Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember if this was covered, whether Jen was mid conversation in her game when she disappeared, or whether there were lulls.

I'm wondering if at 8:15 she skipped off to take a quick shower, expecting to be back in five or ten minutes to continue her conversation, so didn't mention that she was going. That's something that I do sometimes, if I'm having a chat online. But of course Jen never came back.

I doubt that we will ever know :sigh:

But I will:

Bob Harrod Missing ‏@findbobharrod 2m

Director security tech IMB has just testified Remy's computers were idle when he said he was working. Not looking good GR. #RamsaranTrial

Where did you get It?

super techie GR thought he had his employer fooled....:doh:

Gotta say its pretty creepy seeing those pictures in the house. The rooms where GR and ES had sex, where Jenn was murdered. Very bad karma.

Also, in the pic of the bathroom you can see a reflection of the person taking the pic, looks like Remy to me wearing a light blue shirt.

You would think he would have cleaned the place up, at least closed the kitchen cabinets.

The pic of Jenn in the kids room is heartbreaking.

I was thinking it looked like Remy too. But couldn't figure out the time frame of when he would be in real estate photos -- unless he was planning to sell the house before he was arrested. I think he was only out on bail for...a couple weeks??? Do agree he should have cleaned up a bit, if he were out of jail. But guess he was too "macho" for that -- he left all the domestic work to Jen, when she was alive, and probably expected ES to kick in when she came over.

I must say, however, we were in the housing market in the past year, and it's amazing how clueless some people are about making their home more appealing to buyers -- they seem so used to clutter they never see it anymore.

Julianne Peixoto @julespeixoto · 6s

Remy contacted Angle on March 11, 2013 about collecting $200,000 from Jennifer's death

BBM

Epiph: #justcheckingmypolicy

:drumroll:

CHA-CHING! $$$$$$

BINGO!

Re the "singing" court lady, I believe that's GR's mother.

"I've never lied. I've always told the truth about everything. Knock on wood for technology, you're able to validate everything that I ever said." ~ Ganesh Ramsaran

:jail:

someone should write a book of all GR's mind boggling quotes...:book:

O/T.... but.... With all this discussion about the possible re-sale of the Ramsaran's house...

I was reminded of this eerie article I recently read...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...-the-horrific-history-of-its-previous-owners/

TERRIFIED WOMAN ABRUPTLY VACATES HOME AFTER LEARNING THE HORRIFIC HISTORY OF ITS PREVIOUS OWNERS

(More at link above...)

Hint: It involves a high profile case that has been followed on WS!

:ghost:

Interesting to look back at these three earlier video's.

Weeks after New Berlin woman was last seen, family continues searching for answers
01/29/2013 - Video: http://www.localsyr.com/mostpopular...st-seen-family/d/story/x1cqAwpraECekUgC8AKBug

Husband vows vengeance in wife's death
02/28/2013 - Video: http://www.localsyr.com/mostpopular...in-wifes-death/d/story/NAO7jKz5I0mj5avBjsngUg

Husband of Jennifer Ramsaran charged with murder in her death
05/17/2013 Video: http://www.localsyr.com/content/new...ed-with-murder/d/story/MHSfBxIGoUmmDtJpehBedw

i have them all in a list!! they're called "remyisms."
if you want the list, let me know!
it's waaaay too long to post here, for any of you "go****mn internet predators" (for anyone who doesn't know - this is one of his most famous phrases).
anyone who wants it - PM me.
xo

oh gosh, clue. this was too tempting to me.
i'm sorry, i can't resist! here are a few:

“Life comes with some curve balls.”

"The truth comes out. It always does!"

“If you could just jot this down for me — the kids miss their mom, and I miss her, too. The kids miss their old mom, not the one that was here the last six or nine months."

"I've never lied. I've always told the truth about everything. Knock on wood for technology, you're able to validate everything that I ever said."

“These internet predators are evil. According to these *advertiser censored* people, I’m the devil incarnate.”

On posts family members made on J4J: “brainwashed by those internet predators..."

On his long-standing affair with Eileen Sayles: "What does that have to do with anything?"

“It serves no purpose to ever lie." "No matter what, always tell the truth."

"I’ve been totally open and honest with you from the beginning, and you’ve treated me like some nitwit."

"Unless there's evidence of otherwise, always have hope."

"Stuff like this doesn't happen. You don't ever think that it will happen to you."

"I was just hoping they were not wasting so much manpower here when, you know following up on other leads and stuff. But, I understand, it is a process, they have to do stuff."

"You don't think the police have done evidence they need to do? If there's any type of evidence, the police have everything. They're doing everything they can. They've been incredible."

“I am not against any searches, that’s the bottom line, but people should work with the authorities.”

"I have no issues with a search as long as it is aligned with law enforcement.”

On further searches: "We don't want to impede the investigation in any way."

"The people that know us, I so appreciate their support. And everything that they've done, not just for me, but for the kids. The people that don't know us, that mudslinging and everything else, I have nothing to say. The truth always comes out."

“I always cooperate, and I will never hire a lawyer. I've done nothing wrong."

“The week before the disappearance she spent $300 on brand-new clothes just for herself."

On depression possibly causing Jennifer to leave her family: "That is definitely one of the scenarios.”

On whether or not Jen ever discussed leaving him: "Nothing like that, not with me,” he said. “But apparently ... on ... yeah, not with me. I will leave it at that. I don’t want to go anywhere like that.”

And you know, she changed unfortunately…I’ll leave it at that.”

"I just didn't believe or wouldn't let myself believe that she wasn't alive. And I don't want to believe that it's her."

"I can't wrap my head around it. That's not remotely where I have been these last two months or so."

"It is what it is man."

i know that was more than a few, but i couldn't help it. the timing is perfect. :clap:

when GR is convicted of murder, will he still receive the proceeds from selling the house, or can the judge rule that the proceeds will go to the children, or Jen's next surviving relative, which would be her parents?

Hi Fringles! :seeya:

yes... The timing of GR's computer going to idle.... And Jenn's last time on her game... Is very interesting...

:yes:

Yes, that is significant to me. I wonder if he could have unplugged a modem or shut the internet down to stop her from playing her game? And they got in a fight? If he were on a computer, would he be able to gain access to her phone through an internet connection using her password?

O/T.... but.... With all this discussion about the possible re-sale of the Ramsaran's house...

I was reminded of this eerie article I recently read...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...-the-horrific-history-of-its-previous-owners/

TERRIFIED WOMAN ABRUPTLY VACATES HOME AFTER LEARNING THE HORRIFIC HISTORY OF ITS PREVIOUS OWNERS

(More at link above...)

Hint: It involves a high profile case that has been followed on WS!

:ghost:

Yeah, I was thinking about that. It'll probably take that house a VERY long time to sell -- for one thing, the price is too high for the area, and no one's going to want to buy a house someone was murdered in. How does that work if the house sells if Remy is in prison? Who gets that money? His lawyers? Wasn't part of that house in some sort of trust? Will there be anything left over for the children?

ETA: oops -- sorry Jillian! missed your post asking same question:blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member