Found Deceased NY - Nicole Plaud, 24, & Miguel Valentin-Colon, 31, son found alone, Buffalo, 16 Sep 2019 *arrest*

My guess is they have some GREAT leads coming in, and one of those tips lead them to this house where they found a burn pit. Possibly a neighbor saw a couple POI burning something in their yard? Imoo maybe that’s why they took the gas can back from the vehicle. Could they be close to an arrest and that’s why they plan on returning the boy Friday to the grandparents?

Possibly. However, they may have had time to think about it further. They may have had interaction with others that are involved that may not see it the same way. They may have left him on/near the porch to avoid some immediate situation... and didn't intend for him to survive even at that time.

To me, relying on the clear headedness, logic and ethical/moral/legal good faith of someone that seemingly has committed a double murder is a roll of the dice. Were I that boy; If my life were in the balance, I'd want protection. Others may feel safe & secure relying on the good nature culture of a (presumed) murderer.
I agree- without knowing more you have to assume it is possible the boy was going to be killed somewhere else, abused first, sold, or any number of bad things. He might have escaped and hidden on the porch.

Human remains found on Box Avenue

"Investigators discovered the human bones after federal authorities executed a warrant related to a narcotics investigation, said the source, who was not authorized to speak publicly about the matter."

Narcotics investigation. Hmmmmm. (Of course, in that neighborhood (Box Ave / Moselle St), I don't think that type of activity is at all unheard of.)

Did any of the three adults who traveled from FL to NY have any "reported" connections/family members in Buffalo? Anything from their SM pages? (I don't usually follow FB etc).
Yes Damy was from a suburb of Rochester. They frequented the Western New York area. On Facebook there is video of them at the Falls as well. Imo damy was the link to this area. Maybe that is why he is separate from being burned in the car. Also it’s good to remember the perpetrators still have to unload the Coke. It’s very likely a CI tipped off LE in regards to someone having a large amount of cocaine.

Yes Damy was from a suburb of Rochester. They frequented the Western New York area. On Facebook there is video of them at the Falls as well. Imo damy was the link to this area. Maybe that is why he is separate from being burned in the car. Also it’s good to remember the perpetrators still have to unload the Coke. It’s very likely a CI tipped off LE in regards to someone having a large amount of cocaine.

Good info. Thank you!!

Another perplexing case. I am thankful the killers spared the child's life. But, I am waiting to find out who the deceased people in the car are... I just think things with this case may get more perplexing..the possibility certainly exists until it is ascertained with certainty who the two dead people are.
One of our buffalo news stations just posted an article.. The burned remains of an individual were just discovered in a fire pit on Box avenue. They are trying to find out if the two cases are related.

Respectfully, since we do not know who the two dead people in the burned car are, it could be any one of the three or none of the three. I have entertained various ideas of who may be in that burned-out car. I think once that is determined then we can go down a road of less speculation.

You are right, we don't know the identities of the bodies found in the burned car. JMO
True. Unless we know what the boy said to the cops or the woman where he was found I don't think we know. IMO (and just IMO), I think that the little boy would have been more frightened to leave the area so willingly with someone other than his mother or father, even though Damy lived with them (or so it has been reported). Somehow he got on that porch in a box. IIRC, it was a Chewy.com box. If someone other than a parent told him not to come out until it was light, I would think he would probably be very scared. I guess we won't know for weeks about the identity of this new body but I think it is a very good chance that it was all three of this family.

What an uncanny coincidence it would be for the fire pit remains not to be related to the vehicle remains. Lived in WNY all my life. Don’t recall hearing of burned up bodies before.
I’m going to bet that it is one of the three missing adults. I also wouldn’t be surprised if it was the boy’s dad.

The Buffalo News article about the Box Avenue firepit remains has been updated to suggest that the location focused on is between 211 and 225 Box. Tax records show those properties to be vacant parcels owned by the city. Probably demolished housing based on tax arrears.

The Buffalo News article about the Box Avenue firepit remains has been updated to suggest that the location focused on is between 211 and 225 Box. Tax records show those properties to be vacant parcels owned by the city. Probably demolished housing based on tax arrears.
Sounds like someone is talking or sending in tips. One of the Box Ave neighbors mentioned in an article that LE was checking properties yesterday.

“A man who was fixing his van on Box and Kehr Street said he saw police Wednesday evening combing through lots going toward Moselle Street.”

Human remains found on Box Avenue

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back