GUILTY NY - Nixzmary Brown, 7, beaten to death in Brooklyn, 11 Jan 2006

I agree with you Anniegirl, I hope Bubba shows this a-hole which end is up on a daily basis. These people are evil, they are sub-human. You can bet that this little girl suffered at the hands of these people on a daily basis. How sad that this little girl probably never knew or experienced fresh flowers, a new dress, a cuddly teddybear, ice cream, a walk in the park, bedtime stories, or the loving kiss of mommy. It kills me and makes me cry. I am infuriated that these people are allowed to live and walk among us and then have children.

Rest in peace sweet Nixzmary, fly with the angels and know that God loves you and is taking care of you everyday forever.

May her sub-human parents/stepparents ROT in HELL forever, and let's hope the devil doles it out big time.

I am the momma of two little boys, I love them, I would die for them, defend them at all costs, never ever hurt them. A momma and daddy are supposed to LOVE and PROTECT their children. I'll never be able to understand how someone can do this to an innocent child.

On a personal note, we have one of these loser parents in our extended family as well. She keeps writing letters from PRISON to her kids that she lost all parental rights to in the courts due to neglect and abuse. We don't let the kids see the letters because they are filled with lies and broken promises. Her main question.."I want to know what role I can play in my kids lives"...Our answer...."You played your role as the loser birth mother with the capital L on your forehead"....your turn is over...She just doesn't get it.

It's too bad we have to now use real money to spend prosecuting these two people, I'd vote for paying bubba in cigarettes and letting him have his way and then get rid of this piece of human trash.

2beautifulboys said:
I agree with you Anniegirl, I hope Bubba shows this a-hole which end is up on a daily basis. These people are evil, they are sub-human. You can bet that this little girl suffered at the hands of these people on a daily basis. How sad that this little girl probably never knew or experienced fresh flowers, a new dress, a cuddly teddybear, ice cream, a walk in the park, bedtime stories, or the loving kiss of mommy. It kills me and makes me cry. I am infuriated that these people are allowed to live and walk among us and then have children.

Rest in peace sweet Nixzmary, fly with the angels and know that God loves you and is taking care of you everyday forever.

May her sub-human parents/stepparents ROT in HELL forever, and let's hope the devil doles it out big time.

I am the momma of two little boys, I love them, I would die for them, defend them at all costs, never ever hurt them. A momma and daddy are supposed to LOVE and PROTECT their children. I'll never be able to understand how someone can do this to an innocent child.

On a personal note, we have one of these loser parents in our extended family as well. She keeps writing letters from PRISON to her kids that she lost all parental rights to in the courts due to neglect and abuse. We don't let the kids see the letters because they are filled with lies and broken promises. Her main question.."I want to know what role I can play in my kids lives"...Our answer...."You played your role as the loser birth mother with the capital L on your forehead"....your turn is over...She just doesn't get it.

It's too bad we have to now use real money to spend prosecuting these two people, I'd vote for paying bubba in cigarettes and letting him have his way and then get rid of this piece of human trash.
It's too bad we have to now use real money to spend prosecuting these two people, I'd vote for paying bubba in cigarettes and letting him have his way and then get rid of this piece of human trash
I strongly second that vote-----!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its all about their judicial all american rights now, thats why they'll get a "fair" trial, their cot, their 3 hots-- etc. AND being separated from the general 'prisoners' to protect THEIR safety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To hell with that i say, let all the Bertha's , Bubba's ...etc at both of them.. ! But my wish wont be granted because of their rights,.... what about NixzMary, she wasnt given a choice or fairness on ANY level in her short life!

bugs said:
http://www.nynewsday.com/entertainment/[url="http://new.trafficsector.com/smb/ezula_proc.php?uid=52358&ezid=122887&elid=10428&db=0#do_redir"]tv/nyc-wake0117,0,7656232.story?coll=nyc-swapbox1[/url]

(contains a slideshow of 50+ pictures - there are pictures of her in her casket yet they warn you before they show)

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_018052107.html

(contains a slideshow of some of the funeral and the morons being arrestd)

Rodriguez and Santiago have pleaded not guilty in the girl's death.

My, my, my!!
Thanks for the link Bugs!!! I just read the last part. NOT GUILTY IN THE GIRL'S DEATH. :furious: :eek: I hope the DA frys them.

NOT GUILTY.... WHAT 's------ they should have ENOUGH remorse at what they did to this poor child- to at least admit their guilt!

Thanks, Bugs ,also for the links the marines carrying her small coffin, really touch me- she deserve all this love and attention, yet somehow i believe she feels it in her death.

