportedly launched a company with a former banker who resigned from royal favourite Coutts after being accused of "touching a female colleague inappropriately and boasting about his sexual exploits". [Birds of a feather etc]

One poll has his approval rating at – wait for it – minus 73%.

Queen 'trapped in Catch 22' with Prince Andrew ahead of Ghislaine Maxwell trial

So PA gets to keep his military titles while PH doesn't? IMO, I'd be livid if I were Harry, and say, eff the Firm. How is it that royalty is still shielded from the law? The Queen is 95, so maybe she's harkening back to yesteryear, when royalty could get away with such depravity much more easily, or she's being all sentimental about her darling favorite? Time to hand the crown over to Chuck and also time for the UK gov't to claw back the royal power of protection. ETA: MOO.

So PA gets to keep his military titles while PH doesn't? IMO, I'd be livid if I were Harry, and say, eff the Firm. How is it that royalty is still shielded from the law? The Queen is 95, so maybe she's harkening back to yesteryear, when royalty could get away with such depravity much more easily, or she's being all sentimental about her darling favorite? Time to hand the crown over to Chuck and also time for the UK gov't to claw back the royal power of protection. ETA: MOO.

Handy Andy won't like it one little bit when Charles becomes king because he's made it quite clear for some time that he intends to slim down the monarchy. He plans to reduce the number of senior, full-time working members of the family to those in the immediate line of succession, i.e. himself and Camilla, William, Kate and their 3 children. That means he'll be ditching about 2 dozen or so on the firm's current payroll. I imagine Andy, Harry and Meghan will be the first to go as they're the least popular. The Queen is the most popular followed by William and Kate and I think they'll be perfect to modernise the monarchy when it's their turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth