Resolved NY - Kings Co, Jamaica Bay, UnsFem 23-33, UP15911, tattoos, breast implants, Sep'16 - N/A

Sad to come back and see this still open. Has anyone tried searching local tattoo forums to post to and see if any artists in the area recognize the work? That's assuming she got them done there, of course, but even still, maybe someone took note since tattoo artists are especially likely to notice ink

I came across this girl Amber Light missing from Ohio in 1994.. I have not found any more info on her so I just thought I would post her here... Honestly don't remember if I have posted here already or not.. there have been so many already.

here is another one Kalei Plemons missing from 2014

87d280daeb742c8bf69ab70036562268.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2206.PNG
    IMG_2206.PNG
    588.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2208.PNG
    IMG_2208.PNG
    504.7 KB · Views: 13
I wonder if the police have found anyone who knew her in life at all, and if we have any idea where she came from? Or is it as if she fell out of the sky into Jamaica Bay?

I know it was speculated that she was a stripper. There is a place called Foxy Gentlemen's Club in Brooklyn and the reviews say the girls are mostly Russian, which she was speculated to be as well. I'm sure there are a hundred more places like it but I'll keep trying to find goth clubs and the like near Jamaica Bay to see if maybe she's in any tagged photos.

We should also look for posts from goth bars/clubs/festivals/events. I've been trying to research these in NYC as well as Philadelphia since it's not so far away. I think these would be really good avenues of investigation. I don't like to get personally involved in cases but if there's someone in a scene who seems to know everyone else in the scene, it might be worth reaching out to them to see if they remember our UID.

I was stopping by with the hope she has been given her name back but sadly not yet. Perhaps now would be a good time to do the isotope testing. Not only does this young lady need her name the person or persons who did this to her need to be held accountable. Thank you for all the websluths who continue to work this UID.

I just listened to The Vanished podcast that did a really insightful show on the JaneDoe DNA Project. The cost to do a DNA genealogical test through the project is promised to not exceed $2700 and if the agency does not have the funds the Jane Doe DNA Project will help in set up GoFund me or a PayPal donation button. If this woman is still nameless I would like to see this as an option. I know I would donate to help identify Jane and John Does.

I just listened to The Vanished podcast that did a really insightful show on the JaneDoe DNA Project. The cost to do a DNA genealogical test through the project is promised to not exceed $2700 and if the agency does not have the funds the Jane Doe DNA Project will help in set up GoFund me or a PayPal donation button. If this woman is still nameless I would like to see this as an option. I know I would donate to help identify Jane and John Does.
Are you referring to the DNA Doe Project, or is this a different organization?

I know locations for tattoos can be wrong (i,e left vs right), but what about the bleeding tongue tattoo being mistaken for a bleeding rose, the scar on the calf being mistaken for a scar on the thigh, and also the age of the Doe being a few years off? If so, Jennifer Jean Gordon is a candidate. If not, bump.
The Doe Network: Case File 1984DFNY

I know locations for tattoos can be wrong (i,e left vs right), but what about the bleeding tongue tattoo being mistaken for a bleeding rose, the scar on the calf being mistaken for a scar on the thigh, and also the age of the Doe being a few years off? If so, Jennifer Jean Gordon is a candidate. If not, bump.
The Doe Network: Case File 1984DFNY
This would make our UID about 50 years old. I don't think the age would be that far off. Also the tattoo is a copy of an image that didn't appear online until far later than 1997. I don't think the UID is Jennifer but I like the way you're thinking!

Jawbone discovered in Floyd Bennett Field linked to dead body found three years ago

bn-jaw-found-jamaica-bay-2017-08-09-bk01_sl.jpg

A volunteer cleanup crew discovered a human jawbone while bagging garbage in Floyd Bennett Field earlier this year, which the city’s Chief Medical Examiner recently tied to a decomposing body recovered from the park on Jamaica Bay in 2016.

The members of a South Carolina-based environmental group were picking up garbage and flotsam that had washed up over by the Raptor Point area of the national park in May when one member spotted the mandible at the water’s edge during low tide, according to the group’s chief do-gooder.

“It was at the edge of the water, and it was just sitting there,” said Rudy Socha, chief executive officer of Wounded Nature. “There was no dirt on it, no mud — nothing.”

Police collected the jaw bone and handed the appendage off to the Medical Examiner’s Office, which ran DNA tests that concluded earlier this week that the mandible belonged to a woman, whose badly decomposing body was discovered along the coast of Jamaica Bay nearly three years ago, a spokeswoman for the Medical Examiner’s office confirmed.