Never thought i'd see a pictute of the devil itself,, in red and all---

http://www.nynewsday.com/media/photo/2006-01/21400289.jpg

I'm really glad I looked at the funeral slideshow. It is really such a blessing that so many people have been touched by her death, and her life.

Her legacy is that people won't be as willing to look away from child abuse and do nothing. Hopefully Nixzmary's legacy for grandmothers, and aunts, and other relatives is that they will find the courage in her death to help their own suffering children.

I really don't have any hope that her death touched men like Cesar and Nizaliz, their kind are with us to smite us forever. But those who stand in the rain and cry for Nixzmary, who didn't know her, they're the ones who can stop the cycle.

Anniegirl said:
I strongly second that vote-----!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its all about their judicial all american rights now, thats why they'll get a "fair" trial, their cot, their 3 hots-- etc. AND being separated from the general 'prisoners' to protect THEIR safety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To hell with that i say, let all the Bertha's , Bubba's ...etc at both of them.. ! But my wish wont be granted because of their rights,.... what about NixzMary, she wasnt given a choice or fairness on ANY level in her short life!
I hope Bubba is smart enough not to use his own pee-pee on this SOB, we wouldn't want Bubbs to get any nasty diseases. As per this pair of unredeemable animals, I hope Charles Hynes the DA rips them a new one legally. He was pushing for 1st degree, sounds like he's got a lot of fire behind him.

Anniegirl said:
OMG-- this guy deserves the death penalty and the mother as well! How could she stand by and let someone hurt her children this way!???

We don't have the death penalty here. As a matter of fact we don't even have LWOP or 1st degree murder unless it's a police officer, a judge or a torture case where they can prove that the person doing the toturing was enjoying. Wonderful state I live in. Can't even get life for killing a child. Why do you think Joel Steinberg is out? He only got 25 years.

Anniegirl said:
I , agree, Bugs----- that also made me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If i had an abusive mate like that- i wouldve taken blame and took the beating before i ratted out my own kid--- and putting her miscarried baby in a jar beside her bed???! Not only was she one sick witch , but she sounds like she cared more for her miscarried fetus than Nizxmary!:behindbar
That woman should have her uterus and ovaries torn out of her, piece of lowlife scum that she is.

I think I missed something here. This lowlife put her miscarried baby in a jar beside her bed???? I didn't hear that.

MrsMush99 said:
I think I missed something here. This lowlife put her miscarried baby in a jar beside her bed???? I didn't hear that.

I am trying to find the article, but yes she miscarried and keep the fetus in a jar. She showed it to her neighbor and said she could not part with it because you could see its eyes. :doh:

Horrified cops found blood on the apartment's bedroom walls - as well as a jar holding what they believe is a fetus from a recent abortion Santiago had.

The documents also show that when caseworkers went to Nixzmary's home on the evening of Dec. 1, they found her mother, Nixzaliz Santiago, 27, sitting in the living room playing with her youngest child.

Just an hour earlier, Rodriguez had claimed his wife was too sick to talk on the phone.

Santiago made a bizarre confession to the caseworkers, saying she kept a human fetus in a jar of saline in her bedroom. She said she had prematurely delivered a baby around the time Nixzmary went to Woodhull get the stitches.

She said she decided to keep the fetus in a bedside jar because she "saw the baby's eyes" and "could not get rid of it," according to the documents.

Here ya go....

MrsMush99 said:
I didn't see that either was gonna ask? Did this bioch ever hear of birth control? Six kids and she's only 27 it obviously isn't because she loves children. As part of her sentence she should be fixed because if she gets out in 20 or 25 years she can still have kids.

strach304 said:
I didn't see that either was gonna ask? Did this bioch ever hear of birth control? Six kids and she's only 27 it obviously isn't because she loves children. As part of her sentence she should be fixed because if she gets out in 20 or 25 years she can still have kids.
There's a possiblity she'll be going through or gone through menopause by that time. More likely if she's in for 25 years. Or maybe she'll get a case of Ovarian cancer, die a slow painful death right where it hits her. That's one cancer I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. This scum doesn't qualify in that category.

KatherineQ said:
I'm really glad I looked at the funeral slideshow. It is really such a blessing that so many people have been touched by her death, and her life.

Her legacy is that people won't be as willing to look away from child abuse and do nothing. Hopefully Nixzmary's legacy for grandmothers, and aunts, and other relatives is that they will find the courage in her death to help their own suffering children.

I really don't have any hope that her death touched men like Cesar and Nizaliz, their kind are with us to smite us forever. But those who stand in the rain and cry for Nixzmary, who didn't know her, they're the ones who can stop the cycle.

