Found Deceased NY - Joseph Comunale, 26, Manhattan, 12 Nov 2016 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think joey was brought in garbage bag(s).

I feel someone may be splicing and dicing the film and using old footage of James loading the car at a prior date.

I don't think there ever were suitcases.

I think Dilione threw him down the garbage chute in bag(s).

He's in so deep at this point he takes the luggage cart to the basement and retrieves poor Joey. Then and heads to Jersey.. Jmoo

I think joey was brought in garbage bag(s).

I feel someone may be splicing and dicing the film and using old footage of James loading the car at a prior date.

I don't think there ever were suitcases.

I think Dilione threw him down the garbage chute in bag(s).

He's in so deep at this point he takes the luggage cart to the basement and retrieves poor Joey. Then and heads to Jersey.. Jmoo

bbm

Whoa. That's a serious accusation.

jmo

We have to remind ourselves that these guys are barely out of college.

I think with severe blood loss, rigor mortis set in very quickly.Imo.

Ok, so the deed is done and I'm sure they are mortified.

Gemma leaves, Larry begins clean up. If James really is upstairs, he has to move quickly to hide it from him also.

Crazy idea, but could he have put Joey in the safe?

I imagine cleanup took hours.. Rigors sets in.. Refer to any horror movie to presume what happens next.. Jmo

Also, imo, there was absolutely no evidence strewn about the bushes and exterior of that building.

I think in the Daily Mail link I provided with them shining the flashlight from the apt and as if on an Eater Egg hunt, just stumbling on hidden, bloody evidence that was taken out of the basement and tossed around outside.. Yeah. Ok. Sure

The blood was on the luggage rack because, most likely, the garbage bags were leaking. Imoo

IIRC Didn't one of the early article say the "suitcases" had clothes and bloody sheets in them at burial site?

Even those two Einstein Brothers would bring all DNA evidence to burial spot, considering he was probably wrapped in those sheets.

I'm getting too tired to look, but if someone comes across the bloody sheets in the suitcase at burial spot I would appreciate it.

How did they turn up in the courtyard??

Just think of 8 pints of school lunch size milk cartons. Not much at all.

@Donna777
IMO the luggage cart was ordered but they/he found it wouldn't look good on tape but you can't keep it so put empty luggage on to return it downstairs.

Gemma story is super strange. Slept a couple hours and go home, dark apartment , nothing out o the ordinary, no fights, borrowed clothes, doesn't take his roomy with him , did he see Larry in the AM, he has knowledge o the florist area as he resided near there, name hidden from media except CWD that erased the part with Gemma in it. Then Larry begging court to let Gemma go on family trip?? Who knew the area? Who had access to digging tools and Gas cans, doubt that James had them in apartment? Something shells fishy. Why were Joeys legs set on fire and not his face? Wouldn't the whole idea be to hide his identity?

The garbage chute sounds a little to crazy to me. If James was doing the coverup , I would think he wouldn't be so stupid as he stayed there. Those things are not that big. A body can get stuck.

Are there any crime groups on Facebook discussing this case?

LE is still in the middle of an on going investigation, can you please provide a direct link and statement that LE stated that MG has nothing to do with transporting or burying the body. If they are no longer investigating this as a possibility and looking for evidence all together it would be nice to have a link. Thank you. Neither James not LD have a charge of murder, so are you saying LE knows they both don't have anything to do with the murder because they have not been charged with it?

Only JR and LD were charged with concealing a human corpse. The prosecutor - Asst DA - (Antoinette Carter) said that one or both (JR/ LD) committed the murder. They are awaiting forensics and other information to determine who EXACTLY killed jC before charging anyone. If they'd thought MG was involved in the murder and/or in transporting and burying the body, he would have been charged with the third crime of concealing a human corpse, which he was NOT.

@Ican't believeit.. I got to thinking, where is Gemma and Larry's vehicles? If Larry has a roofing business, he definitely has power tools.

Gemma may have went and got one of their cars to load up with supplies.

That would also explain how Gemma may gotten back to help, if he did help imo

If he was dismembered, imo, there would be nothing there to cut through bone (sorry but true)so Larry Voorhees would have to wait patiently for his chainsaw to arrive, keeping himself busy by cleaning up the mess. moo

There was blood on the luggage cart. I don't know the layout of the building but they apparently got to the basement and got what they needed and left, yet more blood.

Nothing adds up, SO FAR, but if we work on the inconsistencies, I think we will find key clues jmoo

A good lawyer is more concerned with his or her case and putting together a defense then the media sensationalizing the story. It's the press... what do you expect? of course ***** is going to hit the fan, especially with JR being the "surrogate son" of Jeffrey Rackover - "jeweler" to the stars.

Additionally, although the boys may have been originally charged with second degree murder, it's the formal charges - the indictment - that summarizes the actual status of their charges. Technically, charges were never lessened, merely, they were brought in under one set of accusations, and those accusations have shifted when presented in a formal capacity to the Grand Jury.

Sorry but have to completely disagree with ya. If it was just a fluff piece on good ol dad that is one thing but when you have major headlines charging your client as a murderer when they are not charged as one then all it takes is a simple phone call by one of the lawyers aides to the editor to get it redacted. I think I would go after the homosexual rage killer angle as well that was printed prematurely. That is my opinion and I stand by it. :shame:

Only JR and LD were charged with concealing a human corpse. The prosecutor - Asst DA - (Antoinette Carter) said that one or both (JR/ LD) committed the murder. They are awaiting forensics and other information to determine who EXACTLY killed jC before charging anyone. If they'd thought MG was involved in the murder and/or in transporting and burying the body, he would have been charged with the third crime of concealing a human corpse, which he was NOT.

