NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if I have WIFI in my closet....the one my hubby is gonna lock me in if April doesn't hurry up with this baby!?????

My choice for name is for boy or girl...
•Bout damn time•

BDT for short.

I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if I have WIFI in my closet....the one my hubby is gonna lock me in if April doesn't hurry up with this baby!?????

I am pretty sure the loony bin where my husband is sending me doesn't. :( Maybe I can sneak over to your house and we can hide away somewhere near your router.

BTW, I think Animal Adventure should fund our Giraffe Addiction Recovery sessions...after this is over.

I don't know how I find this stuff.

images

There was a teacher who was teaching young kids the different types of animals.
She showed them the picture of a giraffe, and asked them what it was. Nobody answered..so she gave them a clue, "It has a long neck." One kid answered, "Giraffe!"
Pleased, the teacher showed a picture of a zebra.
Nobody answered it again, so she gave them a clue. "This animal has stripes." "Zebra!" one kid answered.
So she put up another one, that of a deer.
The teacher could not think of a clue..but suddenly she came up with one!..she asked them "what does your mother call your father?"
Suddenly one child got up and answered "HORNY B*ST*RD!"

There was a teacher who was teaching young kids the different types of animals.
She showed them the picture of a giraffe, and asked them what it was. Nobody answered..so she gave them a clue, "It has a long neck." One kid answered, "Giraffe!"
Pleased, the teacher showed a picture of a zebra.
Nobody answered it again, so she gave them a clue. "This animal has stripes." "Zebra!" one kid answered.
So she put up another one, that of a deer.
The teacher could not think of a clue..but suddenly she came up with one!..she asked them "what does your mother call your father?"
Suddenly one child got up and answered "HORNY B*ST*RD!"

Favorite so far!!
tumblr_n7ruwrJnWA1smcbm7o1_500.gif

Found this on twitter

Me when that tail goes down. #aprilthegiraffe
A6pMv_s-200x150.gif (click)

This needs to happen soon or I will need a rescue and an extraction lol. I find I look at the hunting Lab and note characteristics April also has. The doe eyes, stunning face etc. etc. Lordy!!!!

Sweet orange mama kitty is having her babies! Three (?) precious little ones so far! :loveyou:

Come on, April!

[video=youtube;Od1-koPkMjI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od1-koPkMjI[/video]

April has a 150lb baby in her.
She is making me gain 150lbs just sitting and waiting for her,,hurry it up now April! LOL

April's eating the hay tonight. No tossed salad!

She and Oliver were eating from his feeder when the lights went out. Now they're eating by candlelight. :candle:
How romantic! :heartluv:

Ohhhhh April. Fiancé is going to a football or hockey game tomorrow in Buffalo (shows how much I pay attention) and I will be watching allllllllll day. She better have this baba.

I think she looks the same as when I started watching 2 months ago

4/7 Evening Update

April's Calendar Girl: April
Keeper report remains relatively similar to morning! Great appetite and good nature!
So, we thought we would share another Dr Tim Update:
-------------------
Well Giraffe Fans, here we are approaching another weekend without a giraffe calf... <sigh> Tonight I decided to have a little pep talk with April to see if we could try to nail down a day, week, month or any sort of time frame... In this photo she is pretty much telling us what she thinks about that plan...
On a more serious note, everything looks great with our big girl. She is acting completely normal. Her appetite has returned. She is still showing us all the signs that she is almost ready. There is no reason for worry about her or the calf's health. She just isn't quite ready yet...

17800018_951072154995664_683683975589924777_n.jpg

LOL at the photo!! :laughcry:

Beautiful photo! And on that note is a hot bath and a good nights sleep! As my parrot would say...Hasta la vista behbey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151