NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
can an admin of this site help me out, I am new, and today is my first real dialogue on this site. I have been reading these threads for over a week now and some of the things I have read include: CPH former employment, his wife's good work with the civic association and www.savethebeaches.net, his childrens university attendance, pictures of kids in the civic association having potato sack races in burlap bags, and just yesterday people trying to determine what a creepy photo or picture inside of CPH's house is of..

were any of these things mentioned in the MSM? it seems like some of the digging happening is way outside of MSM or public record. so why is the court case (absolute public record) off limits but these other personal family details are not?

thanks,
truthspider

I thought most of those things were off limits. I don't know why they're there.

MK, thanks for the post. I also have not seen a clear pattern emerge but I am going to keep looking and see if anything jumps out.

I now agree it could have been MB checking her vmail, and not the SK, but I think it's open to debate.

One thing I disagree on is the no tell motel aspect...I believe if he used a motel, someone would have seen him with these girls at some point, and for someone who has literally been invisible thus far, I think he used his home. And if he killed MB in Manhattan, that's a long drive with a body in your car, driving on major roads and highways. Not saying it didn't happen, but I'm not sure is all.

Anyway, just my opinion, and I think we all benefit a great deal from these posts and interacting with each other and examining each other's opinions.

Keep them coming
Thanks

with the majority of phones, you don't need the pin to access voicemail if you have the actual phone.

MK, thanks for the post. I also have not seen a clear pattern emerge but I am going to keep looking and see if anything jumps out.

I now agree it could have been MB checking her vmail, and not the SK, but I think it's open to debate.

One thing I disagree on is the no tell motel aspect...I believe if he used a motel, someone would have seen him with these girls at some point, and for someone who has literally been invisible thus far, I think he used his home. And if he killed MB in Manhattan, that's a long drive with a body in your car, driving on major roads and highways. Not saying it didn't happen, but I'm not sure is all.

Anyway, just my opinion, and I think we all benefit a great deal from these posts and interacting with each other and examining each other's opinions.

Keep them coming
Thanks

I'm sure they did. But who could identify complete strangers after 6 months of 4 years has passed? Assuming that there was even some incident that made these strangers stand out, who could connect that incident to a body of a stranger found 6 months- 2 years later? I know I couldn't...could YOU?

I do tend to agree with you that MB and MBB weren't killed in NYC and carried back to LI. They were brought back alive, imo. Either of their own volition or by force.

I'm sure they did. But who could identify complete strangers after 6 months of 4 years has passed? Assuming that there was even some incident that made these strangers stand out, who could connect that incident to a body of a stranger found 6 months- 2 years later? I know I couldn't...could YOU?

I do tend to agree with you that MB and MBB weren't killed in NYC and carried back to LI. They were brought back alive, imo. Either of their own volition or by force.

The other thing with the motel is that he would've had to carry each body out of the room and into his car.....maybe he could do it in the darkness and not be seen by anyone, but for me, it is very doubtful he would take that risk. He's too careful and planned and minimizes his risks, imo

The other thing with the motel is that he would've had to carry each body out of the room and into his car.....maybe he could do it in the darkness and not be seen by anyone, but for me, it is very doubtful he would take that risk. He's too careful and planned and minimizes his risks, imo

Can't argue with you there, NJ. In fact, that's part of the reason I initially thought these were car dates. :waitasec:

I need to get rid of this mental idea that he is definitely married. I'm not considering the logical argument that he might not be married. Tunnel vision. :banghead:

I have said many times that the killer used a vehicle , for just this reason....he has to quickly dispatch his victim to a controlled enviorment...he can't drag a burlap sack thru the hotel lobby or a parking lot unnoticed...

or maybe he could....

but it seems like alot of work...and it seems like he plans so well, I feel like murders that occur in hotels are not well planned and more spur of the moment.

I think our killer is single and owns his own property.

or is married but owns multiple properties in the oak beach community?

omg...this seems like Mystery Date doesn't it? like we all have our theroies and at the end you open the pink door and it's Poindexter!

too bad it's about real people and mothers and sisters...and lonely men.

at least when we open this door ...maybe we get this sick individual out of society.

or is married but owns multiple properties in the oak beach community?

single and married can be the same thing...he may be married but recently separated...and living alone in a gated community , say.

Can't argue with you there, NJ. In fact, that's part of the reason I initially thought these were car dates. :waitasec:

I need to get rid of this mental idea that he is definitely married. I'm not considering the logical argument that he might not be married. Tunnel vision. :banghead:

I'm with you on that one too, partly why I enjoy reading other's theories and thoughts....helps me to at least consider all possibilities. It's hard though, once you're on a track and line of thinking, to veer off it. At least for me

I think the killer is either single or married or living with a significant other.

Why after all this time are they looking there? Besides the obvious, not going to find a body. I think they want to find anything that would mean this was her last area alive, a cell phone a belt something someone would toss. Other then that maybe they have nothing not a clue, to much speculation.

Why after all this time are they looking there? Besides the obvious, not going to find a body. I think they want to find anything that would mean this was her last area alive, a cell phone a belt something someone would toss. Other then that maybe they have nothing not a clue, to much speculation.

Hemlock Cove is near where the first bodies were found on the north side of the island. Not the south side where SG was.

Nevermind I misread it. I thought it said they were at Hemlock Cove today.

Actually I think they're searching on the opposite side of the cove, closer to where SG was last seen.

http://www.news12.com/articleDetail.jsp?articleId=279511&position=1&news_type=news

The following was snipped from the latest local news article:

Divers back out in the water near inlet, homes in Oak Beach

(04/20/11) OAK BEACH – Suffolk police divers are back in the waters off Ocean Parkway today looking for more possible victims in the beach bodies case.

Cops say divers are searching the waters on the opposite side of where they were searching last week.

The article also mentions that they already searched this area in Jan.

Why do they keep going back to Hemlock Cove? What am I missing?

Hemlock Cove is near where the first bodies were found on the north side of the island. Not the south side where SG was.

The first bodies (the ones identified) were found north of Hemlock Cove, near Gilgo. The second set of bodies (still to be identified) were the bodies found just to the south of Hemlock Cove.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288