It is IMO Gemma will be charged once the forensics are done on his bloody clothes found with the victim's blood on them, if it points to him as the murderer with blood splatter and other testing, then he is in big trouble. Anyone of them could be charged with murder after forensic testing and just about anyone else could for that matter if forensics points in their direction. It will be interesting once they are finalized to understand who in fact is at blame for this crime.

-...w-grave-in-nj/
*snip*
Police found a substantial amount of blood evidence INSIDE THE GRAND SUTTON Comunale’s clothing was also found in plastic bags that were discarded THROUGH A GARBAGE CHUTE IN THE BUILDING

Yet someone found the time to throw it all over the courtyard.. Ummm hmmm...

Jeffrey stated he went to James apartment at 10 a.m. to walk his dog (imo this was because James was sleeping up there like he said he was after Comunale and Dilion went to walk the girls home) and Jeffrey said the place looked great like nothing happened. I say wow oh wow.

Sorry but have to completely disagree with ya. If it was just a fluff piece on good ol dad that is one thing but when you have major headlines charging your client as a murderer when they are not charged as one then all it takes is a simple phone call by one of the lawyers aides to the editor to get it redacted. I think I would go after the homosexual rage killer angle as well that was printed prematurely. That is my opinion and I stand by it. :shame:

The paralegals who work for attorneys are too busy gathering research and actually doing the work related to the case to make any calls to editors. I've worked for an attorney before, trust me, he would never in a million years spend a dime of the money he paid me to call an editor for any reason. We had more important things to worry about.

Additionally, what I meant is you can't control the press. Plus, with a man like Jeffrey Rackover, who has such famous clientele, of course the media would go into a frenzy. You can't possibly think everything you read in the news is true and everything that isn't is redacted, do you?

You're entitled to your own opinion, just as anyone else is

BBM

I think they arrested him on the driving charge just to get ahold of him and make sure he didn't make a run for it. It gave LE some breathing room to pull together other charges.

JMO

Or... here is an alternative, supplementary scenario, let's backtrack:

JC is reported missing by his father
His whereabouts are tracked to the when he was last seen at the Sutton
Video surveillance shows JC and LD together on camera; JR wheeling out luggage, then driving into NJ and back; past footage shows a connection between JR and LD... Dilione and Rackover become persons of interest in Comunale's disappearance, because remember, at this time he was still missing, not yet found dead.
Bringing LD in for questioning was easy since he was seen on camera with the victim, but Rackover wasn't. So what does LE do? They hope to somehow catch a break by bringing him in for another reason... and what do you know, he has a suspended license and jackpot, they have their reason. The concept is similar to getting pulled over for speeding and the police officer finding drugs in the car...
This is precisely why JR is quoted as having said that he didn't even know he was being brought in as a suspect in JC's murder, he had thought he was being brought in for driving with a suspended license.
LE bring the two in, begin their questioning, obtain a warrant for JRs apartment to gather evidence and the rest is history...

-...w-grave-in-nj/
*snip*
Police found a substantial amount of blood evidence INSIDE THE GRAND SUTTON Comunale’s clothing was also found in plastic bags that were discarded THROUGH A GARBAGE CHUTE IN THE BUILDING

Yet someone found the time to throw it all over the courtyard.. Ummm hmmm..

Jeffrey stated he went to James apartment at 10 a.m. to walk his dog (imo this was because James was sleeping up there like he said he was after Comunale and Dilion went to walk the girls home) and Jeffrey said the place looked great like nothing happened. I say wow oh wow.

Yet someone found the time to throw it all over the courtyard.. Ummm hmmm.. Where did this come from? I think Donna first mentioned this... can someone provide a link if you haven't already, thanks!

@Ican't believeit.. I got to thinking, where is Gemma and Larry's vehicles? If Larry has a roofing business, he definitely has power tools.

Gemma may have went and got one of their cars to load up with supplies.

That would also explain how Gemma may gotten back to help, if he did help imo

If he was dismembered, imo, there would be nothing there to cut through bone (sorry but true)so Larry Voorhees would have to wait patiently for his chainsaw to arrive, keeping himself busy by cleaning up the mess. moo

There was blood on the luggage cart. I don't know the layout of the building but they apparently got to the basement and got what they needed and left, yet more blood.

Nothing adds up, SO FAR, but if we work on the inconsistencies, I think we will find key clues jmoo

Why do you say that? Where has the part of the basement come from exactly?

Yet someone found the time to throw it all over the courtyard.. Ummm hmmm.. Where did this come from? I think Donna first mentioned this... can someone provide a link if you haven't already, thanks!

Why do you say that? Where has the part of the basement come from exactly?

This is why we at WS are required to provide links. Otherwise, just as you see happening here, these statements get repeated from one post to another and before you know it, they are fact. Even though, they are not.

I've posted several links. The confusion, I believe now is coming from the evidence being OUTSIDE in the courtyard.. I need mega coffee to think clearly and piece this puzzle together.. This link has many uncensored comments..
http://gothamist.com/2016/11/17/joey_comunale_body_found.php

Ok but correct me if I'm wrong, but the links say "outside" not outside in the courtyard. Just as some of the others say "inside" not inside in the basement. Plus, evidence was described as simply being found outside, not outside all over the courtyard. These tidbits are important

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23