NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Animal Adventure Park
Don't forget our park reopens on May 13, 2017 for the summer. Be sure to come and see our giraffe April give birth LIVE !!! We are open at 10am :giggle:

While we wait, and wait and wait, we at AAP are selling April's very own feces/dung for the special price only $4.99 (you must be subscribed to the $5 text alert to receive this low price) All un-subscribers will have to pay the regular price for $6.99 . Sorry, no exceptions! So sign up for text alerts today!

Older posts on their FB page
No baby yet but we are very close!
Like · Reply · 3 · January 2 at 7:30pm

Jan. 3
To keep things fun; lets play a game. In the comments section, submit your guess for the birth date!
All correct guesses will be pooled together, and one winner will be selected! The Winner will take home their very own 4 Foot Tall Plush Giraffe!
Guess that's not happing anymore, cause they are FAMOUS now .

Feb. 14
We expect a calf soon. The only comment about March was we would be shocked if she went that long!
** Anybody else NOT shocked? Their FB page starts about the
impending birth as far back as D Dec 2016. SMH

Animal Adventure Park
Don't forget our park reopens on May 13, 2017 for the summer. Be sure to come and see our giraffe April give birth LIVE !!! We are open at 10am :giggle:

While we wait, and wait and wait, we at AAP are selling April's very own feces/dung for the special price only $4.99 (you must be subscribed to the $5 text alert to receive this low price) All un-subscribers will have to pay the regular price for $6.99 . Sorry, no exceptions! So sign up for text alerts today!

Older posts on their FB page
No baby yet but we are very close!
Like · Reply · 3 · January 2 at 7:30pm

Jan. 3
To keep things fun; lets play a game. In the comments section, submit your guess for the birth date!
All correct guesses will be pooled together, and one winner will be selected! The Winner will take home their very own 4 Foot Tall Plush Giraffe!
Guess that's not happing anymore, cause they are FAMOUS now .

Feb. 14
We expect a calf soon. The only comment about March was we would be shocked if she went that long!
** Anybody else NOT shocked? Their FB page starts about the
impending birth as far back as D Dec 2016. SMH

:floorlaugh:

Finally seeing movement in the right side of her belly this evening. Haven't seen that much movement in quite awhile now.

I just discovered April last night and I am just stunned by how many people are watching her.
The count is 190,000 on youtube..just wow!

It's funny about those fb posts, because if you read comments, people go crazy if it's mentioned and insist the media got it all wrong and AAP never said they were close!

I just discovered April last night and I am just stunned by how many people are watching her.
The count is 190,000 on youtube..just wow!

In following with fb comments... I only joke here, but I've seriously seen this comment on FB...

You're JUST joining?? Well I've been here since the beginning, and you don't know what you're talking about! You can't just jump in last minute when we've been watching for months!

:welcome: to insanity!!! Hope we have a healthy April and calf soon!!

So,what are you all hoping for?
A boy or girl and what would you pick for a name?

I have a friend that DAILY has to inform me of all the politically stuff going on, despite me saying I can't do anything about it, so I don't want to hear it. So I've started talking about April every time she starts politics. She doesn't watch April, but told me to call her if she's having the calf... She text me on Friday saying I best keep near a feed because April was going to deliver while I was out of town. I laughed, told her I would believe it when I saw it She insisted that she had seen a post and it would this past weekend. For much of the weekend, I was traveling and didn't have a signal to check in. Visited my Mom, and no signal there either. While I was away, one of my dogs attacked the other, so I got a call that my dachshund was on the way to the vet. So no signal again. Was at the vet a few hours, and was worried about her, so didn't even look for a signal. Got home, my dog was still semi sedated, didn't feel good, wouldn't walk, etc. That was on Saturday! I've checked in many times since being home... no baby!

My doggy finally peed at 4am TODAY! She hadn't peed since Saturday and was going back to the vet for IV fluids since she wouldn't drink water, nor eat. The pain meds were making her feel sick. She's eating small amounts now, and drinking water, so as long as infection stays away, she should heal fine.

So my friend calls this morning, after her usual political talk, I said "No baby yet!", she said "You need to call them, and tell them to get another vet there!" LMAO! As if! I said why would I be the one calling? There's hundred of thousands of people watching, no doubt some vets, zoos, prior caretakers of Aprils, PETA, etc, and they have more knowledge than I do!

OOPs, sorry. That will cost you $1 to pick a name. Even here at websleuths...
:wink:

One of my g/f told me they are charging $4.99 to know the sex.
I was like..what....lol
Now it is a $1 for a name...lol

Someone just donated $500 while in their chat! Several dontated $50, and $20, and $10, easily in the thousands just tonight.

I have a friend that DAILY has to inform me of all the politically stuff going on, despite me saying I can't do anything about it, so I don't want to hear it. So I've started talking about April every time she starts politics. She doesn't watch April, but told me to call her if she's having the calf... She text me on Friday saying I best keep near a feed because April was going to deliver while I was out of town. I laughed, told her I would believe it when I saw it She insisted that she had seen a post and it would this past weekend. For much of the weekend, I was traveling and didn't have a signal to check in. Visited my Mom, and no signal there either. While I was away, one of my dogs attacked the other, so I got a call that my dachshund was on the way to the vet. So no signal again. Was at the vet a few hours, and was worried about her, so didn't even look for a signal. Got home, my dog was still semi sedated, didn't feel good, wouldn't walk, etc. That was on Saturday! I've checked in many times since being home... no baby!

My doggy finally peed at 4am TODAY! She hadn't peed since Saturday and was going back to the vet for IV fluids since she wouldn't drink water, nor eat. The pain meds were making her feel sick. She's eating small amounts now, and drinking water, so as long as infection stays away, she should heal fine.

So my friend calls this morning, after her usual political talk, I said "No baby yet!", she said "You need to call them, and tell them to get another vet there!" LMAO! As if! I said why would I be the one calling? There's hundred of thousands of people watching, no doubt some vets, zoos, prior caretakers of Aprils, PETA, etc, and they have more knowledge than I do!

Glad to hear your dog is better.
She finally laid down.
I was wondering when she would.Lord she has been on her feet for hrs.
I am a political junkie to,but I go back and forth from April to them!LOL

Ugh she laid down again :( any guesses how long this time?

2Hope4, I'm glad your doggie is doing better.

I found your political story funny because last week my doctor actually ordered me to stop watching the news. So now I multitask by watching April AND the news. I feel like a failure.

Contractions? Baby moving? Breathing heavily? Lots of abdominal movement, but at this point, I ain't even guessing what it might be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998