Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
My genuine opinion on this front is that she'd be far more hurt by her husband implying in MSM that her kids don't want her back unless she returns to the way she was 'before' than she would by a bunch of complete strangers gossiping on a bulletin board about her love life.

I understand your point. Media interviews do sometimes cause the person interviewed to come across in ways that may not be as intended...may be a deep rooted feeling...and I believe he felt comfortable enough (after talking with the reporter for awhile prior to the interview) that words just came out more of emotion as opposed to "thinking before talking." You have to know...being "angry" at the missing person is another of the common emotions that goes through the minds of those wanting and needing answers.

I did read it, thanks. In the beginning, I believed she ran off. But as I've learned more and more, and thought through things a million times, my personal theory is that she met with foul play (and not at the hands of a stranger). That said, I can also see the other side - that she ran off - and I wouldn't necessarily be shocked if she did turn up somewhere. But things really don't look good for that right now. To me, it seems like things were set up to make it look like she ran off. All smoke and mirrors, IMO.

Ok. So let me ask you a question. Was this premeditated or spontaneous?

Thank you for your explanation. I think most of us here do believe that the affair occurred, as we trust RB's insider knowledge. But I get what you're saying.

As for different levels of infidelity - one is just as bad as the other. Emotional, physical, one time, long term, whatever - an affair is an affair is an affair, and when it's with one's BEST FRIEND, the level of betrayal is astronomically multiplied.

I'm personally not too concerned with Jennifer reading here and finding out about the affair. I'm sure she must have suspected something, but denied it to herself, as it was too hurtful to contemplate. And at this point, I really don't believe that she is alive to be reading it. :twocents:

I trust that he is conveying to us what he is being told. Just like Lavanda. JMO!

Lavanda,

High 5 -

I think as we've discussed on here the past day or so that we should all explore all options and theories.

This is a great question.

Thank you for asking.

Honestly, I don't know. I could see if having been either. He could have had it in his head that he'd like to get her out of the way so that he and his mistress would be free to continue their love affair. Then the end of the affair occurred, and he did something that he believed would get the relationship with ES back. OR, Jennifer could have confronted him with the affair the morning of her disappearance and things blew up.

Great point, fringles. I, for one, refuse to feel bad about our discussions here. This is what websleuths is all about. We discuss things in depth and in detail, trying to help figure out what happened. I don't believe we should censor ourselves simply because someone may be reading it. And like you say, fringles, what GR has said in MSM is far more harmful.

I agree to disagree. I think I would prefer my husband told the whole world that he and the children wanted the "old me" back as that is somewhat explainable when it comes to emotions. How many times have you heard your spouse or children (if any) say "Well, you used to".....and perhaps that is not "shocking news" to JR. Maybe in their conversations he said many times to her that we want you "like you used to be" and lets not forget that her daughter was 13 and fully capable to think and say that to her mom as well if things were "not right." I would rather that ....as opposed to feeling so insecure and fragile in my emotional state and to hear that my spouse was having an "affair" with my best friend and the whole community was discussing it?

If this IS what happened - I lean towards spontaneous. Too sloppy to be premeditated. No?
I mean, the phone alone... I think it would have been seriously destroyed if it were premeditated.

I understand your point. Media interviews do sometimes cause the person interviewed to come across in ways that may not be as intended...may be a deep rooted feeling...and I believe he felt comfortable enough (after talking with the reporter for awhile prior to the interview) that words just came out more of emotion as opposed to "thinking before talking." You have to know...being "angry" at the missing person is another of the common emotions that goes through the minds of those wanting and needing answers.

I see what you mean. I am more familiar with anger as a part of grief.

I do see how words can come out emotionally rather than rationally.... I can understand, in cases like this, why someone would say 'why would she do such-and-such' or 'if only she hadn't been so stupid as to...'

This statement, though, seemed malicious, whether intended or not. It was, to me, more than anger at a missing person for being missing, but anger at Jennifer as a person.

Much the way I feel about the affair actually - if GR doesn't feel good about Jennifer, that's fine. Maybe she's an absolute nightmare, who knows. If he would come out and say 'my wife and I were not getting along' (which clearly they were not) and speak to the affair, and say 'but this aside, my children need their mother, please help me find her' then I'd get it. This being 'distraught' one moment and implying she's some kind of nut the next, that's what's weird about it to me.

I agree to disagree. I think I would prefer my husband told the whole world that he and the children wanted the "old me" back as that is somewhat explainable when it comes to emotions. How many times have you heard your spouse or children (if any) say "Well, you used to".....and perhaps that is not "shocking news" to JR. Maybe in their conversations he said many times to her that we want you "like you used to be" and lets not forget that her daughter was 13 and fully capable to think and say that to her mom as well if things were "not right." I would rather that ....as opposed to feeling so insecure and fragile in my emotional state and to hear that my spouse was having an "affair" with my best friend and the whole community was discussing it?

BBM -- In a small town, I would bet that the whole community was already discussing it!! :twocents:

Lavanda,

You may have already told us but have you met him in person? Just curious as I know that it would be easier to convey a certain emotion via the phone.

Based on what I've seen, if I had to pick what happened, I would think that it was a bit of both. Premeditated in terms of thinking about it, trying to plan it but not having a concrete plan and then spontaneous spurred by a super strong emotion. Anger, confrontation, maybe ES leaving him or forcing him to pick between the 2.

I think ES and GR still have something going on too. IMO.

"GR's publicly stated "air tight alibi" includes going to the Y in Norwich and entering the sauna, where he runs into an old friend (state trooper). He doesn't normally go to the sauna, but did this day, because he didn't dress for the weather, "

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8720487&highlight=YMCA#post8720487

If this IS what happened - I lean towards spontaneous. Too sloppy to be premeditated. No?
I mean, the phone alone... I think it would have been seriously destroyed if it were premeditated.

Agree - too sloppy... the muddy van, the phone....

"Confrontation" -

1. Either she confronted him at home that morning

or

2. She left, got to Norwich and forgot something, went home and came upon something unexpected.

IMO, I don't think she ever left the house alive that day. It then turned into a "Spontaneous" / sloppy get rid of the evidence and make up the story / alibi

Jennifer's wedding rings.

Where did that info come from, that Jennifer left her wedding rings in her jewelry box?
Who found them and when?

It's pretty easy to "wipe" an iPhone, I've often wondered about that...

snipped for space
This is how I feel also. I would love to be proven wrong and she turns up alive and well, just needed to get away.

If I had just one wish right now, it would be for this.

It's pretty easy to "wipe" an iPhone, I've often wondered about that...

IMO - if you wanted to imply she had run off with someone, and you knew she was gaming through a phone app, and probably even talking to people on there, you'd want the phone to be found, and found functional. But you would also need it to look as though she had it with her when she left the house.

Agree - too sloppy... the muddy van, the phone....

"Confrontation" -

1. Either she confronted him at home that morning

or

2. She left, got to Norwich and forgot something, went home and came upon something unexpected.

IMO, I don't think she ever left the house alive that day. It then turned into a "Spontaneous" / sloppy get rid of the evidence and make up the story / alibi

IMO it would be very hard to move 190lbs by yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie