NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #12

Discussion in 'LISK CLOSED General Discussion Threads' started by Salem, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marlap

marlap New Member

Sistah, you said everything I was thinking and then some (only much better than I could).

I completely agree!!!

2. ItalinBella27

ItalinBella27 Member

Today's news from Tom Spota is very disturbing. This screams out that there might never be an arrest because of all the problems with the principal players! The times when serial killers have avoided detection have occured when there were problems within LE. One jurisdiction wouldn't tell another, or the FBI wasn't consulted, stuff like that...this is really bothering me. Whom do we believe? Dormer's theory or Spota's theory?
    Sorry, but I had to vent!

3. ItalinBella27

ItalinBella27 Member

Thank you, Chris for keeping us abreast of the situation. I agree, it's very strange that the news is not reporting this story.
    Could it be there is a connection to this case?
    Thanks again!

4. Clem Snide

Clem Snide New Member

Your frustration is totally justified. The fact that they're publicly clashing makes both of them look bad.

5. Seaslug44

Seaslug44 Active Member

As I stated earlier in this thread or in another one last night, there are gruesome murders discovered all the time in the Tri-State area and most of them don't ever make it to the news reports. The police are under no obilgation to communicate their findings with the media or the public.

6. ItalinBella27

ItalinBella27 Member

Does anyone know if PeterF14 still posts on Newsday?
    I subscribe on my IPad, but I can't access the comment section.
    I recall he knew an awful lot about Spota.
    I just can't seem to put it together.

7. Redbird

Redbird New Member

I've been wondering that too. He always had interesting comments with a lot of historical information about LI politics.

8. Just K

Just K New Member

I decided not to go to that blog as the computer told me it is an untrusted site.

Since the picture of cars went poof, could you tell the colors of the vehicles...especially the Jeep?

9. Just K

Just K New Member

You can PM Shadow she may know...

10. PickleChris

PickleChris Member

White. I was told they have been in the driveway for a few years. The only reason I posted about this here is I think LE was given a tip about this guy. IMO.

11. Reannan

Reannan Seek Brotherhood, Cherish Solitude

The case of the wife murdered in the basement, after being held there for years is really interesting, and there is NO NEWS about it anywhere!!! :waitasec: I find the religious fanatic connection interesting in terms of the LISK case as well. I still think the burlap will end up having a religious connection to the case. Looking forward to hearing more about how this plays out. Thanks PickleChris for your updates!!!

12. egs

egs New Member

So there are NO stories in the local press about this woman found in the basement in Amityville? That is insane!

13. Claudette

Claudette Oh, hello

Yep. We know that he contacts the victims' families. IMO he probably started to lay low last December and has had to do so this whole time. At this point I think he's getting really impatient and doesn't have the restraint to sit back, especially if he's been doing this for 15+ years. If he hasn't started to taunt police is he is going to and very soon. I'm confident enough to say that I'm 100% sure this has happened or will be happening now.

14. WI1987

WI1987 New Member

Agreed, I like him. He's a former NYPD officer. He is extremely knowledgeable about the inner workings of politics and law enforcement on Long Island.

Avoid The Schwartz Report though, that place is a complete nut house. 75% rumor, 25% fact.

15. Claudette

Claudette Oh, hello

There is a still UID man near me that was found in two halves and is almost certainly believe to be gang related. I wouldn't discount it completely.

16. ItalinBella27

ItalinBella27 Member

17. ItalinBella27

ItalinBella27 Member

I agree, gang members are brutal from what I understand.

18. Dwntwnslim

Dwntwnslim Former Member

Sistah - You are a poet. IMHO you have this unsub exact!! I hope he read your post. I kinda have a feeling he did.

19. Dwntwnslim

Dwntwnslim Former Member

@ Sistah
    Sorry! I didn't mean to creep anyone out! I was just trying to compliment you on a well written post. You were able to put into words so much what I was thinking too.

Yes, I have been a member here since 2010 but, haven't posted anything 'til today. I mainly read.

20. Theforeigner

Theforeigner Well-Known Member

SCPD sould hire you right away, and give you a little task force to set up and run that "specific website" etc...I hope at least they read your post.
    Beautiful done:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.