Found Deceased NY - Joseph Comunale, 26, Manhattan, 12 Nov 2016 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Icantbelieveit Do you think they might have switched Bars because the cops can't explain how they mistook Gemma for James?

Could they have thought that went over everyone's head? IIRC they said they had footage of Joey and James at the Gilded Lily. We all can't help but be confused in this one. It might even rival the OJ Simpson trial. Imo

It will be interesting to see the cell phone evidence. Texts, calls and pings. The tapes to the building will be key to the case. Cameras in the clubs will show who was where when. IMO, the hardest part will be prosecuting the murder and who did it. IMO if no-one talks, they all walk on the murder charge. No murder weapon, fingerprints of all 3 will be in the apartment since they were all there. We can all spin it so many times but not enough evidence has been given yet. I guess we just have to wait and see as more details are exposed.

^^ RBBM

For the time being, no murder charges...but if they proceed with prosecuting James & Larry on the current 3 charges they're facing, Larry will once again squeal before the jury deliberates, or perhaps, within a couple of months of living in the big house.

James would be fine inside. He'll once again adjust quickly like the chameleon he is

@Icantbelieveit Do you think they might have switched Bars because the cops can't explain how they mistook Gemma for James?

Could they have thought that went over everyone's head? IIRC they said they had footage of Joey and James at the Gilded Lily. We all can't help but be confused in this one. It might even rival the OJ Simpson trial. Imo

Anythings possible. Phone pings will show where they all were, I would think. James says he was home. o what i have read, they found JC last location by talking to people at the Guilded Lilly. I tend to think the news screws things up a bit.

hi everyone, new to the thread but have been following along for quite some time, waiting for the right opportunity to join in...

From what I know in my background in studying criminology, it isn't easy to prove a suspect's rights were violated hence, insist his statement would be inadmissible in court. Boyce's comments explaining that they expect that kind of thing from the defense make perfect sense, IMO.

Additionally... <snip> "On Tuesday, Dilione&#8217;s lawyer, Michael Pappa, confirmed his client had asked for a lawyer early on.&#8220;I have good reason to believe . . . that one or more lawyers for Mr. Dilione contacted investigators of the NYPD to instruct them not to question Mr. Dilione &#8212; yet these instructions were apparently ignored in violation of Mr. Dilione&#8217;s Miranda rights,&#8221; Pappa said Tuesday. &#8220;If we are right about this, it is hard to imagine how anything said to the police would be admissible as evidence for the prosecution.&#8221;
... there is a difference between suspect asking for lawyer early on, and counsel contacting LE and telling them to hold off on questioning. In the former scenario, if LE probed then yes after the fact, then yes it becomes sticky. If both scenarios occurred, then yes, it becomes sticky, but... if counsel contacted LE and told them to cease questioning before physically arriving at the precinct (which from the various links people have posted here, Pappas walked in and cut LD off from speaking when finally he did), but LD never came right out and said "I want my attorney" until after 40 hours of interrogation, then no... IMO rights had not been violated.

Long story short, there is no way to know what happened unless we were there, and the news isn't giving every tidbit into the report Boyce has in his hands. Therefore, moral of the story, there is so much gray to consider.

and IMO, defense is desperate to get LD acquitted of charges and it doesn't appear to be looking so good since he flat out told them where the body is.

The above statements are theories, as I am not an attorney.

IMO If Jeff, for one second, believed James' cockamamie story about the night of the murder, he would have bailed him out just like the others. I think Jeff distancing himself speaks volumes.

IMO, even if the elder Rackover thought perhaps, maybe deep down, JR was innocent, he would still attempt to distance himself since his career and livelihood are based in the public eye and its the people's perception of JRs guilt that matters to him.

I am wondering how we know Jeffrey wanted James to move. I don't recall reading that. Was Jeffrey supposedly done with the relationship? Apparently they were still hanging around together, watching football the next day, in Jeffrey's apartment. Why, after claiming to be James father, did he totally abandon him when trouble appeared? Most father's wouldn't do that, nor really good friends. I have not even read that they have been in contact, has anyone? Also, why would he automatically jump to James being guilty, not saying that, but seeming to behave that way. I truly believe James is being railroaded by these other young men, or someone. I feel sorry for him, it seems he has no one. Katt

^^ RBBM

For the time being, no murder charges...but if they proceed with prosecuting James & Larry on the current 3 charges they're facing, Larry will once again squeal before the jury deliberates, or perhaps, within a couple of months of living in the big house.

