CONVICTION OVERTURNED NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 20s

Remy says his romantic relationship with Sayles began in January 2012, 6 years after meeting her #RamsaranTrial

He waited long enough...cause he was an honorable and married man

Wow picked the wrong day to not be following!

Question: does the prosecution get time to prepare for cross? I mean yesterday they thought he wasn't testifying. I knew they are probably prepared, but it seems so last minute. Maybe they prepared since originally it was up in the air?

I'm shocked- well not really I knew he wouldn't stay quiet of course. I'm just shocked he changed his mind. I thought if he was going to testify he would have just said yes from the beginning. I wish I was there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's only testifying because Dateline was to be there today to film closing statements - he isn't one to miss an opportunity.

Alexa Green ‏@AlexaTWCNews 30s

Ramsaran testifies his affair began in Jan 2012. Says he never got a chance to tell his wife "the truth." #RamsaranTrial

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 44s

McBride livid about Ramsaran's actions and words in court. Nearly scolding judge over allowing certain answers. #RamsaranTrial

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 44s

McBride livid
about Ramsaran's actions and words in court. Nearly scolding judge over allowing certain answers. #RamsaranTrial

BBM
This won't work ^^

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 1m

Remy asked Jenn for a divorce several times but never told her "the truth" about affair with Sayles #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 2m

From March 2012 on, Remy says he was alone with Sayles 3-4 times a week #RamsaranTrial

Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 49s

Remy says that around April 2012 Jenn began to change drastically. #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 35s

Remy says Jenn started "pulling away" from him and their kids;says she was shopping for houses in New Berlin behind his back #RamsaranTrial

Blame the wife/victim

Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 1m

Remy: Jenn was looking for homes on New Berlin and never mentioned it. #RamsaranTrial

She Never mentioned it Lol

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 45s

Remy says he never filed any divorce papers or saw a divorce lawyer #RamsaranTrial

Now why would she change in April??? Maybe because you asked for a divorce!

Assuming this is true of course. I'm getting so angry reading those tweets. Trying hard not to be a jerk on twitter LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How are the jurors responding (if visible) to Garcia?

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 29s

McBride says Ramsaran has violated the court's rules all morning. #RamsaranTrial

Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 35s

Things getting feisty. Recess time #RamsaranTrial

Gosh this testimony is hard to read. I am glad for all the tweets but GR is just so....

Judge Revoir says 2 options: judge cuts Remy off or defense cuts him off. McBride continuously calling objections #RamsaranTrial

Judge Revoir says 2 options: judge cuts Remy off or defense cuts him off. McBride continuously calling objections #RamsaranTrial
:silenced:

Well, Remy has certainly given the prosecution lots of fodder for cross.

So he's not taking any responsibilty for his actions alienating his wife by having an affair with her best friend? She's just supposed to cook and clean for him through that? If anyone 'changed' it was him. Blaming her for 'pulling away' is an unbelievable self centered statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288