NY - human body parts found near a popular park in Babylon, Long Island, 28 Feb 24.

Governor Hochul is missing the point! It is NOT OK to have dismembered a body (let alone two), and be out walking the streets. It's just not. Stop avoiding the fact/proof that bail reform does not work. Laying blame on which charges the prosecution filed, and not including murder charges. Obviously there was not enough evidence yet to charge anyone with murder.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 432252504_10231479747366232_5709967764550845957_n.jpg
    432252504_10231479747366232_5709967764550845957_n.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 432381463_10231479747446234_6136441713670912457_n.jpg
    432381463_10231479747446234_6136441713670912457_n.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
The woman whose remains were recently found in three different locations has been identified as 59-year-old Donna R. Conneely, whose last known address was in Yonkers, Suffolk County police said Monday.
[snip]
According to police, the man has been tentatively identified. No one is currently charged with murder for Conneely or the male’s death.
Babylon Body Parts Case Victim Identified

ETA Donna's Facebook
it mentions a domestic partnership but it is an old page with nothing posted publicly since 2019 so she may have a more current one.

warning: pic of severed arm (sort of blurred... ugh) at link. that was not what i was expecting to see in the article.

the one guy who is accused is the deceased's cousin. why??? i cannot comprehend this.
can someone explain this bail thing to me bc not eligible for bail i'd assume means they CANNOT walk out all willy nilly and yet...??!?!?
---
The two people who were brutally murdered before having their remains butchered and scattered in a public park for children to find have been identified.

Police and family identified the victims as Malcolm Craig Brown, 53, and Donna Conneely, 59, on Monday.

The details emerged on the same day two of the people accused in their heinous case, Steven Brown, 44, Malcom's cousin, and Amanda Wallace, 40, appeared in Central Islip Court.

Distraught family members watched their bail hearing, with one yelling out 'how could you?' and another telling the suspects 'do the right thing.'

Jeffrey Mackey, 38, and Alexis Nieves, 33, were all also arrested in connection to the case last week.

Mackey and Neives were in court on Friday, and on Monday the other two suspects were in court. All four have been released back on the streets thanks to the state's 'no bail' laws.

Suspects facing charges relating to mutilation and disposal of murdered corpses are no longer eligible for bail after New York reformed its bail laws in 2019.
1710230278154.png

warning: pic of severed arm (sort of blurred... ugh) at link. that was not what i was expecting to see in the article.

the one guy who is accused is the deceased's cousin. why??? i cannot comprehend this.
SFF BBM

Because no Murder charges have been filed yet, I am wondering if this was a case of two overdoses, and the suspects panicked, not wanting to call the police. Sorry if this sounds judgmental, but they all do look like drug addicts to me. MOO

As for New York's bail reform, here is an article explaining it simply. Something must be done about it.

The problem is that this crime (only charged with dismembering as of now) and many others (rape for example, yes rape) are considered non-violent. Unbelievable.

82235523-13184125-Suspects_Jeffrey_Mackey_38_and_Alexis_Nieves_33_were_seen_walkin-a-23_1710189854012.jpg

Fellow suspects Jeffrey Mackey, 38, and Alexis Nieves, 33, were seen walking out of Suffolk County Criminal Court freely on Friday with huge grins on their faces.
Long Island dismemberment victims whose remains were dumped in a park

DISGUSTING. you can see how seriously these two are taking their role and charges in this heinous act :mad:

I know this case is real, but it feels like a bad movie. From what they did to the victims, to then just dumping them in public, to them being allowed to walk free (!)
NY change your laws quickly!
These suspects are sick, sick, sick. Which means dangerous.

Even if the victims "just" OD'd, they could have dropped them off near a hospital or just called 911 and said they came home and found them OD'd.

82235523-13184125-Suspects_Jeffrey_Mackey_38_and_Alexis_Nieves_33_were_seen_walkin-a-23_1710189854012.jpg

Fellow suspects Jeffrey Mackey, 38, and Alexis Nieves, 33, were seen walking out of Suffolk County Criminal Court freely on Friday with huge grins on their faces.