James would be fine inside. He'll once again adjust quickly like the chameleon he is

If he does, does it put that mean he has to testify? If I were a juror, I would want more physical evidence and not base the trial on the snitch. Just MOO

*snip* from timeline::
SUNDAY EVENING
James Rackover is seen leaving his apartment building on East 59th Street and placing a large duffel bag into the trunk of a black vehicle with tinted windows that was parked outside the building.

Larry confessed to driving to Ocean port to bury Joey, but is not mentioned being seen anywhere near the car? Before or after the trip

I am wondering how we know Jeffrey wanted James to move. I don't recall reading that. Was Jeffrey supposedly done with the relationship? Apparently they were still hanging around together, watching football the next day, in Jeffrey's apartment. Why, after claiming to be James father, did he totally abandon him when trouble appeared? Most father's wouldn't do that, nor really good friends. I have not even read that they have been in contact, has anyone? Also, why would he automatically jump to James being guilty, not saying that, but seeming to behave that way. I truly believe James is being railroaded by these other young men, or someone. I feel sorry for him, it seems he has no one. Katt

It isn't clear what the relationship was, but If Jeffrey did end up the real dad I could understand living together at the beginning and then having your kid get there own place at 25 or however old he is. I didn't read where he got kicked out.

One of the first stories to come out in the news included information from JRtheElder's friend Bo Dietl. Dietl said things had been difficult recently between JR and JR and some changes were needed. I think things changed after summer in the Hamptons. I don't recall the exact wording. The news article is linked on the first thread.

^^ RBBM

James would be fine inside. He'll once again adjust quickly like the chameleon he i
s

I agree. IMO, if you compare MG and LD vs. JR there are some glaring differences.
JRs criminal history, past jail time, and ability to manipulate the elder Rackover doesn't exactly make him stupid. It takes a certain kind of individual to pull the rags to riches story that he has.
LG/MG are different. They seem to come from stable privileged backgrounds; have never been in trouble with the law. IMO, they seem more likely to crack under fear and pressure, as well as be the type of boys who would attempt to cover up the murder, but do so very carelessly because they clearly don't have a clue as to what they are doing.

Does anyone have any links or information into how JC had his pelvis broken? I'm unclear about two opposing details... one that he was dropped (from where?) and another, that he was placed into a duffle bag...

This is the link that was provided by Salsa in post 1012 of thread 1 when I asked for a link to the same info about the blood on Gemma's clothing.
http://nypost.com/2016/12/06/third-suspect-busted-in-fatal-stabbing-of-party-goer/

It contains this information:

"Gemma&#8217;s clothes were believed to have been found in the garbage &#8220;with blood on them,&#8221; a police source said."

I've not been able to find an article or information from LE that says Gemma's clothes had the most blood on them or how much blood the other people present had on their clothes for that matter. MOO

The original police (link is provided in one of my prior posts) report had it as Rackover's and the victim's clothes were found in the garbage, no one elses, but surprise it was only assumed by LE to be that of Rackover's and it was actually Gemma's clothes that were bloody so he had to change clothes.

James lawyer was quoted that just because Jeffrey is not at the courthouse does not mean that he does not stand behind James. James said after the crowd left, (this was Dilion and Comunale who walked the girls), he went upstairs to hang and sleep over at Jeffrey's. IMO, Gemma was there and James probably said hey sleep in the room, especially if 2 more guys were coming back.

Dilion and Comunale returned at 7am, so it was Dilion, Gemma, and Comunale in that apartment. James with his dad. They may have a statement from Jeffrey he was there all morning. So, with blood all over Gemma's clothes and he takes sweats from James room which he said he did change clothes, then it is all starting to make more sense to me. IMO, from the cops statement from the article above I posted, they were on a cocaine binge, that mixed with alcohol could have turned Gemma into the A.M. Slasher, out of his mind.

