NY - Man Holds Vandal Kids in Closet, Now Faces Jail

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/20/jesse-daniels_n_3472619.html

Jesse Daniels Will Not Be Prosecuted For Locking Kids In Closet

Healy sent a letter Thursday to Galen Town Court Justice Lester Carr saying he was declining to prosecute Daniels "in the interest of justice." Healy told the AP he expects the justice to dismiss the charges at Daniels' court appearance Wednesday.

The boys were charged with burglary and criminal mischief. Their cases were handled Wednesday in Wayne County Family Court.

Daniels said he believed the boys committed the vandalism in retaliation for Daniels' wife telling them earlier in the day to stay off the couple's property.

more at link...
Good for Mr Healy! Common sense! May you have a good day, Sir!

Considering they spray painted something bad about women, Mr Daniels was probably right about them retaliating. I am glad to see the little darlings charged. Maybe it will stop them from hitting back in the future.

The parents tho should make good the damages. It would be the right thing to do. Anybody think that will happen?

No. I think the parents will go around talking about how poorly their "sensitive" children were treated, first by the homeowner then by the courts.

The boys will hear it. They will begin to forget what started it all, and they will soon begin to believe that they were actually in the right. And whatever lesson they could have learned by being caught will begin to turn to anger at the system and an entitlement that the world and the "system" owes them for their poor treatment.

No. I think the parents will go around talking about how poorly their "sensitive" children were treated, first by the homeowner then by the courts.

The boys will hear it. They will begin to forget what started it all, and they will soon begin to believe that they were actually in the right. And whatever lesson they could have learned by being caught will begin to turn to anger at the system and an entitlement that the world and the "system" owes them for their poor treatment.

ITA! The father of those two boys who is talking isn't doing his sons any favours. His behaviour is only encouraging them. :banghead:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/20/jesse-daniels_n_3472619.html

Jesse Daniels Will Not Be Prosecuted For Locking Kids In Closet

Healy sent a letter Thursday to Galen Town Court Justice Lester Carr saying he was declining to prosecute Daniels "in the interest of justice." Healy told the AP he expects the justice to dismiss the charges at Daniels' court appearance Wednesday.

The boys were charged with burglary and criminal mischief. Their cases were handled Wednesday in Wayne County Family Court.

Daniels said he believed the boys committed the vandalism in retaliation for Daniels' wife telling them earlier in the day to stay off the couple's property.

more at link...
Good for Mr Healy! Common sense! May you have a good day, Sir!

Considering they spray painted something bad about women, Mr Daniels was probably right about them retaliating. I am glad to see the little darlings charged. Maybe it will stop them from hitting back in the future.

The parents tho should make good the damages. It would be the right thing to do. Anybody think that will happen?

Good. Sadly, the parents of the vandals are enablers.

I wonder if the homeowners insurance is going to sue over this?

If they end up having to pay 40 grand to repair the damage the insurance company may decide to go after the parents (if they think there is money in it).

That is the beauty of having good insurance! If you are fully insured you are also paying for an army of lawyers in case someone tries to sue you.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back