DISGUSTING. you can see how seriously these two are taking their role and charges in this heinous act :mad:
OMG.
Didn't I read that none of the drains were working in the house because of the massive amount of clean up?
Sickening.

A search conducted Wednesday at Peterkin Park Pond in an Amityville is connected to the ongoing human remains investigation, News 12 sources say.
The Suffolk County Police Underwater Search and Recovery Unit were there throughout the day. A Suffolk County police helicopter was also circling the pond during the search.

Four suspects have been arrested in connection to the case. Three of those suspects lived just two blocks away from the pond that was searched.
Peterkin Park Pond was closed to the public temporarily but reopened around 3:30 p.m. when the search ended.

I went to dinner with two friends last night who to my surprise used to know Jeff and Alexis as teenagers 20+ years go. Crazy.

Unbelievable
'You get what you pay for' imo ,rbbm
''Amanda Wallace, age 40, was caught shoplifting at a CVS store in Lindenhurst on Friday night, March 15, according to Suffolk County Police.
An employee called 911 at around 10:50 p.m. saying a woman was stealing beauty products from the store, located on East Montauk Highway.''
1710864457823.png

'You get what you pay for' imo ,rbbm
''Amanda Wallace, age 40, was caught shoplifting at a CVS store in Lindenhurst on Friday night, March 15, according to Suffolk County Police.
An employee called 911 at around 10:50 p.m. saying a woman was stealing beauty products from the store, located on East Montauk Highway.''
View attachment 491573
It's a little ironic that she is IN JAIL for petit larceny after walking free for alledgedly butchering 2 bodies. Yes, I know it is due to violating parole. It's just so backasswards.

Last edited:
Unbelievable
if this whole situation wasn't so messed up, I'd almost laugh at how incredibly stupid and outrageous this development is.

But shortly after that initial discovery, a photo that appeared to be of one of the arms in a pile of brush that was circulating on social media appeared to show at least one of the fingertips missing and a tattoo that appeared to say “Sandy” on the back of the hand. Babylon school officials urged students to not share the photo.

“We understand that students may circulate potentially graphic photos of the crime scene investigation that took place near our schools,” Superintendent of Schools Carisa Manza said in a statement. “With that understanding, we advised teachers on how to speak with students about the incident, and had conversations with students and families on how to address photos of the crime scene that may be circulating on the internet and social media platforms. While we cannot stop students from viewing potentially disturbing content on the internet, we advised our students to avoid sharing such photos. Additionally, we have encouraged all students and staff who may be feeling anxious or upset about last week’s incident to take advantage of the mental health resources in all three of our buildings.”
Babylon Body Parts Case: Leaked Crime Scene Photo Fuels Anxiety

Alexis Nieves, 33, was arrested last week along with the three other suspects in connection with human remains that were found scattered across Long Island, including in Bethpage State Park.
[snip]
Sources told The Examiner that Nieves, 33, grew up in Valhalla, and attended Holy Name of Jesus Elementary School and Valhalla High School. She graduated from Valhalla in 2009. Her current address was unclear, although published reports stated that she may live in the house in Amityville.

“I would say she was always on the defensive, which made her tough to get along with,” said a former Valhalla classmate of Nieves who asked to remain anonymous. “You knew even at a young age it was because she had it tough at home.”
[snip]
“She was frequently bullied by peers, and from what I saw, knew of her home life, she was not well-supported at home,” Tessema said. “I remember her spending a lot of time outside of home and at friend’s houses. She was a good friend to me and kind to my family. We all hope she will be cleared.”
Valhalla High School Alum Charged in Long Island Body Parts Case | The Examiner News

New court date set for 2 suspects in body parts case
Amanda Wallace and Jeffrey Mackey are now due back in court April 30.
News 12 Staff
Apr 11, 2024, 11:30 AM

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500