PATH stations have video surveillance cameras. http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...-Center-PATH-Train-Jersey-City-167759295.html

The train cars also have cameras. http://www.nj.com/traffic/index.ssf...trains_in_response_to_spate_of_robberies.html

If MG took the PATH home to New Jersey in the early morning like he says he did, then there should be video confirming his version of events.

Does that mean he's off the hook? Not necessarily - perhaps he went to NJ to do some prep work for the burial, ditch the weapon, dispose of other evidence, establish an alibi, etc.

But, if he's on camera, then at least that part of his story is true. If he's not on camera at the train stations, then he's lying.

jmo

This is the link that was provided by Salsa in post 1012 of thread 1 when I asked for a link to the same info about the blood on Gemma's clothing.
http://nypost.com/2016/12/06/third-suspect-busted-in-fatal-stabbing-of-party-goer/

"Gemma&#8217;s clothes were believed to have been found in the garbage &#8220;with blood on them,&#8221; a police source said."

I've not been able to find an article or information from LE that says Gemma's clothes had the most blood on them or how much blood the other people present had on their clothes for that matter. MOO

That's eerie. Like this whole case so far. Initial sstatements are changed,
new characters and evidence pops up in spite of top of the line security systems and endless video footage.Not to mention 40hr long interviews..Strange..

There was an article (and i would have to go look but I promise it was stated) from Dilion's lawyer, that his client may have more info for the police, but they were going to wait to see how everything plays out first. This sounded awfully strange to me. IMO his lawyer may be shifty, I do say this because my good friend is one of the best defense attorney's top brackets and full clientele, but what some do not care for him is that he will not do shifty stuff, he just won't, everything in good faith. What I am getting at, is it's my opinion, they wanted to see if Dillion's story alongside James history, if it would nail him as the guy, and he would go down, but it didn't work out. Once the cops caught on, I believe Dilion's lies are unraveling, and only now, his statement and interviews are being questioned and they want it out.

That's eerie. Like this whole case so far. Initial sstatements are changed,
new characters and evidence pops up in spite of top of the line security systems and endless video footage.Not to mention 40hr long interviews..Strange..

I tend to think Gemma has people higher up. When Crime watch daily aired, I typed it and watched it and it included the segment on Gemma. Less then one hour later the only copies to see excluded Gemma and that portion in the show.

There was another message board which i believe to be a mostly a gay friendly message board. They have been consumed with this case, many living in New York. The boards there are going poof, gone! They are all wondering too, who is it, that is powerful enough to make each one go away, cut off, like a switch. Is it Jeffrey or Gemma's influences is their question. The model pics of James, poof, gone. It started with the message board blowing up when a jeans model pic, the jeans riding on James perfect very bubbled butt (was their opinions on it) I try to be more discreet with that stuff :shame:...all covered mostly (not nude) with the tattoo 'Diamonds are Forever,' across his back/torso/jock line. They then though Jeffrey. But once the Gemma posts started, it went poof as well.

Only Rackover and Dilione were charged with concealment of a human corpse.

Some other boards were shut down long before any mention of MG.. not sure if people were upset about the gay angle or the elder Rackover angle.

I do believe people want to remember Joey in the best light and some comments there could have been seen as offensive / crude (and not fact based) ?

My opinion only.

Pls stick to the facts. MG was not charged with concealing a human corpse. LE already knows the MG had nothing to do with transporting or burying the body.

LE is still in the middle of an on going investigation, can you please provide a direct link and statement that LE stated that MG has nothing to do with transporting or burying the body. If they are no longer investigating this as a possibility and looking for evidence all together it would be nice to have a link. Thank you. Neither James not LD have a charge of murder, so are you saying LE knows they both don't have anything to do with the murder because they have not been charged with it?

Only Rackover and Dilione were charged with concealment of a human corpse.

Some other boards were shut down long before any mention of MG.. not sure if people were upset about the gay angle or the elder Rackover angle.

I do believe people want to remember Joey in the best light and some comments there could have been seen as offensive / crude (and not fact based) ?

My opinion only.

Agreed. Even people on the internet, sometimes, have a Conscience and know when enough is enough.

Also, I was shocked to learn from prior cases, that LE will request for certain material to either be removed or hidden from local boards/blogs/FB in a specific area as to not affect future investigations and/or indictments.

BBM
When did the cops say that? I never read that.
Do you have a link stating this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member