Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why he would be so concerned about public knowing? It's not as though he seemed to be ashamed of the affair. From what Remy's friend testified, he was happy to boast about it, and he also told the police all about it.

Puzzling.

Matt White ‏@evesunmatt 3m
Ramsaran: "The only problem we had was that (expletive) game." - CCSO Detective Powell #RamsaranTrial

Wow. That does make GR sound a bit possessive. And angry.

I had no clue Matt White was even at the court. He just suddenly started tweeting.

Ah, so GR's parents are present today. Just not sitting in the same place they did before, I guess.

I'm genuinely wondering, what is it about his own police interview making GR cry?

I'm completely perplexed by those last tweets. In his police interview, just days after Jennifer's disappearance and with her still missing, GR sounds calm and collected. But now in court, it's making him break down. And his mom.

I can't understand why. Maybe it was what he was being asked or something, which I don't know.

Wondering if the court's on a recess now, or media's busy taking down this testimony. Ages since last tweets.

:dramaqueen: Turning it on for the audience (jury), I suppose.

jmo, of course

Maybe, what he has done has finally hit home, he hears on the recording how calm he was, doesn't feel that way anymore? jmo

I'd like to know if GR again said in this interview that he didn't touch the phone. He'd already told police that once, when he first found it, I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288