NY - Orsolya Gaal, 51, body found in duffel bag, Queens, Apr 2022 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole case is odd-the leaks, kid asleep until the cops bust in, an odd now deleted tweet on a mostly business account, placing OG at concerts that didn’t happen, in a bar where she wasn’t, supposed affairs, one grainy video, and now, bloody boots. Whatever happened, LE has tons of much better video of the person carrying OG through the neighborhood, and a lot more digital data that shows everyone’s movements. Is there a particular POI here?
I agree.

Also the text was, is, odd.

1. Your wife sent me to jail
2. some years ago
3. when you were living near Austin Street in Forest Hills.
4. I’m back,
5. don’t call the police
6. or I will kill your family.

Too much information.
Address wasn't needed. "Some years ago" wasn't needed. The same "intent" could have been said with much fewer words.

If he didn't want police called, why drag the body and then leave it in a public walking area?

And then duh he's the one that leaves a blood trail.....

Don't call the police???
What...are they just to live with a bloody mess in the basement and a missing family member?

I agree about the Agatha Christie back drop.

Yet.....there is a air of story telling...

This whole case is odd-the leaks, kid asleep until the cops bust in, an odd now deleted tweet on a mostly business account, placing OG at concerts that didn’t happen, in a bar where she wasn’t, supposed affairs, one grainy video, and now, bloody boots. Whatever happened, LE has tons of much better video of the person carrying OG through the neighborhood, and a lot more digital data that shows everyone’s movements. Is there a particular POI here?
Do we know what time the cops busted in? Just curious b/c if it’s true OG and son were flying out to meet the others in MI that morning, seems they should have been up and getting ready to go to the airport. But it all depends on timing. When was the flight and what time did the cops come…

If it's a stranger, random, you just flee. If it's someone she and/or family are familiar with, then he really panicked and felt he needed to remove her body.

Perhaps the murderer actually thought they would be able to clean up the crime scene sufficiently to disguise the fact a murder was committed there.
Perhaps the murderer thought to dump the victim's body in a park and it actually wouldn't be discovered.
With no body discovered, the victim's absence would then be explained that she decided to leave of her own free will, to start a new life somewhere.

Not very logical thinking, but perhaps this is what the murderer hoped for. Perhaps the murder was committed by someone with diminished capacity?

Do we know what time the cops busted in? Just curious b/c if it’s true OG and son were flying out to meet the others in MI that morning, seems they should have been up and getting ready to go to the airport. But it all depends on timing. When was the flight and what time did the cops come…
I had the same question. And a boy being a typical teen would probably not be up on his own account, wanting to sleep til noon. Would probably be lounging around until nagged by a parent to get his act together.

I nearly responded to an earlier post, can't recall who posted it.
The post said why would a husband "let" their wife go walking after dark.

Well these days women don't need anyone to "let" them do anything. Women don't have or need anyone to be in control of them.
They are in control of their own lives.

Sorry for hijacking your post Carbuff :)

Yeah, I agree. Especially if Mr. Carbuff was away for some reason. I hate sitting around alone in an empty house (and when my youngest was that age, upstairs playing video games was effectively gone as well :p)

Orsolya Gaal case: Despite lack of updates, NYPD knows a lot about night of murder, experts say – FOX News
<snipped & BBM>
Officials have declined to confirm reports of a person of interest, the possibility of a vengeful ex-lover, evidence recovered at the scene and ominous threats against Gaal’s family sent through text messages, even as leaks in the case continue to flow.

Some of them could be true, experts told Fox News Digital. Some could be noise from sources who aren’t really close to the investigation. Some could be inconsequential, and some could really irk the homicide detectives working the case.

[...]

At several homes with cameras visible out front, residents told Fox News Digital they had turned over their footage to police and were cooperating with investigators. Detectives also pulled up in an unmarked car and visited Gaal’s next-door neighbors Tuesday afternoon, chatting inside for roughly an hour. The couple declined to comment after they left.

[...]

Fox News was on the scene Monday night when police were seen at the home combing through a room on the second floor. Multiple investigators were then seen leaving with what appeared to have been evidence.

On Tuesday, the NYPD posted flyers throughout the neighborhood, announcing a $3,500 reward for information on the case. Unlike during last week’s manhunt for suspected subway gunman Frank James, however, they did not include images of a person of interest.

This reminds me of Pam Hupp. Did anyone watch "The Thing About Pam" recently on Dateline? She purposely dipped the husband's slippers in his wife's blood to frame him for the murder she just committed. Not saying there is any correlation but people saying it's so obvious it seems like a set up made me think of Pam. Lol

Not just you. I just watched the Dateline episode about Russ Faria, and one of my theories is that it’s a woman. Women are absolutely capable of vicious stabbings. Doesn’t happen terribly often, but it does happen.

Good News!

Websleuths has just created a NY - Orsolya Gaal, Apr 2022 - Media, Maps & Timeline *NO DISCUSSION* for this thread.

Typically, W/S creates this thread as a historical reference library to approved articles, news stories and maps (made by posters). It's link is on the first page of every new thread.

It really helps to link posts to approved news media. Anyone can add new articles to this thread and I hope everyone does. It is a great resource to us sleuths.

JMO

Not just you. I just watched the Dateline episode about Russ Faria, and one of my theories is that it’s a woman. Women are absolutely capable of vicious stabbings. Doesn’t happen terribly often, but it does happen.
Think Jodi Arias, too (except I don't think it's a woman in this case). BUT - could a woman handle moving a 120 lb or so woman up stairs and dragging the bag?

At this point they have had enough time to locate any POI if they were where they are supposed to be. Why no name of this POI or photo if they can’t?

It's odd.

I'm also struggling to understand how LE (apparently) can't locate the handyman they want to speak to, yet he hasn't, at this time, been named a POI or suspect.

I agree totally. A lot that does not make sense here. Was hoping when I hopped on for updates here tonight that there had been an arrest. Soon perhaps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer