NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
reposting this post here after reading things a bit better and knowing I need more coffee!

I did read last night in an article that Shannan had changed into boots in MP car on her way to LI. I will try and locate that article/quote, so this makes me think she indeed have a bag of extra clothes with her. It would make sense that it was left in the car while she went to work.
Then I would assume MP had dumped these things. Now are they the same items that were recovered?

edit to add here:
I am not even sure I am posting this in the right thread I lost track after an extremely long day yesterday and not enough coffee this morning! :)
http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/gilbert-vanishing-reaches-one-year-mark-1.2849214

It's so hard to keep track of everything. I read an early article yesterday in which it said that Shannan had left some stuff behind at JB's place when she ran out. I would assume however that he would have given that stuff to the police or her family or MP, if that is in fact even true.

As for shoes - I've also read she was wearing black strappy sandals - was that before the boots, or did she change back going to JB's place? I also read that the shoes they found were ballet flats. Could she have been wearing ballet flats early on, when she went to the movie and went into Manhattan, changed into boots for the early calls (it was May 1 after all, perhaps too early for sandals in the city, but she'd want to have heels on for a call) and then back into the sandals on her way to L.I. (if you're just going into a house, you wouldn't have to be season-appropriate!) I also read something about "open-toed sandals" in a post left by To Kill A Mockingbird. (What happened to To Kill A Mockingbird anyway? Are you still out there TKAM?!) That was interesting to me because sandals are by definition open-toed, so was he referring to open-toed shoes? Those are different from sandals and would be another pair of shoes entirely. Did anyone else ever read anything about open-toed shoes? TKAM, if you read this, could you please clarify - did you just mean sandals, or did you hear that somewhere that they were actually open-toed shoes?

(Perhaps I'm overanalyzing this shoe thing...oh well, just throwing it out there anyway!)

In any case, it didn't say she changed into another pair of jeans so I don't know that I think the jeans they found were an extra pair. Another thought: it would be harder to get jeans off if you were wearing boots (referring of course to the jeans that were found and speculation that she removed them herself for some reason as she was going through the marsh.)

I'm on the phone with my buddy who lives across the street. Massive investigation going on there right now. News has been emailed but I got no reply. My friend is going to walk over and ask more questions...Stay tuned.

Interesting that you could kill your wife and nobody would notice. She didn't have relatives? Perhaps she was a immigrant who had no family in the States? Mail order bride?

I vaguely remember reading on one of the message boards where one poster said something along the lines of "why don't you tell everyone about your mail order bride that disappeared?" Probably on the LISK board. I took it as just random craziness.

Thanks for the update, PickleChris! I am surprised this is not on the news also. Maybe some of our LI locals can call or FB the local newsmedia asking for information.

I realize that you cannot give out specific information at this time, however do you know any 'general' information that you can share, ie. has this man had more than one wife?....is his work in the tech industry?

The reason I ask is because of the woman who allegedly gave a tip stating her ex hubby may be LISK and has a basement and works in the tech industry and was unaccounted for when the GB4 went missing. I think I read this on LISK. Since this wife had been in the basement for years could ther have been a 2nd wife who is now an ex wife?

Just thinkin and typin!

I think they might also have said that at the end of the A & E special...

Thank you snapdragon. My brain is on overload with so much information lately.:p

Ok. Wife has been dead 3 weeks. She has been locked in a room in the basement for what they believe to be years. Full of feces. They never have any company over. Husband likes to sit in his driveway and make strange comments to passers by. He doesn't drive, has a car service take him everywhere, in his 50's. Neighbors didn't even know he was married, never saw the wife. This is to weird not to be on the news..

Ok. Wife has been dead 3 weeks. She has been locked in a room in the basement for what they believe to be years. Full of feces. They never have any company over. Husband likes to sit in his driveway and make strange comments to passers by. He doesn't drive, has a car service take him everywhere, in his 50's. Neighbors didn't even know he was married, never saw the wife. This is to weird not to be on the news..

ewwww

wow...the fact that this discovery was made days ago and has still not been reported on is a serious oversight on the part of media, or a cover before they blow the lid off of something much bigger...

Thanks so much for updating us:)
Sounds like this guy is a REALLY SICK dude, maybe police have dicovered somthing that make them belive they MIGHT have found the LISK???
And therefore want to investigate further before the let anything out to the media?

However if the guy don´t drive, how would he transport the bodies to the beach etc?

So, naahhh unfortunately it's probably not the LISK, UNLESS he has an accomplice :)

I just wish this case (the LISK) would be OVER, SOLVED SOON!:maddening::banghead:

Any chance you could PM me some more detailed info so that I can reseach the guy?
I will keep evrything confidential until you say GO:)

Just a few top o the mind random questions/thoughts.......

Is a car service expensive? Could he have a vehicle stashed in a parking garage? How do we know that this is his wife for sure if noone even knew there was a wife in the first place? Is this a 'high dollar' neighborhood? What possibly occured 3 weeks ago that could have set him off?

What I don´t understand is HOW did M. Pak get out of Oak Beach without passing Gus Coletti who was waiting by the gate?

As far as I know there was only one way out of OB right?
Aerial maps show a white sandy Road that is at the end of Oak Beach RD...to the SW. It looks like it could be easily traveled and it ends at the Oak Beach side of the OP.

I will update when I hear more. I'll be over there later today.

Just a few top o the mind random questions/thoughts.......

Is a car service expensive? Could he have a vehicle stashed in a parking garage? How do we know that this is his wife for sure if noone even knew there was a wife in the first place? Is this a 'high dollar' neighborhood? What possibly occured 3 weeks ago that could have set him off?

ITA, just because someone leaves in a car service does not mean that they are not dropped off at another location and picked up later from there or yet another location.

Wonder how they know that she was dead for three weeks...wonder how they know she was kept locked in the basement for years...if no one even knew he had a wife? All very interesting!

ETA: I wonder if a car service ever brought anyone to his home or if the driver/drivers ever went inside?

ITA, just because someone leaves in a car service does not mean that they are not dropped off at another location and picked up later from there or yet another location.

Wonder how they know that she was dead for three weeks...wonder how they know she was kept locked in the basement for years...if no one even knew he had a wife? All very interesting!

ETA: I wonder if a car service ever brought anyone to his home or if the driver/drivers ever went inside?

Kinda strange to call a car service when you have 3 cars in your driveway. Granted this was 2007. I'll have to look for my self later.

<modsnip>

Kinda strange to call a car service when you have 3 cars in your driveway. Granted this was 2007. I'll have to look for my self later.

I cannot see the image PickleChris. Can you describe the make and model of the autos in the driveway?

CA. Some of that stuff is intense.

I'd picture a guy who keeps his wife locked in a room in the basement and makes strange comments to passers by to be far more disorganized than this guy appears to be. The YouTube video certainly shows a guy who seems mentally together, humerus and charismatic. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam