NY - Gov Spitzer tells staff he's linked to prostitution ring

Or better yet, why didn't he use the "I was going undercover so I could prosecute them" excuse?

:crazy:

Not only should Spitzer resign, he should be prosecuted. And to think he was NY Attorney-General before he was elected governor.

This leaves citizens with more "Who can we really trust?" questions.

They said that he is being indicted on something. I wonder where he got the money for pay for his dalliances. His wife is good looking. Why the heck does he need a high priced hooker??

OOOOOOH he was indicted on the charges on Feb 7th, but it was sealed!! Not sure what else Shepard said, have kids making noise.

He used to be the Controller for NY for many years, I think. I wonder if he spent money then on prostitutes.

I really, really feel sorry for his wife and THREE daughters...
having lived though a similar experience .. it is not pretty, and the fall-out from this, as far as his family goes, will last for a long, long time...

"Lo how the mighty are fallen"...very sad, indeed.

If it is indeed true, and he was not just "going undercover" ( oh, the irony) this will help both the Republicans and Obama ( Spitzer had endorse Hillary)

Hey, there also is a thread in the PP. I lived in NY until recently. He campaigned on the slogan that he lived at the corner of Integrity and Honesty Lane or something ridiculous like that. He also was the Controller for NY for years, I think. I wonder if he used government resources for his dalliances...

Not only should Spitzer resign, he should be prosecuted. And to think he was NY Attorney-General before he was elected governor.

This leaves citizens with more "Who can we really trust?" questions.
He was endorsing Hillary Clinton for President. I wonder if she will speak up for him. :rolleyes: Spitzer is also being investigated on other wrongdoings (using State Troopers to spy on and get embarrassing information on his Republican opponent). Hope that he is prosecuted for everything.

Mmmm, could his "involvement" be for "investigative" purposes?:confused: :eek:

Just playing devil's advocate here, LOL:rolleyes:

Oh, it'll be ok, New Yorker. (sarcasm intended) He just apologized on live TV "first and most importantly" to his family. :sick: Loser.

We missed the PC. He came in resigned and that was it. Very few people recorded it. We now have a new governor. Lordy, lordy.

Dershowitz saying Spitzer is brilliant but men don't think with their brains when it comes to this, they think with another part of their body.

Blah blah blah.

Oh, it'll be ok, New Yorker. (sarcasm intended) He just apologized on live TV "first and most importantly" to his family. :sick: Loser.

Yea...he's sorry he got caught. :rolleyes:

We missed the PC. He came in resigned and that was it. Very few people recorded it. We now have a new governor. Lordy, lordy.
He hasn't resigned yet. As some of you may know, I work for the NYS Assembly. Talk about shocked!!!! I am sick to my stomach!

Apparently they have Spitzer on a Federal wiretap of the Emperor's Club while he was in Washington DC last month. Spitzer is Client #9. Makes you wonder how many other upstanding politicians they also captured on the Federal wiretap.

David A. Paterson was elected New York’s lieutenant governor on November 7, 2006.

Elected to represent Harlem in the New York State Senate in 1985, David Paterson has demanded and achieved change at every level, not simply by what he stands for but by who he is.

In 2002, David Paterson was elected minority leader of the New York State Senate, the first non-white legislative leader in New York’s history. In 2004 in Boston, he became the first visually impaired person to address a Democratic National Convention. And 2006 saw Mr. Paterson make history again by being elected New York’s first African-American lieutenant governor.

As New York State Senate minority leader, David Paterson led the charge on several crucial issues for New York’s future, proposing legislation for a $1 billion voter-approved stem cell research initiative, demanding a statewide alternative energy strategy, insisting on strong action to fight against domestic violence, and serving as the primary champion for minority- and women-owned businesses in New York. As a result, Governor Spitzer asked Mr. Paterson to continue to lead New York State on these issues as lieutenant governor.

http://www.ny.gov/ltgov/index.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back