NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #12

Discussion in 'LISK CLOSED General Discussion Threads' started by Salem, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nugzter

nugzter New Member

I agree 100%. If this has been going on for 10 years and more. He must be in his mid to late 40's if not in his 50's. I would tend more to ridgeway type.

2. Clem Snide

Clem Snide New Member

I read a book on Ridgeway about a month ago and there seems to be a lot of similarities. Ridgeway was dominated by his mother and had some odd sexual things towards her that I think made him feel rage at women who were overtly sexual. Even as an adult Ridgeway had to give his mother his paychecks and she gave him money as she saw fit.

Wouldn't be surprised if he had a similarly disturbing and pathetic relationship with his mom.

I'm sure the FBI and SCPD will have plenty of time to interview him about it after they kick in his door.

3. Just K

Just K New Member

Yes, and that would fit with the descriptions that the boyfriend/pimps have been giving of a older man on LI. It might also give the woman a false sense of safety. It would certainly help if the boyfriends were taken more seriously.

4. minazoe

minazoe Well-Known Member

:laugh: yeah, he's probably emotionally a 4 year old baby who hates his mommy,,,

5. minazoe

what are you referring to? which older man? just to clarify , Thanks !

6. the quiet girl

the quiet girl Inactive

Even lets say 10-15 years of this SK a person who is 35 would then be 20 at the latest of that range. Not unheard of, even 10 years a SK being 25 then.
    I was just throwing that age out there as an example, I myself have not a clue.

7. Sistah Sleuth

Sistah Sleuth Member

Lol.....that read so funny to me. But I always thought that he is a man who may be a lawyer in Manhattan or some kind of manager or business man with employees under him.

8. Just K

Just K New Member

One of the boyfriends, it was MB's, said he dropped her off at an older man's home...more than once...on LI...and that he could probably pick out the house but LE never came back to follow up with him. The info can be found in that very long interview from back in the Spring of 2011. This is also the BF who said that the man would call & taunt him, too and he said that the man could describe the BF's tattoos as well.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6412921&postcount=5"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Victim - Melissa Barthelemy[/ame]

AC's roommate, DS, also said that the man called AC several times that day.

I wonder if the AC, NJ cases show that any of the woman had similar multiple calls and high dollar/overnight offers?

9. minazoe

any word on the crucifix aerial shot?

10. svpernin

svpernin Member

11. minazoe

did they find her? where is her money? I hope someone asks!!!!!!!!

12. svpernin

svpernin Member

I've got the News 12 chopper feed up right now, I don't think they found her.

13. Seaslug44

Seaslug44 Active Member

Hi. Never said it was a crucifix. It does, however, appear to be reflecting back the image of two pieces of wood, plastic or metal in the shape of a cross stuck in the ground. For all I know, it could just be a piece of someone's fence that was blown over there. Nevertheless, I sent the tip to Suffolk Crime Stoppers along with copies of the photos and info about the photographer that took them so they can do their own due diligence.

14. minazoe

I didn't mean literally, just what it appears to be.

15. Theforeigner

Theforeigner Well-Known Member

16. ItalinBella27

ItalinBella27 Member

You're probably right, but if I got stuck in muck, I would remove my own clothes, to try and free myself. Just a thought.
    I would do this in water too. Perhaps the clothes would weigh me down. JMO.

17. Theforeigner

Theforeigner Well-Known Member

18. egs

egs New Member

they found remains

19. svpernin

svpernin Member

Oh my god they found her?

20. Hazel

Hazel New Member

LIVE

Briefing on Shannan Gilbert investigation

Officials in Suffolk County hold a briefing on the investigation into the disappearance of Shannan Gilbert

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/livenow?id=8465291

<snips>
    they haven't touched the body, the medical examiner will take care of the process along with the forensic people

it's very easy to miss the skeleton remains in that area...you can't walk to that area, they have to cut down the vegetation which is very thick

it appears that she was heading towards the highway...it appears that she was trying to get out of the area

she was a quarter of a mile from where her belongings were found....

at the end, reporter is heard saying: gets stranger and stranger...this story gets weird and weird

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.