Resolved NY - Kings Co, Jamaica Bay, UnsFem 23-33, UP15911, tattoos, breast implants, Sep'16 - N/A

I'm just wondering how Meta Unru can fit in with the tattoos...sure she could have gotten them in between. Also I saw that related family are using a lot of different surnames. On the facebook page of "the" Marta Unru....there is another name she uses, namely Jane Love.

Why @carbuff? I always thought this site is somehow shady and could also present sex trafficking victims. What do you think?

There's nothing in it except her name. Not even a photo and no way to contact. Unless there's a way to set the information private?

It just looks like either a bot created it with her name, or she never got around to finishing it.

Mod Reminder:

To ensure that factual information is discussed on WS, links to MSM reports or LE statements are required for statements made as fact. The exception to this rule is when we have a Verified Insider that is a family member or friend to the victim or missing person.

The Verified Insider process is completely confidential and details can be found here: Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back