GUILTY NY - Maddox Lawrence, 21 mos, Syracuse, 20 February 2016

That's a Rochester NY station. I haven't seen that yet on any Syracuse news.

He had to tell them something for them to narrow the search down to where they are. It's almost 13 miles from where he was arrested. Or a tip?

eta, on facebook someone said they were searching near the area where he was arrested until he gave them more info and the search moved to where they are now. Take that for what it's worth.

Police are searching Syracuse's Inner Harbor area on Tuesday morning.

Late Tuesday morning, they confirmed that a second scene in Tully was also being investigated.

Syracuse Police Chief Frank Fowler was at the Inner Harbor throughout the morning, but returned to police headquarters.

A boat has been brought in to assist in the Inner Harbor search, and at least one helicopter is circling the scene.

The chief told NewsChannel 9's Jeff Kulikowsky that the Inner Harbor appears to be the primary scene.

http://www.localsyr.com/news/local-news/police-searching-syracuses-inner-harbor-area_

Reports are calling the Inner Harbor, between North Geddes and Van Rensselaer Street, the "ground zero" for the search. Police officers are searching the harbor, while dive teams search the water. A small raft was brought in at 10:54 a.m. Tuesday morning as helicopters continued to hover overhead. CNYCentral Photojournalist Lewis Karpel reports two divers are suiting up and preparing to go out on the raft.

http://cnycentral.com/news/local/need-to-know-21-month-old-maddox-still-missing-60-hours-later

Syracuse Police Chief Frank Fowler did tell CNYCentral there is an area in Tully they are considering searching for the missing child. Two Syracuse Police cars and one State Police car are at Labrador Hollow in Tully.

Ohh no, I really hoped that little Maddox would be found safe, but it's not looking likely :( :(

All these areas they are searching..you need a car to get to.Tully,B'ville are miles apart in opposite directions.

He had to tell them something for them to narrow the search down to where they are. It's almost 13 miles from where he was arrested. Or a tip?

eta, on facebook someone said they were searching near the area where he was arrested until he gave them more info and the search moved to where they are now. Take that for what it's worth.

Sounds like he either told them he put her in the water, or something thinks they saw someone putting a baby in the water :(

The local coverage of this is impressive!

Pretty sure the search area is right near Destiny USA.

Well at one point he had a car, so if he dumped the body first, it could be far away. Still thinking he may have walked overnight to Baldwinsville after dropping the car though.

Also, if he's not talking or they don't have any video, maybe the wife is telling them of places they've gone in wooded or water areas.

I feel so sick. Poor beautiful babygirl.

Sent from my fingertips using what remains of my brain.

Well at one point he had a car, so if he dumped the body first, it could be far away. Still thinking he may have walked overnight to Baldwinsville after dropping the car though.

Yes- You are right.I am trying to figure out the path he took before he dropped the car off.

SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- A father suspected of kidnapping his 21-month-old daughter has been with Syracuse police as they searched for her last night and today, a source familiar with the investigation said.

Ryan Lawrence has been at the Inner Harbor and other locations with investigators as they looked for his daughter, Maddox Lawrence, the source said.

Syracuse police interviewed Ryan Lawrence for hours after taking him into custody Monday night along Downer Street in Baldwinsville, the source said.

Lawrence initially told police he'd given Maddox to a local couple, the source said. But he later changed that story under questioning, the source said.

Lawrence indicated foul play was involved, but police are holding out hope that the girl is alive, the source said.

http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index...l?hootPostID=b81b28e681d6d92205d6c1c82069d904

also from link
"Lawrence also had a book about how to hide and avoid capture, the source said."

and it was very cold last night in that area.

Lawrence initially told police he'd given Maddox to a local couple, the source said. But he later changed that story under questioning, the source said.

Lawrence indicated foul play was involved, but police are holding out hope that the girl is alive, the source said.

When he was first confronted Monday night, Lawrence had a wig and other items that he could have used as a disguise, the source said. Lawrence was carrying a backpack with camping gear, the source said.

Lawrence also had a book about how to hide and avoid capture, the source said.

http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index...l?hootPostID=b81b28e681d6d92205d6c1c82069d904

The old "i gave the baby away" story?

Now I am stomping mad AND heartsick.

Sent from my fingertips using what remains of my brain.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back