NY - Ivana Trump, 73, dies of 'blunt impact injuries', NYC, 14 July 2022

Ivana Trump was laid to rest in Bedminster, New Jersey, on Wednesday following a glamorous funeral Mass in New York City.

A source close to Ivanka Trump tells PEOPLE that her mother, Ivana, is buried in a private plot on the property of the Trump National Golf Club, where ex-husband Donald Trump is known to spend the warmer months...

The Trumps' initial goal, the source adds, was to make the burial ground a larger area that could accommodate some top golf club members in addition to family, but the town only approved the plan on a small scale. Today, the dedicated grassy area can accommodate about 10 plots...

Last edited:
I find it odd that she's buried in her ex-husband's cemetery. (A bit creepy actually)
Maybe there was some old agreement. I assume the plot was free.....
To me, it seems disrespectful to use a former spouse's/parent's death as a tax break by burying them alone on a golf course, but maybe it's what she (Ivana) wanted? There are worse places, obviously - it's quiet and peaceful, but still gives me the ick.

Ivana Trump was an educated, successful, and respected businesswoman. She had three adult children, who by all accounts, loved her very much. I would think that burial arrangements were considered long ago and Ivana Trump had business and personal attorneys that would advise her on estate planning and instructions on what would happen upon her death. Her children have the exclusive right to choose the burial arrangements if she did not cover this in her estate planning. Surely she would have already purchased a plot if she had a specific location in mind. Either Ivana approved of her final resting place or left the decision to her children. Perhaps a private property location with controlled access was important to this family. Maybe they want to be able to visit the gravesite without worrying about their own safety or vandalism.
Since there is some ridicule of the burial location and speculation that it was chosen for "tax" purposes, what did anyone think the savings would be for such a tiny part (room for 10 gravesites) to be excluded from the property tax bill for more than 500 acres? At any rate, no one has shown this part of the property was ever excluded from taxation, nor that it was ever proposed that it be excluded from taxes. I'm of the opinion that the burial use part of the property does not meet the requirements to be tax exempt.

Ivana Trump was an educated, successful, and respected businesswoman. She had three adult children, who by all accounts, loved her very much. I would think that burial arrangements were considered long ago and Ivana Trump had business and personal attorneys that would advise her on estate planning and instructions on what would happen upon her death. Her children have the exclusive right to choose the burial arrangements if she did not cover this in her estate planning. Surely she would have already purchased a plot if she had a specific location in mind. Either Ivana approved of her final resting place or left the decision to her children. Perhaps a private property location with controlled access was important to this family. Maybe they want to be able to visit the gravesite without worrying about their own safety or vandalism.
Since there is some ridicule of the burial location and speculation that it was chosen for "tax" purposes, what did anyone think the savings would be for such a tiny part (room for 10 gravesites) to be excluded from the property tax bill for more than 500 acres? At any rate, no one has shown this part of the property was ever excluded from taxation, nor that it was ever proposed that it be excluded from taxes. I'm of the opinion that the burial use part of the property does not meet the requirements to be tax exempt.

I saw on unapproved msm that it was at her request and it was for privacy reasons (considering that the property would most likely be in the family for a few generations). Makes sense being as her children and grandchildren regularly spend time there for holiday gatherings and events.

The FBI “recommended a preliminary inquiry be opened on Ivana Trump” based on information received from a confidential source in 1989, according to 190 pages of classified documents released by the law enforcement agency on Monday as part of a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit from Bloomberg News.

“it is unknown if the allegations stem from jealousies of her wealth and fame. Investigation continuing.” The FBI redacted the contents of that inquiry.

This is the 1st production of a 900 page file. It's heavily redacted & shows FBI launched a counterintel inquiry back in 89/90 that spanned a couple of years.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back