NY-LI-4 bodies on Beach-Possible SK-12/10-All id'd,4 more found 3/11 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think those news reports are based on this mornings NY Post but they are getting it wrong on the arrest part.

Re the Manhattan locations of the caller using the victim's? (other MSM articles) or disposable cells to call her sister:

The locations, detectives say, were probably chosen because they allowed the caller to blend into crowds, so that if investigators pinpointed his location from the cellphone’s signal, they would be unable to pick him out of the crowd using any nearby surveillance cameras, one of the people said.

This fact, as well as the killer’s use of disposable cellphones to contact the four victims who have been identified...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/09/nyregion/09bodies.html

#17 Fairway is on the same side of the road as #8 and was B on Reannan's map just posted here. It is right before Fairway joins Anchor Way:

If you look right to the east of of Coletti's house {B} there is a boat parked in that next house. That could have been the boat she hid behind as it is probably parked there most of the year, right?

Here is the image where I mapped the addresses to show the route between the houses.

http://www.bing.com/maps/?FORM=Z9LH4#Y3A9cXM1enBzOHdzdHp6Jmx2bD0xOS4zNjkyNjUyMzQzMTQxMzQmZGlyPTI3Ni4xMTAxNTkxNDEwNTgxNCZzdHk9byZydHA9cG9zLjQwLjYzOTk0NV8tNzMuMjgyMDM3XzE3JTIwVGhlJTIwRmFpcndheSUyQyUyME9hayUyMEJlYWNoJTJDJTIwTlklMjAxMTcwMl9fX2VffnBvcy40MC42Mzk5MjFfLTczLjI4MjQwOV84JTIwVGhlJTIwRmFpcndheSUyQyUyME9hayUyMEJlYWNoJTJDJTIwTlklMjAxMTcwMl9fX2VfJm1vZGU9RCZydG9wPTB+MH4wfg==

I don't think there was any arrest. Whoever posts on Shannan's FB page (I think it's her sister) posted the article but followed up by saying that she just spoke to the detective on Shannan's case and he said it wasn't true. Whatever was said to the NY Post is getting blown out of proportion I think.

I'm not seeing any confirmation. This is coming out of Riverhead, which is odd, because it's quite a way further east from Gilgo and I'm not seeing it reported by other Riverhead press, or confirmed by any other source.

Riverhead is where the county courts and jail is. So if anything big is going on thats where it would be reported from.

Lynn Barthelemy would not say what was said in those calls. She said the authorities told her not to disclose details so that they could use that information, which they believe only the killer would know, to weed out false confessions.

And

The caller did not ever say that Ms. Barthelemy was dead or suggest that she was alive, Lynn Barthelemy said.

“He kept us hopeful,” she said.

BOTH SNIPPED
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/09/nyregion/09bodies.html?_r=1&pagewanted=2

Riverhead is where the county courts and jail is. So if anything big is going on thats where it would be reported from.

Yeah, the Riverhead location was actually what made me believe it for a second...

All working girl ads have phone numbers.
Contacting someone via email is not a good idea as emails can be easily traced, unless the sender is a computer security expert or knows what they are doing.
The SK must have contacted the victims using a disposable phone, or a phone with a pay as you go SIM card.

I just read this NY Times article (posted by Epiphany before), that confirms what i just said..

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/09/nyregion/09bodies.html?_r=1

This fact, as well as the killer’s use of disposable cellphones to contact the four victims who have been identified

unfortunately, this guy is not your average SK..
Boston's "Craiglist killer" was quickly caught because his emails were traced back to him
If this SK had been careless he would have been caught a long time ago.

That is a long way to run if you are paranoid, delusional, and out of control. I personally believe Shannon was probably using some drugs that night, but was cognizant enough to be in control. God rest her soul.

Hi, Reannan; whatever Shannan was possessed by, she wasn't in control. She stayed in JB's house long after she was due to leave; seemed irrational to both JB and the driver in the house; made a 21- or 23-minute 911 call (hardly an indication of being in control); fled from the house after making confusing and contradictory statements; stepped into another house and then abandoned that safety too to flee again. Paranoia is an energy rush; it's likely what was driving her on.

Just wanted to respond to a post Reanan had back in the last thread. I think it was Post #1054.

Reanan, I don't know classified lingo, but the addy the guy threw out there with Route 37 would be in Tom's River, New Jersey. There's alot of massage parlors along those Highways. It's right at the Garden State Parkway. That would be a Route someone would use if going between AC and New York.

The PJ I have no idea unless he messed up and meant Pleasant Beach. The guy did call the rolling chairs foot taxi's. Personally I never heard them referred to that in all my born days.

Hope that helped a little. Odd too he said the "foot taxi" took him to the place "off the boardwalk". Just the other day there was some law or bill or something going on as there's only two rolling chair company's that compete for business. Lot's of harassment going on.

the NY Post is not always accurate news, more sensationalized...
Yeah, just one notch above the Enquirer. Still, they do manage to be right on once in a blue moon.

I'm not ready to let go of my theory from yesterday...the SK is grabbing them after they come out of a job. He knows where they are working that night.

On July 10 nearly two years ago, Ms. Barthelemy saw a client and then deposited $900 into her bank account, her mother said. That night she called an old boyfriend, but he did not pick up. Then she disappeared.

SNIPPED
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/09/nyregion/09bodies.html?_r=1&pagewanted=2

It looks like the calls to the Girls Sister were made by the Killer, that's interesting. I wonder if the story is a plant? LE will do this if they think it might do something. they tend to be true though.

I just read this NY Times article (posted by Epiphany before), that confirms what i just said..

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/09/nyregion/09bodies.html?_r=1

unfortunately, this guy is not your average SK..
Boston's "Craiglist killer" was quickly caught because his emails were traced back to him
If this SK had been careless he would have been caught a long time ago.

Thanks so much, Secret77, and Epiphany for putting this up. In addition to noting the criminal expertise of the serial killer, the article notes that, contrary to the New York Post article, there is no present suspect in the case.

The information that the newly discovered bodies are not in burlap sacks is also significant.

To me, all the information about the killer's diabolical carefulness is yet another indication that neither JB or the driver is the serial killer of Shannan Gilbert, nor was she a victim of the serial killer.

P.S. Since writing this, I heard that someone called Gilbert's mother, just as the serial killer had called other victims. This slightly weakens my sense that Shannan was the victim of the serial killer.

Title: MORE THAN
By Larry from Here Women Talk Radio

A tightly wrapped bundle of pain
Bones starched with abuse
Where spirit once dwelled, now lies emptiness
Where spirit though troubled, always carried elegance
This is what should be held close to heart
Not these quiet bones, but the spirit majestic

Read on air immediately following Dottie Laster's interview with Sheree Gilbert about her sister, Shannan Gilbert
http://herewomentalkradio.com/home/archives_details/650

Also, the most recent discovered bodies appear to be older. He refined his disposal methods by wrapping the later victims in burlap.

Using throw away phones... calling from congested areas, etc? Not only extremely premeditated but sounds like someone on a mission... Hopefully LE is keeping an eye on Melissa's sister to make sure she's safe. Bc calling that little girl 6 weeks in a row is 10 shades of über creepy... as in fixated stalky creepy.

If these things are true the disposable phones the guy knowing certain things he should and should not do etc. It will make him Harder to catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam