Found Deceased NY - Joseph Comunale, 26, Manhattan, 12 Nov 2016 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would James be in the car that night, going to New Jersey and back if he didn't have anything to do with the crime?

Or do some people think James wasn't in the car when it went to New Jersey? If he wasn't in the car, then how did the others gain access to the car?

Serious questions!

jmo

I think Larry is the one seen parking the car in that garage. They just kept saying Rackover and trying to frame him from the beginning.

I've read that the car was really James and just registered in Jeffreys name. Dilione seemed to like hanging in NY and maybe made himself useful by driving James around in the Mercedes and may have already had access to the keys.

I think Larry practically lived there and may be the buffoon who asked about thecamera and that could be why the security guard said it was the guy who lived there Dilione is the one all over the tapes and dumping the body.. Sooo? . He was the one seen tampering with the camera.moo

Why would James be in the car that night, going to New Jersey and back if he didn't have anything to do with the crime?

Or do some people think James wasn't in the car when it went to New Jersey? If he wasn't in the car, then how did the others gain access to the car?

Serious questions!

jmo

No worries! James was also seen on the garage video, parking & exiting the elder's vehicle at about 3:15 AM:

<snip>

3 A.M. MONDAY - NOV. 14
A little more than five hours later, a vehicle with the same license plate as the Mercedes is recorded coming back through the Holland Tunnel. It heads north on FDR Drive.

3:15 A.M. MONDAY
Surveillance video from a parking garage on East 58th Street in Manhattan shows where the Mercedes went next.

"I observed what appeared to be a black Mercedes, driven by defendant Rackover, enter the garage and park, after which I observed defendant Rackover leave the vehicle," the NYPD detective wrote in the complaint.

http://6abc.com/news/timeline-details-in-murder-of-missing-man-in-manhattan/1614178/

I think Larry is the one seen parking the car in that garage. They just kept saying Rackover and trying to frame him from the beginning.

I've read that the car was really James and just registered in Jeffreys name. Dilione seemed to like hanging in NY and maybe made himself useful by driving James around in the Mercedes and may have already had access to the keys.

I think Larry practically lived there and may be the buffoon who asked about thecamera and that could be why the security guard said it was the guy who lived there Dilione is the one all over the tapes and dumping the body.. Sooo? . He was the one seen tampering with the camera.moo

So you think everything that has been made public, thus far, is not true? Because, that's what it sounds like to me. And you are totally entitled to your opinion. But then why even bother with MSM or LE info?

Maybe he's an opportunistic golddigger. Possible, no?

IMO:
It is IMO that the cops have bungled and screwed up all their accounts of who is who. They had Rackover as Gemma for awhile out at the bars. They had ' ' as ' ' many many times in the case. The bloodied clothes in the chute were James for the longest time, then poof nope, we come to find out they are Gemma's. I have a pretty open mind and like to look at all angles before making my judgement, esp. with the very confusing eyewitness accounts. I loved the comment of the person being identified in a very darkly tinted &#8203;Mercedes. I hope it was not the chin with the little dimple they were using as an account.

Does anyone have a link to the time Dilion left the condo to go home and what mode of transportation he took? We have Dilion coming in with Comunale on footage, but no footage of him leaving?

Does anyone have a link to the time Dilion left the condo to go home and what mode of transportation he took? We have Dilion coming in with Comunale on footage, but no footage of him leaving?

And same question about MG.

MG says he left in the morning and took the PATH train back to New Jersey. There should be video of him at the stations.

Admin Note

Leave the personal attacks at the door and be respectful of other members.

If your stating facts you are required to provide links.

If you have a problem with a post please use the alert function rather than respond.

The same goes for broken quotes. Alert so one of the mods can quickly clean up the mess. Don't keep quoting them please.

It's your responsibility to know WS Rules

Thanks

Hi.

Bump.

:peace:

@Salsa.. I think it makes it interesting that we all have our favorite villain and angel in this. For me Joey is the angel and Larry is the rat. Gemma is in deep but being protected.. I honestly believe James is 100&#8453; being framed. If so Jeffrey should step up for him. Pat C. needs to be Joey's voice, regardless of what is revealed.

http://http://www.nydailynews.com/n...-partygoer-stabbed-15-times-article-1.2877608

*snip* Cops taking James Rackover (c.) to the 13th Precinct after being arrested Tuesday night for driving with a suspended license

So, was James initially being held for driving on a suspended, in a car not registered to him, by an electronic license plate reader and in a car with tinted windows? .. That will hold up in court.. Not!

