Identified! NY - Mount Vernon, WhtFem 51UFNY, 18-25, Left Near Junkyard, Feb'88 - Veronica Wiederhold

Her brother grew up to be a sheriff in a different state. I wonder if that is who gave them DNA. Wish we had a photo, but I respect that the family's wishes..

Her brother grew up to be a sheriff in a different state. I wonder if that is who gave them DNA. Wish we had a photo, but I respect that the family's wishes..
Me too. Sheriff photo's are public information ...
Most of these photo's are manditory. As demanded by public laws.. i think.. not sure..
Wish I had studied American law. Let me me know if I am mistaken.

Can not someone just find a photo from a yearbook? We know she's from brooklyn or queens right?

Can not someone just find a photo from a yearbook? We know she's from brooklyn or queens right?
Yeah! But the problem is that a lot of schools on classmates lack a yearbook!im from mount vernon and they have no yearbooks from my year.

I have found the mom's obit. Veronica really looks like her mom. I don't think I can post that due to the rules, but based on what I have found, it appears she was estranged from her family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back