GUILTY NY - Jeanine Cammarata, 37, teacher, didn’t show up at work, Staten Island, 30 Mar 2019 *ARRESTS*

https://nypost.com/2019/04/05/estra...charged-with-murder-of-staten-island-teacher/

"Michael Cammarata, 42, was a prime suspect in the missing teacher’s death Thursday and it was revealed Friday his girlfriend helped him murder Jeanine Cammarata at the Rockaway Beach home him and Egea shared, police sources said.

While Egea has been charged with murder and was present for the crime, police sources said, they’re still determining her exact involvement."

Sounds like they just ambushed Jeanine when she showed up. Does NY have the death penalty?

I’m sure after conning her to come see her children. It was all planned for sure.

MAY have given her motive to participate in any number of ways

Despicable!
I have a feeling this female perp is a major manipulator, no innocent bystander caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Assuming the child is whathisname's they've been together for six month at least. How long has he been keeping the kids from Jeanine? Could that have been the new gf's idea? Being the "loving" step-mom in order to keep Michael attached to her? Speculation only on my part.

jmo

I have a feeling this female perp is a major manipulator, no innocent bystander caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Assuming the child is whathisname's they've been together for six month at least. How long has he been keeping the kids from Jeanine? Could that have been the new gf's idea? Being the "loving" step-mom in order to keep Michael attached to her? Speculation only on my part.

jmo

They may have fueled each other and together were then able to carry out their monstrous deed.

There's a church in my area that sets aside times for this; for example, the mother drops the kids off at 4:30 and the dad picks them up at 4:45 so they don't have see each other, and the kids are supervised in between times.

My experience is that men rarely sue for custody unless there's some very good reason why the kids should not be living primarily with their mother (most common) or he's using the kids to get back at her (which usually goes out the window when he realizes that he will have to actually take care of them).

my husband wanted shared from the beginning because he loves his kids. she fought that tooth and nail and won the first time. then some years later, the school reported her to CPS for suspected child abuse and he took her back to court and beat her that time. there are a lot of dads that actually want their kids w them.

NYPD: Estranged husband, girlfriend charged with murder in missing teacher Jeanine Cammarata’s case

Oh, Lord.

"After police opened the unit, they found a plastic storage bin covered with a lid, the source said. When officers opened the bin, they found a bag containing what appeared to be the charred remains of a woman, the source added.

The bin did not appear large enough to hold an entire body, the source said, but the remains were not touched in order to not contaminate the evidence."

she was very small though.

jmo

link upthread says the gf met him while her child was in Jeanine's class,,,,,,

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member