NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
kinda weird...

last night I watched back to back episodes of Dissapeared on ID channel and both involved missing young people who flipped out, made various phone calls...claiming to be being chased by unknown dangerous people...bad folks trying to kill them..dissapearing off the face of the earth...no bodies...nothin.

adding...one kid was from Maine , I think...the other was at Dartmouth.

The call to the pharmacy was only a minute. That seems like a pretty quick call of she was calling about a prescription.

That's the address of the pharmacy I can't figure out what this means

I'm just figuring out that the Montauk Hwy. address is the CVS pharmacy, so I didn't even catch this until you pointed it out. 1 Oak Beach? What the hell is that? An address? A store number as in CVS 1, CVS 2, etc. ? Are we looking at 2 different pharmacies? :waitasec:

I'm just figuring out that the Montauk Hwy. address is the CVS pharmacy, so I didn't even catch this until you pointed it out. 1 Oak Beach? What the hell is that? An address? A store number as in CVS 1, CVS 2, etc. ? Are we looking at 2 different pharmacies? :waitasec:

If I'm reading it correctly the numbers are how long the call lasted. There are no pharmacies in oak Beach. West Islip would be the closest. But I don't understand what the Babylon and Oak Beach mean

If I'm reading it correctly the numbers are how long the call lasted. There are no pharmacies in oak Beach. West Islip would be the closest. But I don't understand what the Babylon and Oak Beach mean

Right, I just noticed the numbers beside the other calls. I haven't a clue what they mean, but sure could be duration of calls. Let's go with that. :)

The driver says he dropped her off at 2:00. If that's accurate, that would be just about an hour before she called to be picked up.

The media reported SG had been at JB's from 2AM until about 5AM, but JB said she'd been there about 45 minutes. Maybe JB wasn't lying about that?

maybe she was calling to

see if they were open?
ask where they were located?
see if she could bring in a script?

Right, I just noticed the numbers beside the other calls. I haven't a clue what they mean, but sure could be duration of calls. Let's go with that. :)

It does indicate duration because the emergency services call says 23 and we know that was 23 minutes long.

Does anyone have a link to anything msm that states what time JB called the driver saying SG wouldn't leave? Anything that gives us a timeframe according to JB or MP that we can compare to these phone records?

Does anyone have a link to anything msm that states what time JB called the driver saying SG wouldn't leave? Anything that gives us a timeframe according to JB or MP that we can compare to these phone records?

I found a few stories that say JB called at around 5am ans when the driver arrived she was on the phone with 911. So that time works. None are really MSM websites though. I'll dig a little further

Maybe this can help some?

Babylon is the town in which Oak Beach sits. West Islip is a hamlet of Babylon (OT: though it is often considered "shared" with the Town of Islip in most cases)

I'm assuming (I know what they say about people who assume but here goes nothing...) that BABYLON,NY 1 Oak Beach CVS is just saying that that store is known locally, perhaps as the "Oak Beach CVS" being that it is as close in relation to Oak Beach as it can be without leaving the mainland.

As for a minute long phone call at that hour, as strange as it seems, if she was filling a prescription, normally those phone calls only take a few minutes, no? In my few experiences, it's a pretty quick proces.

Maybe this can help some?

Babylon is the town in which Oak Beach sits. West Islip is a hamlet of Babylon (OT: though it is often considered "shared" with the Town of Islip in most cases)

I'm assuming (I know what they say about people who assume but here goes nothing...) that BABYLON,NY 1 Oak Beach CVS is just saying that that store is known locally, perhaps as the "Oak Beach CVS" being that it is as close in relation to Oak Beach as it can be without leaving the mainland.

As for a minute long phone call at that hour, as strange as it seems, if she was filling a prescription, normally those phone calls only take a few minutes, no? In my few experiences, it's a pretty quick proces.

I know the store well, but I've never heard it referred to as Oak Beach CVS. I tried googling Oak beah CVS and nothing comes up.

West Islip is part of Islip not Babylon. The CVS phone number does have a Babylon exchange so maybe that's what the Babylon part is

I am thinking she might have dropped off a prescription on the way to JB's, and the call was incoming from CVS to let her know her prescription was ready to be picked up.

GM everyone!

The FindShannanGilbert.com website has interesting things on there:

One question that was brought up was, "Why is the gated community’s security videotape missing from that night of Shannan’s disappearance?"
Is that true?? I've been waiting to hear results on what they saw on those tapes. This is the first time I'm hearing that the tape from that night is missing! This case is full of coincidences, but if it's true- that the tapes from that specific night are missing, that doesn't seem like just a coincidence.

Now the driver, Mr. Pak - 41 years old
The site asks, "Why did he leave the area and move to Georgia?"I thought JB's friend (drifter) was the one to move to Georgia? The driver moved to Georgia?

ALSO!