Thanks Katherine, this was a beautiful post and so heartfelt. I believe all of us can make a difference if we just speak our minds and let authorities know and let them investigate. If they don't we can do it ourselves. No more dead children. Be angry and let everyone know. Anger causes change, change causes reform, reform is what will help children in abusive situations. And no, this is not big brother talking. I am not about taking away basic rights but if you hurt your kids or someone else's then I am all over it. That is not a right put forth in the constitution.

bugs said:
Horrified cops found blood on the apartment's bedroom walls - as well as a jar holding what they believe is a fetus from a recent abortion Santiago had.

The documents also show that when caseworkers went to Nixzmary's home on the evening of Dec. 1, they found her mother, Nixzaliz Santiago, 27, sitting in the living room playing with her youngest child.

Just an hour earlier, Rodriguez had claimed his wife was too sick to talk on the phone.

Santiago made a bizarre confession to the caseworkers, saying she kept a human fetus in a jar of saline in her bedroom. She said she had prematurely delivered a baby around the time Nixzmary went to Woodhull get the stitches.

She said she decided to keep the fetus in a bedside jar because she "saw the baby's eyes" and "could not get rid of it," according to the documents.

Here ya go....

Santiago made a bizarre confession to the caseworkers, saying she kept a human fetus in a jar of saline in her bedroom. She said she had prematurely delivered a baby around the time Nixzmary went to Woodhull get the stitches
I wonder if there is some relation , that in her twisted mind to rationlize or justify her husbands abuse on Nixzmary if this sick blamed Nexzmary's visit to hospital for stiches, for her miscarrying ?

I , too think she should never be allowed have another child, she should have her ovaries taken out and sit in a jar to look at- if anything-

She will likely be out someday but i pray he has seen his last day of freedom ... I can not imagine the pain and fear that child endured and OMG for how long?

I hope neither is able to be free to walk streets in society ever again-- IMO instead of running to get help once she realized Nizxberry was dying , she shouldve went and got that help when he drag her naked to the tub --- just makes me sick she didnt "come to her " till she stop writching and moaning from pain!... too late than stupid , wacked woman!

concernedperson said:
Thanks Katherine, this was a beautiful post and so heartfelt. I believe all of us can make a difference if we just speak our minds and let authorities know and let them investigate. If they don't we can do it ourselves. No more dead children. Be angry and let everyone know. Anger causes change, change causes reform, reform is what will help children in abusive situations. And no, this is not big brother talking. I am not about taking away basic rights but if you hurt your kids or someone else's then I am all over it. That is not a right put forth in the constitution.
Concerned person, I agree with your post.

If one child was saved from the story of this childs torture that will mean the poor child didnt die in vain- for nothing-
Its very possible her siblings, the other children that werent"his" that he abused in the house, those children were saved- I just hate so much that it took their sisters life to get them away from him.

Thanks, concernedperson.

It looks like in the last week, calls about child abuse are up - about 35%. If that awareness can just continue, and CPS can get its act together in a quick hurry and scramble to meet this need, little Nixzmary's suffering won't have been 100% in vain.

This story is just so painful for everyone - today while I was at the grocery store I bought yogurt and stuck it in the fridge, just to watch my kids go in there, find it, eat it and that's that. I think a lot of people are hugging their kids extra tight this week.

Anniegirl said:
Concerned person, I agree with your post.

If one child was saved from the story of this childs torture that will mean the poor child didnt die in vain- for nothing-
Its very possible her siblings, the other children that werent"his" that he abused in the house, those children were saved- I just hate so much that it took their sisters life to get them away from him.

Ah, Annie, you are the sweetest. It seems to me that there is always one child targeted. I can't explain this phenomena. Why are some OK and others are tortured? But, we have seen this a lot lately. I really, really wish we had a shrink on board. There is some explanation for this behavior outside of sociopathy. It is one of the many things that has been going on in my head recently.

Anniegirl said:
I wonder if there is some relation , that in her twisted mind to rationlize or justify her husbands abuse on Nixzmary if this sick blamed Nexzmary's visit to hospital for stiches, for her miscarrying ?

I , too think she should never be allowed have another child, she should have her ovaries taken out and sit in a jar to look at- if anything-

She will likely be out someday but i pray he has seen his last day of freedom ... I can not imagine the pain and fear that child endured and OMG for how long?

I hope neither is able to be free to walk streets in society ever again-- IMO instead of running to get help once she realized Nizxberry was dying , she shouldve went and got that help when he drag her naked to the tub --- just makes me sick she didnt "come to her " till she stop writching and moaning from pain!... too late than stupid , wacked woman!

The alleged mother didn't just ignore when he dragged her to the tub! When Nixmary begged her alleged mother to stay with her that night, she left and went to bed with the monster! So Nixmary ended up dying alone!
See post #38

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07
Back