Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm counting on them today.

By the way Abigail, I don't think either of us are making mistakes with time zones - we're just in different ones, and it's easy to forget!

Ugh I'm all messed up...since I am now closer to the time zone LOL. So it's right now today right...it's 8am Thursday where I am.

Please think of Jenny's youngest daughter today it's her birthday.

Edited to say I know what day it is right now LOL..I'm just messed up because my board settings are Thailand time and its throwing me off!

Also should I be adding a different link to my siggy? I haven't looked to see if we have another media thread.

Let's hope for a big, fat indictment today!

Buster died of natural causes.

Re: the dresser. I would imagine too, like many of you that he got rid of these things to rid his house of memories of Jen. I also strongly believe that since it was in the house during the investigation that it was processed thoroughly for evidence. Police were there for at least four days searching and processing everything there for evidence. We may have questioned their silence and techniques (I know I did), but they did not disappoint! I do hope we can get the dresser back for Jen's children. I know a lot of people are working hard on this. Thank goodness for people advocating for Jen, both near and far. It shows the absolute best side of humanity. <3

Re: bail stipulations. Does anyone know if they are made public prior to the grand jury's determination? Don't the usual ones involve not being able to leave the county, surrendering any passports, surrendering any weapons if they have them? Wondering if maybe he'll wear an ankle monitor as others have mentioned too. Also thinking it's unlikely he can see the kids.

I'm sure Jen's parents and sister are overloaded and overwhelmed right now. I'm hoping that an appointed family spokesperson can speak out regarding bail not being in the interest of public safety, since when weighing the decision for bail, I think judges take two things into consideration: 1) flight risk and 2) risk to public safety.

That low bail is nothing but infuriating, and an insult to Jennifer, her family, and the community. Nothing like kicking a family when they're already down, Judge Revoir!!!

Praying Jennifer's daughter has a fun birthday today.

:jail:

Also should I be adding a different link to my siggy? I haven't looked to see if we have another media thread.

The media thread is still the same. I'm currently collecting all the media links related to the arrest (will collect for another week, so can get the Grand Jury indictment and other immediate stories), then I'll post those all together in chronological order on the media thread like Zwiebel did with the earlier stories.

:cake4u: Happy birthday to a beautiful little girl with her mother's eyes. Prayers for her and her sister and brother to be able to stay with those who love them and will help them cherish their mother's memory and help them heal from the the damage that has been done to them. Prayers for their safety and well-being.

Thank you Jillian. I believe Judge Revoir presides over family court as well. Let's hope he uses more common sense there, seriously considering the safety of these beautiful children, than he did when granting bail.

I am scared about the custody situation. Some judges think parental rights trump all. :moo:

I know it's not the same situation, but Orlando PD named someone Prime Suspect in the disappearance of his ex-girlfriend. Despite that and recommendations from CPS (prior abuse alleged), the Judge let him have custody of their children anyway (Michelle Parker case). :moo:

Praying for the Renz family. :please:

:cow:

http://www.nyjuror.gov/pdfs/hb_Grand.pdf

Proceedings are secret. Members of Grand Jury cannot discuss the proceedings with anyone outside the Grand Jury room.

Any witnesses who are called to testify at the hearing, however, are free to share their testimony in public.

The defense attorney can only be in the Grand Jury room if the defendant decides to testify. His only role is to advise the defendent. The defense attorney cannot ask any questions of the witnesses, give any statements or object to statements. If the accused does not testify, the defense attorney cannot stay in the room

I seriously think the bail was allowed to see if he does anything incriminating while out. Such as witness or evidence tampering. Perhaps they have something on ES and can get her to wear a wire or something? If he tries to flee, that is more evidence of his guilt.

Go Grand Jury Go!

I seriously think the bail was allowed to see if he does anything incriminating while out. Such as witness or evidence tampering. Perhaps they have something on ES and can get her to wear a wire or something? If he tries to flee, that is more evidence of his guilt.

Go Grand Jury Go!

Good point for reason for letting GR out on bail...

-He might make more "mistakes"... And thus bring in more incriminating evidence...

- He might be bugged for meetings with gf...

However... It is worrisome that he is out... And has potential to cause physical/emotional harm to Jennifer's children.... And/or Jennifer's parents, sister, etc...

JMO

Go Grand Jury Go!

wires require that people keep their clothes on though.

:blushing:

Good point for reason for letting GR out on bail...

-He might make more "mistakes"... And thus bring in more incriminating evidence...

- He might be bugged for meetings with gf...

Maybe they want to get to his accomplice by letting him out?

BBM

&#8220;The children are near and dear to him,&#8221; said Chamberlain. With their father charged with killing their mother, Chamberlain said he expects there will be litigation in Family Court over custodial arrangements for the children.

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x857483698/Ramsaran-released-on-300K-bail

IMO, the above paraphrasing of what Chamberlain has said re Family Court clearly implies that GR does not have access to his children at this time. But, they'll be working on it...of course.

What time does the grand jury hear his statements? Will we know anything? Does he go back into custody?

Where would GR be right now had Jen not been thrifty and conservative in her spending habits...must have enabled him to save over the years, now being spent on his defense, etc.

Strolling down Memory Lane:

&#8220;The week before (the disappearance) she spent $300 on brand-new clothes just for herself, and got a new haircut the Friday before she went missing,&#8221; he said. &#8220;There were lots of different changes.&#8221;

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1525009601/Missing-womans-husband-speaks/print

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46