CONVICTION OVERTURNED NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.thedailystar.com/news/lo...cle_20adca6a-e892-5e8a-9503-4e9da37658e5.html

Murder trial left region shocked

“The husband always does it.”

When he typed those words the night of Feb. 23, 2013, while engaging in a flirtatious exchange of Facebook instant messages with a woman he had never met, there is no indication that Ganesh “Remy” Ramsaran, then of South New Berlin, knew they could spring back at him in a court of law in 2014.

The online conversation had taken place a little more than two months after Remy Ramsaran reported to police that his 36-year-old wife, Jennifer, had mysteriously vanished after going Christmas shopping in December 2012.

A transcript of that Facebook conversation surfaced as prosecution evidence in the Chenango County Courthouse in September. Taking the stand in his own defense, Ramsaran, by now indicted on a charge of intentional murder, was grilled by District Attorney Joseph McBride, about his insistence that he had nothing to do with the violent death of his wife, the mother of the couple’s three children.

Another well written article from Joe.

And Happy New Year to you Ima, and to all the folks who visit and post on WS.

Another well written article from Joe.

And Happy New Year to you Ima, and to all the folks who visit and post on WS.

Thank you Rickblaine :smile: Happy New Year to you and your family too. :newyear::confetti::newyear:

Happy New Years everyone, I hope its a great year for us all!!!

When is the trial for the bribery charges?

"now an official Penn State alum!"

Congratulations! Remy's going to be a State Pen alum. :)

I can only find where they still have him in Elmira ? :/

15.01.13 GR Inmate Info.PNG

Ha ha ha!!! It's right on the border to Canada -- even further north than Watertown! It's below zero a good part of the winter. And tons of snow.

Weird -- this case was just profiled on Dateline.

Can anyone direct me to Remy's charging documents (arrest warrants, search warrants, etc.)?

Weird -- this case was just profiled on Dateline.

Can anyone direct me to Remy's charging documents (arrest warrants, search warrants, etc.)?

I think you will find that you were watching a re-run of Dateline as it first aired in November 2014 prior to the conclusion of his trial.

You will have to search for the documents yourself, they were never made available to us I'm afraid.

3 Years today Jenn since you've been gone.

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member