GUILTY NY - Jenni-Lyn Watson, 20, Clay, 19 Nov 2010

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Texas Mist, Nov 21, 2010.

1. TripleA

TripleA New Member

I went to Liverpool as well, albeit a long time ago, but I never saw that district as "coddling" either. I think it is a very competitive school. I do think there is a lot of coddling going on these days though and I do think that it messes with the maturity factor of our children. More consequence and less excuses are needed.

If he is found guilty, I hope that he is punished as severely as the law will allow.

2. KaylynnCouture

KaylynnCouture Well-Known Member

Does anyone know when the COD is expected to be released?

3. hockeymom

hockeymom New Member

Boy this sounds remarkedly similar to anotherSP(Scott Peterson). Didn't he try to go with a truck was seen with strange people pulling Laci in? I think thats why I was so focused on footware and outerware because if she had left her house alive,she would have had something on. What threw me off was no signs of struggle. Did he just come up behind her and strangle her or something? I can't believe she wouldn't have fought him hard if he didn't take her by surprise. Nothing has been said about any scratches or anything on him has there?

My heart goes out to Jenni's family and friends. How sad that in the 21st century women are still considered property.

4. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

Jenni-Lyn, I have thought about you all weekend while I was away from websleuths and prayed that you would be found safe.

I am so sad you are not safe. That someone took your life.

there is no excuse. you should be dancing.

you should be dancing.

5. Cazzie

Cazzie This is love

I think one of the news sites said the autopsy is scheduled for tomorrow morning (was supposed to be this afternoon).

6. KaylynnCouture

KaylynnCouture Well-Known Member

Jenni-Lyn, I hope you're dancing in heaven. You will be so missed, by so many people.

:rose:

7. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

8. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

I saw that too..but did not want to make it sound like she should have known better or anything like that...even if she knew he was a jerk, knew he was jealous, etc...no one ever expects to be murdered and she may have thought she could handle him...it would be perfectly normal to think that, if they did not have a history of physical violence between them.

9. TripleA

TripleA New Member

10. Fairy1

Fairy1 VOTE!!!

I'm referring to parents rather than school districts. But thanks for the input. Hopefully, you're prepared to deal with the real world!

11. cwiz24

cwiz24 Member

As I posted earlier in this thread, he was arrested for petit larceny in August of 2010..

12. Soul125

Soul125 Active Member

There is no excuse. I get so frustrated trying to understand why another young person has lost her life for no reason. When someone is that unhappy with their own life, why do they have to ruin somebody's else's life. Just pure selfishness/anger that some people can't control and let loose on others. :furious:

13. Vresia

Vresia Well-Known Member

Wow ! I wondered if he had done something like that. LE did a beautiful job knocking that potential defense out of the case.

Is that an admission that he was spying on his ex ? Or did he claim that he never saw Jenni-Lyn on Fri because she went off with the older man just as he was arriving ?

Thank you for sharing that info.

14. Vresia

Vresia Well-Known Member

15. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

Oh, Kimster...thanks for saying that. I've been furious all night...so unbelievably senseless.

16. newshound6

newshound6 Active Member

I know this is off topic and isn't adding much to this conversation but I am SO SICK of women & girls being murdered.I am not really a "gun person" at all but this makes me feel like every female should be armed with a loaded handgun and actually use it for protection, that feels like the only way this will stop.

17. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

gosh, he looks like any college student to me

RIP beautiful Jenni-Lyn

18. waltzingmatilda

waltzingmatilda Verified Insider-Roy Moore

RIP sweet Jenni Lyn. I am so sorry this happened to you. Dance with the angels!

wm

19. Vresia

Vresia Well-Known Member

Cwiz- Can you tell me how you located that info ? Several news outlets have said they saw it in the Post Standard archives but I have searched every way I can think of and I can't the original mention of it?

Thanks

20. laytonian

laytonian Well-Known Member

Go to Google and try this search, exactly:

"Jenni-Lyn" larceny

One of the top results will be the Post-Standard article that mentions the larceny charge (where, and when). CLICK HERE to read the article.