GUILTY NY - Jeanine Cammarata, 37, teacher, didn’t show up at work, Staten Island, 30 Mar 2019 *ARRESTS*

Pablo Gutierrez‏ @PablogtzT47

Tonight: New details on the previous arrest of Micheal Cammarata, the estranged husband of missing Staten Island teacher Jeanine Cammarata. Only on @Telemundo47 @NBCNewYork

D3RsQBaW4AEuy_1.jpg

Pablo Gutierrez on Twitter

<snip>

During questioning he told police they met and had sex — and that he hit her, sources said.

But a surveillance video acquired by police showed Michael Cammarata, with a large bag leaving his Rockaways apartment shortly after Jeanine then later showing up at the storage facility on Arden Ave.

Early Thursday, cops recovered a body at the storage facility, although it had not been identified as Cammarata.

Body, believed to be missing Staten Island teacher, found in storage facility: source

How are others interpreting the sentence about husband and Jeanine leaving his Far Rockaway home?

It reads as though after she left his Far Rockaway home alive, he snatched and murdered her elsewhere
Sloppy reporting. Not sure why he would take the body back to Staten Island when he was so close to the ocean.

ETA: Maybe he followed her home after she left his apartment. Would explain the broken glass the landlord heard.

How are others interpreting the sentence about husband and Jeanine leaving his Far Rockaway home?

It reads as though after she left his Far Rockaway home alive, he snatched and murdered her elsewhere

My thought is that someone was captured on video leaving his residence ( dressed like Jeanine?). I wonder if the girlfriend helped him by driving off in her car?

During questioning he told police they met and had sex — and that he hit her.

Pressed for more details, Michael Cammarata asked for a lawyer.

But a surveillance video acquired by police showed him with a large bag leaving his Rockaways apartment shortly after Jeanine then later showing up at the storage facility on Arden Ave.

Body, believed to be missing Staten Island teacher, found in storage facility: sources

Michael Cammarata is currently facing assault, stalking and harassment for sending his estranged wife threatening texts and following her in his car with his vehicle’s lights off.

Her landlord/friend had said in a video I viewed yesterday that husband

had sent her sexual and aggressive messages prior to her going missing.

He MAY have sexually assaulted her in his home when she arrived to finally visit the

children. He may have lured her w/ that false promise.

It looks as if he's been obsessing & fantasizing about doing extreme harm to her for some time

During questioning he told police they met and had sex — and that he hit her.

Pressed for more details, Michael Cammarata asked for a lawyer.

But a surveillance video acquired by police showed him with a large bag leaving his Rockaways apartment shortly after Jeanine then later showing up at the storage facility on Arden Ave.

Body, believed to be missing Staten Island teacher, found in storage facility: sources

Michael Cammarata is currently facing assault, stalking and harassment for sending his estranged wife threatening texts and following her in his car with his vehicle’s lights off.
I think there is a word missing in the reporting. I'm guessing it should read: "But a surveillance video acquired by police showed him with a large bag leaving his Rockaways apartment shortly after Jeanine ARRIVED, then later showing up at the storage facility on Arden Ave."

I think the word I have in caps, "ARRIVED" plus the comman is missing from the article. Otherwise, it really doesn't make much sense. I think Jeanine arrived at the Rockaway home, was killed there, removed from that location in a bag, and put into the storage facility.

Not the outcome we wanted, but it fits the pattern we've all seen before.

Sad day.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288