The woman’s fingers were too rotten to obtain usable fingerprints, but police attempted to use her distinctive tattoos that were still visible, including a panther with claws on her lower abdomen, lips with a hypodermic needle piercing them on the back of her left shoulder, and a large, black cross on her right ring figure, to identify the body.

Jawbone discovered in Floyd Bennett Field linked to dead body found three years ago - QNS.com
Charleston-based nonprofit discovers human jawbone in New York coastal cleanup

To add: At least this now explains why there was never sketch made for this Jane Doe. Not all parts of her head were recovered when she was initially found. Really sad and gruesome.

Jawbone discovered in Floyd Bennett Field linked to dead body found three years ago

A volunteer cleanup crew discovered a human jawbone while bagging garbage in Floyd Bennett Field earlier this year, which the city’s Chief Medical Examiner recently tied to a decomposing body recovered from the park on Jamaica Bay in 2016.

The members of a South Carolina-based environmental group were picking up garbage and flotsam that had washed up over by the Raptor Point area of the national park in May when one member spotted the mandible at the water’s edge during low tide, according to the group’s chief do-gooder.

“It was at the edge of the water, and it was just sitting there,” said Rudy Socha, chief executive officer of Wounded Nature. “There was no dirt on it, no mud — nothing.”

Police collected the jaw bone and handed the appendage off to the Medical Examiner’s Office, which ran DNA tests that concluded earlier this week that the mandible belonged to a woman, whose badly decomposing body was discovered along the coast of Jamaica Bay nearly three years ago, a spokeswoman for the Medical Examiner’s office confirmed.

The woman’s fingers were too rotten to obtain usable fingerprints, but police attempted to use her distinctive tattoos that were still visible, including a panther with claws on her lower abdomen, lips with a hypodermic needle piercing them on the back of her left shoulder, and a large, black cross on her right ring figure, to identify the body.

Jawbone discovered in Floyd Bennett Field linked to dead body found three years ago - QNS.com

To add: At least this now explains why there was never sketch made for this Jane Doe. Not all parts of her head were recovered when she was initially found. Really sad and gruesome.
Wow! Hopefully this will give us more clues to her identity

Holy....edit...misread....found same approx. place. Maybe they can do something with dentals.

Last edited:
Krystal Marie Bindes - Michigan Missing Person Directory

Krystal Marie Bindes Went Missing In Farmington Hills Michigan in May 2016
NAT_34268_1.jpg

Facial/case ID
Public viewable

Missing
Last seen alive: May 22, 2016

Circumstances: May be in Detroit in the area of Warren and Evergreen.
First Name: Krystal Marie
Middle Name: Marie
Last Name: Bindes
Details
Age When Last Known Alive: 31
Race: White
Sex: Female
Height: 60.0
Weight: 127.0
State: Michigan
County: Oakland
Appearance
Hair: Brown
Head Hair: Worn long
Eye: Brown
Piercings: Multiple, up and down both ears, bottom lip
Clothing and Accessories
Eyewear: White glasses
Transportation

Run a Free Background Check On Krystal Marie Bindes

Krystal Marie Bindes - Michigan Missing Person Directory

Krystal Marie Bindes Went Missing In Farmington Hills Michigan in May 2016
NAT_34268_1.jpg

Facial/case ID
Public viewable

Missing
Last seen alive: May 22, 2016

Circumstances: May be in Detroit in the area of Warren and Evergreen.
First Name: Krystal Marie
Middle Name: Marie
Last Name: Bindes
Details
Age When Last Known Alive: 31
Race: White
Sex: Female
Height: 60.0
Weight: 127.0
State: Michigan
County: Oakland
Appearance
Hair: Brown
Head Hair: Worn long
Eye: Brown
Piercings: Multiple, up and down both ears, bottom lip
Clothing and Accessories
Eyewear: White glasses
Transportation

Run a Free Background Check On Krystal Marie Bindes
She was active on Instagram in December 2016, so probably not our UID unless someone was posting for her. It looks like she saw her family for Christmas 2016 so that missing info might be out of date.

Edit: found her Facebook. Looks like she's not missing! She posted earlier this year.

I wonder how this so called "deviant crowd" is reacting on a real dead girl's body. Sorry, I've seen a lot and I can appreciate art in all his forms, also the somewhat stranger things....but really... I think this girl/woman was at least a follower, maybe even a model.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back