Shannan’s Phone Records:

DATE TIME PHONE # DESTINATION MINUTES USED OWNER

05/01/10 4:51 AM 911-000-0000 Emergency, 23
05/01/10 4:09 AM NEW YORK,NY 1 Michael Pak
05/01/10 3:15 AM NEW YORK,NY 2 Michael Pak
05/01/10 3:13 AM Incoming, 1 Michael Pak
05/01/10 3:04 AM NEW YORK,NY 6 Michael Pak
05/01/10 3:00 AM Incoming, 3 Michael Pak
05/01/10 2:57 AM NEW YORK,NY 3 Michael Pak
05/01/10 2:55 AM BABYLON,NY 1 Oak Beach CVS
(460 MONTAUK HIGHWAY WEST ISLIP, NY11795)
05/01/10 12:25 AM NEW YORK,NY 1 Michael Pak
05/01/10 12:23 AM NEW YORK,NY 2 Michael Pak
05/01/10 12:20 AM NEW YORK,NY 3 Michael Pak
04/30/10 10:02 PM NEW YORK,NY 2 Michael Pak

Also, in the middle of the phone records, it seems like they called or stopped at the CVS? In the beginning there was speculation of Shannan meeting Brewer somewhere else and then he drove her the rest of the way, Maybe this is where Brewer had picked Shannan up?

Oops, look at the top again guys, "DATE TIME PHONE # DESTINATION MINUTES USED OWNER." Obviously they removed the phone number part to post it publicly but the "city, state" indicates destination. MP's phone must have had a NY, NY area code. Still not sure why it says "Oak Beach CVS" as the owner for that call though... that's not the name or location of that CVS.

Oops, look at the top again guys, "DATE TIME PHONE # DESTINATION MINUTES USED OWNER." Obviously they removed the phone number part to post it publicly but the "city, state" indicates destination. MP's phone must have had a NY, NY area code. Still not sure why it says "Oak Beach CVS" as the owner for that call though... that's not the name or location of that CVS.

So that explains why it says Babylon, 422 is a Babylon exchange.

I notice that one thing this does confirm is that the other driver we were giving a hard time to is NOT the man who drove her that night.

They might have needed almost anything from CVS, from bandaids to lubricant to ice cream for the munchies. Maybe whipped cream and chocolate syrup to make what a young guy of my acquaintance used to call "his girl Sundae." The call might just have been to confirm they were open before she sent the driver over to get stuff. Maybe JB wanted him to pick up something that he thought might help SG calm down.

Speculating here, but maybe when SG continued to freak, he called his neighbor because he knew PH had worked with people having episodes like that?

Does anyone have any ideas on how to determine if M. Pak, the driver is the same person as the unamed drifter. I am confused with the information listed from the site on internetgirl101's post. (Not your doing internetgirl, you are just the messenger and I am grateful :)) I thought I read somewhere that the mysterious drifter was also with SG that night. How could MP be waiting at the gate and also a party participant at JB's home? How would SG be able to service 2 men (no disrespect intended) in the midst of all these phone calls to her driver?

Gonna visit that media thread....

wm

Does anyone have any ideas on how to determine if M. Pak, the driver is the same person as the unamed drifter. I am confused with the information listed from the site on internetgirl101's post. (Not your doing internetgirl, you are just the messenger and I am grateful :)) I thought I read somewhere that the mysterious drifter was also with SG that night. How could MP be waiting at the gate and also a party participant at JB's home? How would SG be able to service 2 men (no disrespect intended) in the midst of all these phone calls to her driver?

Gonna visit that media thread....

wm

I don't think he was a participant since she was making all those calls to himn

DATE TIME PHONE # DESTINATION MINUTES USED OWNER

05/01/10 4:51 AM 911-000-0000 Emergency, 23
05/01/10 4:09 AM NEW YORK,NY 1 Michael Pak
05/01/10 3:15 AM NEW YORK,NY 2 Michael Pak
05/01/10 3:13 AM Incoming, 1 Michael Pak
05/01/10 3:04 AM NEW YORK,NY 6 Michael Pak
05/01/10 3:00 AM Incoming, 3 Michael Pak
05/01/10 2:57 AM NEW YORK,NY 3 Michael Pak
05/01/10 2:55 AM BABYLON,NY 1 Oak Beach CVS
(460 MONTAUK HIGHWAY WEST ISLIP, NY11795)
05/01/10 12:25 AM NEW YORK,NY 1 Michael Pak
05/01/10 12:23 AM NEW YORK,NY 2 Michael Pak
05/01/10 12:20 AM NEW YORK,NY 3 Michael Pak
04/30/10 10:02 PM NEW YORK,NY 2 Michael Pak

This isn't adding up to me. If JB paid SG for services rendered, when did these "services occur? If she was at JB's around 12:30 am, then there's a 2 1/2 hour time frame she could have been doing business. If she arrived at JB's later, say 2 am (which is what I thought I read somewhere), that would leave only an hour for her to "work". Okay fine, perhaps she was only booked for an hour, but then why the hell was she still there 3 hours later?

And she doesn't call 911 until almost an hour after her last call to Pak?

Something isn't right here. Makes me wonder if she was too out of it to perform up to parr, and maybe JB refused to pay...hence the reason she refused to leave? Maybe she was insisting on pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23