Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mods. Et al.

I don't think that Jennifer was "withholding" but I do think that anything out of the ordinary in a relationship with a narcissist has the potential to cause a narcissistic injury. I think it's also possible that with everything going on with her health that she could have been feeling less than sexy.

No disrespect to Jennifer. I will refrain from any sex talk going forward.

Rickblaine....since Lavanda didn't answer my questions, I hope you can. It was reported the children saw their mother that morning. Did they speak with her? It was reported she was not a morning person. Is it possible the children "saw" her sleeping that morning. Thank you!

I have had this thought as well (as horrible as it is). Lavanda has said it was normal for GR to drive the kids to school every day. I would assume this would be because of JR's health issues that may be worse first thing in the morning? Perhaps it was normal for her sleep in while GR got kids ready and took them to school. So the kids seeing her asleep in bed was normal and perhaps they don't go and say goodbye so they don't wake her.
So is it possible she was not alive at this stage and the kids just saw her "sleeping"?
I think it's unlikely scenario though but still possible

I have a question-was the theory that JR was using diet pills ever confirmed? I feel like her weight loss could have easily been due to something else i.e. stress in the home, or maybe just resolve to start taking better care of herself. As far as I know we only have GR's word that it was an unhealthy weight loss and from what I've seen he does sometimes remove certain facts (it's called lying by omission...just sayin') in order to get his account of events across.
Also, I am really enjoying "thinking out of the box". I got very excited when someone theorized that maybe she was on illegal drugs, because that would definitely be an explanation. But it seems it's already been confirmed that she wasn't on illegal drugs. And a doomsday theory is a good one, but why would she abandon her family (especially the kids) if she thought that she needed to go somewhere safe in preparation for the end of the world? Today I will be racking my brain for other out of the box ideas. But can I just say that for the sake of fairness, I would encourage those who refuse to consider that GR may have caused her disappearance to maybe try giving that theory some thought. Blinders (either for or against) doesn't solve cases.
And a question for Lavanda or RB: do either of you know if anything forensic like blood was/wasn't found in the van?

Cannot answer to forensics as test results have not been released. Also nobody knows what may have been in the van, ex: shopping bags, purse, etc. *except police know
No doomsday theory. He confirmed she had no paranoia issues and the picture/banner was a joke type going around FB.

I have had this thought as well (as horrible as it is). Lavanda has said it was normal for GR to drive the kids to school every day. I would assume this would be because of JR's health issues that may be worse first thing in the morning? Perhaps it was normal for her sleep in while GR got kids ready and took them to school. So the kids seeing her asleep in bed was normal and perhaps they don't go and say goodbye so they don't wake her.
So is it possible she was not alive at this stage and the kids just saw her "sleeping"?

Another thing. A woman wants to leave her husband and all her life behind. She doesn't want to be found. Always in the morning her husband drives their kids to school. So why would this woman wait for him to come back, and then go on with her preparations when he's around? Why wouldn't she jump out of the bed the minute her husband and kids are out, grab the clothes and stuff and ride into sunset (or rather sunrise in this case)?

Don't want this lost

Ride

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lavanda Dolce View Post
I cannot give the times for GR but can tell you that nearly everything that day, in some form or another, was either on record and accounted for via his work, surveillance cameras of places he went and people he encountered throughout the day and includes witnesses who are "strangers" that saw him. My understanding from GR is that he is accounted for in his whereabouts. It's the police's job to investigate and document his accountability. That is part of the investigation so that information is not released.

Question: LaVonda, does this "accounting of time" include a ride home from the Y from ES? Supposedly, the affair was over, correct?

Considering "affair" has always been in quotes from me and it was stated that I cannot speak for timeline on GR's part, as that is part of the investigation, I cannot answer to any of your questions in this post:(

I hate to think that a wife's illness or condition of a few months could force a poor man into an affair...i have been disabled by various issues for several years.

Considering "affair" has always been in quotes from me and it was stated that I cannot speak for timeline on GR's part, as that is part of the investigation, I cannot answer to any of your questions in this post:(

Lavanda, why do you put "affair" in quotes? RB confirmed that there was indeed an affair with Jennifer's best friend ES.

In light of everything that's been discussed here I can't understand why it would be so shocking to think someone to start an affair so quickly...

Lavanda, why do you put "affair" in quotes? RB confirmed that there was indeed an affair with Jennifer's best friend ES.

Which beings me to this question for a third time:
Lavonda, do you not believe there was an affair or do you think it's irrelevant?

In light of everything that's been discussed here I can't understand why it would be so shocking to think someone to start an affair so quickly...

I don't think anyone is really shocked, maybe some sarcasm, IMO.

Rick stated that it was a typical morning: dad drove kids to school, and kids saw their mother:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8806217&postcount=554"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #3[/ame]

And here, Rick, states that husband and kids all spoke to Mom that morning:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8812037&postcount=672"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #3[/ame]

I hate to think that a wife's illness or condition of a few months could force a poor man into an affair...i have been disabled by various issues for several years.

If a man has an affair, don't automatically assume that it is due to his wife. Many men have affairs with great wives at home.

I had thought of illegal drugs too. RB, can you confirm that this was not a possibility?

I suppose most anything is possible Sharon, but I personally don't believe Jennifer had taken any sort of illegal drugs...in other words, nothing indicated she did.

Then GR is not being very forthcoming with you - remember - it was too cold to run out with the clothes he chose to wear.

Offroad...we are in the middle of a horrible blizzard...right now. Fact is, they announced on our television (we are southern NH only a few miles from MA border) that anyone driving after 4pm would be arrested and could be jailed for up to a year in MA. My son just came in 1/2 hour ago after a run in basketball shorts, a hoodie, his Iphone/ear plugs and no hat! A blizzard!! I just chewed him out. (PS. He just enlisted in the Navy and wants to be buffed. lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77