NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should have been searched first and for most top to bottome for Shannan. But, then again we would not know there was a serial killer either then. I mentioned the other day I asked about this marsh which I called a field back in june, It was after riding Ocean Pkwy I believe and getting the feeling that if I fled on foot the bridge would be lit and logical.

According to Dormer and the detective that corected him in the background. Her stuff was a bout a half a mile in. Pants, Pocket book etc founf eralier. Then a 1/4 mile away she is found. 3/4 miles in??? I can't wrap my head around all that for some reason?

Who has two thumbs and doesn't buy a drowning at all?
This Guy!

how the frickity frack freak did they not find her body on the surface by the road before?

this makes no sense...please someone ...throw that overhead shot up...I want to see.

Frickity frack freak? You are killing me tday....lol

I think what he is trying (very badly) to say is that no one can successfully navigate this area...
That they would get stuck and drown there... like he believes Shannan did.

Wow... I wasn't sure they'd find her.

I suppose the AC girls, found face down in a drainage ditch all tripped and fell on their way to the highway too.

Another thing that I can't quite wrap my head around is that, from what I gathered from what he said in the presser, she was found in the "bramble" area, and had navigated through the "marshy" area to get to the dry "bramble" area. So you are telling me, she made it through the quicksand-like marsh, only to get stuck in the bramble, get tired and die??? And just 100 feet from the causeway??? That makes no sense!

God bless and keep you Shannon.

Praying for justice for you all of the victims of your killer.

Seaslug and others, I totally agree. Something is way left of center here. Nothing Dormer said today or in the past week or so makes any sense whatsoever. Initially, I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and figure he was using these statements to somehow lure/fool/confuse the SK or someone else, but now I think he just may be an idiot.

So they are trying to say Shannan tried to run to the lights in the road at 5:30 am (or so) and got stuck in the mid and drowned, and that she almost made it to the road? And they never searched that area in a year and a half????????? Gotta be kidding me.
I don't want to hear that it was too marshy or too rough to search until now, this is ridiculous. I'm angry - for Shannan, her family and the other families.

I just hope and pray once everything is concluded, ID testing, COD, and other evidence, something else comes out of this that we don't know yet...like maybe she was placed there recently, how did PD all of a sudden know to search that exact spot, any other evidence found near her body..something, anything

I suppose the AC girls, found face down in a drainage ditch all tripped and fell on their way to the highway too.
Yup. They sure did. And they all made sure not to wear shoes and expire looking in the same direction. Talk about team effort.

okay watched the presser....

Dormer says they are treating this as a crime scene.

nuff said.

Seaslug and others, I totally agree. Something is way left of center here. Nothing Dormer said today or in the past week or so makes any sense whatsoever. Initially, I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and figure he was using these statements to somehow lure/fool/confuse the SK or someone else, but now I think he just may be an idiot.

So they are trying to say Shannan tried to run to the lights in the road at 5:30 am (or so) and got stuck in the mid and drowned, and that she almost made it to the road? And they never searched that area in a year and a half????????? Gotta be kidding me.
I don't want to hear that it was too marshy or too rough to search until now, this is ridiculous. I'm angry - for Shannan, her family and the other families.

I just hope and pray once everything is concluded, ID testing, COD, and other evidence, something else comes out of this that we don't know yet...like maybe she was placed there recently, how did PD all of a sudden know to search that exact spot, any other evidence found near her body..something, anything

Million Dollar question for me since the searches resumed last week!

okay watched the presser....

Dormer says they are treating this as a crime scene.

nuff said.

I remember when he said this and it sounded like a bunch of lipe service to cover the fact that he already knew it was SG and why...IMO

anyone who has seen the aerial view of the body, did it appear that she was wearing any clothes at all??? what happened to her shirt, her undergarments??? i mean, did she strip completely naked in an effort to navigate that marsh??? because a bra and panties are obviously really restricting when you are trying to swim through muck...or maybe those things just washed away from her but her skeleton was left intact? i mean, seriously...

I refuse to bbeleive that Dormer is an idiot disguised as a police commissioner. And although many folks can be quite strange on Long Island,imo, nobody there could be so strange and vote a dummy to head the SCPD.

weird seaslug, super weird...who would bury even a pet there...?

This is exactly why I have a strange gut suspicion that this serial killer is a cop. From reading many many cases on these kind of killers, although all being bold in a sense and getting off on taunting and leaving their "mark" as though their a celebrity, there usually more careful where they hide the victims bodies. It definitely wouldnt be on the side of road, in pratically clear view, 10 times. I think this person feels confident that he has the "way" he lures them and kills them down pat, freely untraceable, too confident, where he can glorify himself just throwing the bodies off the side of the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288