NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:moo: This link is a rerun. Folks are chatting on this rerun site if you copy link from your post and open in full screen in youtube

:moo:

fwiw

OK-sorry about that!

Cuteness overload on the kitten-cam. Bottle-feeding the tiniest baby :loveyou:

Screen Shot 2017-04-08 at 4.25.49 PM.jpg

Bently, are you seeing April? Or did you mean you're watching the kitten cam? I'm easily confused, lol. April's cam is still down for me, says 114 minutes now. I wonder what's going on.

attachment.php

Attachments

• e6b544_859b4443d08f4bc6a5b5921cee70a39c-mv2.gif
    e6b544_859b4443d08f4bc6a5b5921cee70a39c-mv2.gif
    502.6 KB · Views: 115
Bently, are you seeing April? Or did you mean you're watching the kitten cam? I'm easily confused, lol. April's cam is still down for me, says 114 minutes now. I wonder what's going on.

attachment.php

No April feed for me either.... Was saying so fabulous that we can watch the kittens while waiting. So sorry I was not clear.

Gosh, I really hope that there's nothing wrong with April and her calf.
Maybe that's why they shut down the live feed(?)

I'm not on FB but can still read at the Parks Official site. Folks said April seemed fine when the feed went down so most are leaning toward a technical issue.

Back from the Bridal Shower, Masters Golf Tourney on. 2 laptops in front of me. One for the live feed. Whenever it comes back live. The other for posting lol. Saves toggling back and forth.

Oh thank goodness, the AAP just posted on their FB that it's technical. Planned outages?? Who's been living under a rock and planned those?? lol!

"Giraffe Cam Down

We are aware and our team has jumped on the issue, however -

Per IT
"There might be something bigger going on. A bunch of things are down. Can't even sign into remote software from Verizon or Time Warner"

We will get things back up and running as soon as our services are available to do so!

Update: it appears there is planned outages!
We have no control but will be back ASAP

If there are any updates on April - we can send them out via our text alert system! We will keep you posted."

https://www.facebook.com/AnimalAdventurePark/posts/951858098250403

No April feed for me either.... Was saying so fabulous that we can watch the kittens while waiting. So sorry I was not clear.

No big deal lol... was just hoping there was someone out there who could view it and keep us posted! I would sign up for those text alerts but I can't, since Paypal sucks. Grmph. Either way it's almost midnight here and I should still be resting a lot, so I might want to sign off soon anyway... but April... and cat videos... so much to do.... :D

Feed is back. No babe yet and April is getting treats.

Aww yay glad the feed is back. I like to see her before going to sleep. lol I'm a sap. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288