NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by Indy Anna, Feb 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

Yesterday she didn't.

2. raja

raja Well-Known Member

She won't go out because she does not want to leave her hay stash. When Oliver comes into her stall he goes straight for her food and it looks like she is loving on him but I think she is really getting him away from her food. She likes to eat.

3. CARIIS

CARIIS Spelling Bee Winner - Kindergarden!

I am wondering if this is directly related to being pregnant or was she always a home body!!

4. LaborOfLobe

LaborOfLobe Active Member

Still just guessing, but I think it's the pregnancy. I have seen her go outside (eons ago) and there are a lot of pics of her outside with visitors to the park.

5. CARIIS

Go Sweetie

6. CARIIS

You know what just struck me - intuitively they know their calves are easy pray- so maybe she is trying to see if anything is around ??

7. CARIIS

She is just stunning

235K now watching lets see if it soars

8. CARIIS

She WANTS to go............................

It seems like she is using her height (neck up really tall) to survey the scene for safety!

Dont close it what is wrong with just leaving it open for a bit if for nothing else than fresh air -- hold on lighting another cigg!

9. CARIIS

This is the first time I have seen anything other than her walking around in circles - is it big outside?? 245 K

Well well from the last 20 or so minutes i have learned I am not cut out for this ha!

Good thing I am gay ! Would be a horrid neurotic father in the waiting room !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Jewish

I have *****ed about the accommodations, the attending physician, the food, the lighting,!!!

It also explains why I have no relationship with the nieces or nephews when they were babies .

Oh my god...........

Oh looked she blinked. Oh look she breathed. Oh look she farted. Oh look she moved her left pinkie. Oh look she turned her head . Oh look she touched the dog. Oh look she smiled. Oh look she sneezed. Oh look she made a guttural sound. Oh looked she moved her right foot. Oh look her nose is running. Oh my god was that a cough get the doctors # out and ready. Oh look she just vomited all her self how cute! Human noses would in unison go on a sniffing stampede, oh my god she has poop on her --call out SWAT time for a diaper change.

Upon removal of said diaper would be an analytical discussion of color shape density of material in the diaper. Then the committee would have to analyze when the butt was clean enough to install the new diaper. then there would be a fitting session and serious debate if the fit was correct. This could result in some serious consultations.

Then take the thing and put her in her chair. Everyone resume thier staring state and ....

Oh looked she blinked. Oh look she breathed. Oh look she farted. Oh look she moved her left pinkie. Oh look she turned her head . Oh look she touched the dog. Oh look she smiled. Oh look she sneezed. Oh look she made a guttural sound. Oh looked she moved her right foot. Oh look her nose is running. Oh my god was that a cough get the doctors # out and ready. Oh look she just vomited all her self how cute! Human noses would in unison go on a sniffing stampede, oh my god she has poop on her --call out SWAT time for a diaper change.

Upon removal of said diaper would be an analytical discussion of color shape density of material in the diaper. Then the committee would have to analyze when the butt was clean enough to install the new diaper. then there would be a fitting session and serious debate if the fit was correct. This could result in some serious consultations.

Cut and paste for the next three years

10. perfectingpink

perfectingpink Well-Known Member

I don't know how big it is outside the stalls. I see Oliver is once again out and about. Poor April, she just doesn't seem to have wanted to explore this time, either. I think I remember a while back, when they were able to open the door before the snow storm, she did the same thing and just gazed out the door with no interest to wander.

11. Yesiamapirate

Yesiamapirate Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same thing! They look all lovey but I agree, it is probably all about the food at this point.

12. Xara

Xara Active Member

Oliver is so cute. It seems like he keeps coming back inside to check on her. Wish we could see what he does outside, I'd love to see him frolic.

13. eucalyptuz

eucalyptuz Well-Known Member

ETA:
    I have been quite forgiving of the way the park has been using this event to generate some cash and some attention to the global plight of giraffes...I have less good will now that the Park has decided to hold the gender of the baby secret and only reveal it to the text subscribers...geesh. I'm sure the news will get around anyway but they will not release the info to MSM for a few hours.

14. jadejazzkayla

jadejazzkayla Well-Known Member

OMG! Me too! He is just so cute I can't stand it!I just want to squeeze him so hard!

15. CARIIS

It is out of control and unappealing imo

Next up ----during birth they will throw in 10 sec Toys or Us blurbs

16. TenaciousTBacon

TenaciousTBacon Well-Known Member

Idk, I think it's to be expected these days. I can stand to wait for the news on twitter or tapatalk gossip. Not gonna pay for exclusive whatever.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

17. steelman

steelman Former Member

She doesn't want to go out in the play yard because the other giraffe's call her "fatty". Right now she's feeling a little self conscious about all the weight gain.

I know this because I took " giraffe psychology 101" in high school.

18. TenaciousTBacon

I laughed so hard my coworker came to check on me. [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

19. CARIIS

He is a little rascal!!!

20. TenaciousTBacon

Screenshot_20170403-083557.png
    A bit of a cuddle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.