Then he is further detained by hear say from a psycho who just admitted to dumping a body in the NJ woods. Is this even legal?
I'm beginning to think where you see the name Rackover, insert Gemma and this case will be solved a lot quicker jmoo

Pls stick to the facts. MG was not charged with concealing a human corpse. LE already knows the MG had nothing to do with transporting or burying the body.

So you think everything that has been made public, thus far, is not true? Because, that's what it sounds like to me. And you are totally entitled to your opinion. But then why even bother with MSM or LE info?
As scary as it sounds, yes, I do believe everything LE said so far to the press to be a lie. moo

Interrogating Larry for 40hrs when initial articles said he turned himself in and confessed.. Which is it??

Gemna comes out of left field in spite of video being reviewed

The Bar lie

There's a lot more but the edit feature and posting in general is acting wonky.. Will add more to this post soon

If the NYPD and MSM are protecting Jeff and keeping him clear of this mess, wouldn't they do the same for his "son"? Why frame the "son"? If all evidence points to LD amd MG.

As scary as it sounds, yes, I do believe everything LEAVE said so far to be a lie.

Interrogating Larry for 40hrs when initial articles said he turned himself in and confessed.. Which is it??

GemGamma comes out of left field in spite of video being reviewed

BBM
That's very interesting. I have come across cases where I've felt LE have omitted info to protect the integrity of a case, but, to think LE and MSM have lied about EVERYTHING is ...interesting.

Cops investigating Conn. man’s Manhattan murder didn’t violate suspect’s rights, top NYPD detective says

<snip> The News reported cops took admissions from Dilione after he’d asked for a lawyer — a possible violation of his Miranda rights.

“I read the report and the detectives did, and from what I can see in the report, they did a great job,” [Chief of Detectives Robert Boyce] Boyce said.

“This comes from defense counsel. We expect that kind of thing, coming from defense counsel.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...in-evidence-chief-detective-article-1.2919121

Cops investigating Conn. man&#8217;s Manhattan murder didn&#8217;t violate suspect&#8217;s rights, top NYPD detective says

<snip> The News reported cops took admissions from Dilione after he&#8217;d asked for a lawyer &#8212; a possible violation of his Miranda rights.

&#8220;I read the report and the detectives did, and from what I can see in the report, they did a great job,&#8221; [Chief of Detectives Robert Boyce] Boyce said.

&#8220;This comes from defense counsel. We expect that kind of thing, coming from defense counsel.&#8221;

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...in-evidence-chief-detective-article-1.2919121

Exactly! That's their job. And why they get paid the big bucks.

Pls stick to the facts. MG was not charged with concealing a human corpse. LE already knows the MG had nothing to do with transporting or burying the body.

Is there really any facts when it comes to Gemma? He sprouted up 2 weeks in and was at Gilded Lily/1OAK and turned up with the bloodiest clothes of all. I'm wondering where the facts lie in this case period. Real FACTS don't change.. Imo

Is there really any facts when it comes to Gemma? He sprouted up 2 weeks in and was at Gilded Lily/1OAK and turned up with the bloodiest clothes of all. I'm wondering where the facts lie in this case period. Real FACTS don't change.. Imo

BBM

He did?? Was this reported?

I agree with you Donna. I'm not sure how they tried to make sure it looked like James was the major culprit, but that's what I think they are doing/did. These guys probably go way back; James is the "new boy" without a wealthy father to get him out of all of his trouble. Thanks, Katt

@Salsa The part of who was at the club and who wasn't is the sketchy part. Gemma and James look nothing alike. I think Larry had unlimited access to James apt.

Could Gemma and Larry be a couple and Joey got in the middle and caused jealousy somehow?
Gemma and Larry go way back and it's very possible James felt obligated to be upstairs with Jeffrey.

Didn't someone mention that Gemma's clothes had the most blood on them because they may have been in a heap on the floor? I feel there Is no way someone took Joey's pants off after the murder.

Could the "affluenza* inflicted Gemma be one of the murderers and was trying to flee to London? Could it really be Larry and Gemma who buried the body and James got uso of the car for them?

Gemma and Larry probably dreamed up blaming the poor FL kid with no family because they are used to Daddy fixing everything for them with money.

If this is the case, I will root for James. The two entitled, spoiled b-rats can rot in jail. Most people are a sucker for the underdog and will wish him well also.

I don't think James lawyer would let him say that if it wasn't all on video. Could The Rat have flipped the script on him and James was actually the one helping move the body because it was in his house. That's what it is starting to sound like

IMO If Jeff, for one second, believed James' cockamamie story about the night of the murder, he would have bailed him out just like the others. I think Jeff distancing himself speaks volumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23