NY - Patricia Bolin, 51, Woodstock, 14 July 2016

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by los2188, Jul 15, 2016.

1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Ulster County Sheriff's Office Press Release:
    http://www.dailyfreeman.com/general...at-woodstock-fire-scene-classified-as-missing

https://www.facebook.com/UlsterSheriff/

2. Loading...

3. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Police are Searching for Missing Woman
    [​IMG]
    http://hudsonvalleynewsnetwork.com/2016/07/15/police-searching-missing-woman/

4. Darling136

Darling136 Active Member Forum Coordinators

She looks a lot younger than 51 on that picture.

5. Wysteria

Wysteria New Member

Oh geez, I live right here.
    I haven't watched or read the news in days. Been ill with diverticulitis, out of it and sleeping a lot. I just woke up, logged on to see this.
    I'm going to try and see if we can help. DH should be up shortly.
    I'm wondering if I should get verified?
    I'm shaking...
    We have outstanding police departments in Ulster Co. Especially the NYSP.
    All of the departments here will do anything and everything to locate this gal.
    I hope and pray she is okay.
    I can tell you that missing persons are rare in the Hudson Valley. I'm uncertain of the stats...as far as I can recall this is the first missing person in my area.
    Thank you for the thread.
    The heat and humidity has been brutal in the past couple of days. Ordinarily the weather will cool off a bit a night, but not recently.

6. Wysteria

Wysteria New Member

I'm a terrible sleuth, I can't find any social media for this gal...
    She's got to have facebook at least?
    I'm no social media person, but I do have facebook.
    I know I'm not permitted to post anything regarding social media here, but at least I could get some sort of starting place.

7. margarita25

margarita25 Jessica Ridgeway. Never Forgotten.

Perfectingpink (in addition to others) is really good with finding fb sites, I'll drop her a line...

8. Wysteria

Wysteria New Member

Thanks much. :)
    I did get a teensy bit of information from a member comment on LE facebook, but can't share it.
    I've enquired about organized searches so that the community can help out but there are none?
    Plus, I've yet to hear any reports from family and friends.
    It's been reported in MSM that she has some sort of mental illness, it's in the link provided by the OP.
    It's really concerning to me because if she's very ill she may be wandering around confused, dehydrated, hungry and frightened. If she suffers from depression...
    A 'copter was above a bit ago, but that may be unrelated.
    I hope that I'm permitted to write that she was a yoga instructor some years ago in Willow, (a bit further to the NorthWest-ish). Willow is stunning, we hike there occasionally.
    The town of Woodstock itself has all sorts of little unique shops, a really pretty white church, the town square can be quite interesting. Lots of musicians and interesting people. We also have the Woodstock theatre.
    I'm a bit South of the town.
    The problem is, outside of the main street/town of Woodstock; the surrounding area is densely wooded with running streams, meadows, bluestone quarry type places; it's got to be difficult to search.
    I pray that she is okay.
    I did want to add that there is still a stigma (as most or all of us know), regarding mental illness; which annoys me to no end.
    Someday I hope that it's renamed as a neurological disorder instead, because that is what mental illness truly is.
    Her neurological disorder is an added complication.
    Given all that I've written above, I have hope that she will be found alive and well.
    Prayers, hope and hugs to her family and loved ones.

9. ninij9

ninij9 New Member

My parents live just down route 212 in Saugerties so, Howdy Neighbor! I was shocked to see this thread because Woodstock is the last place I'd expect to see on WS..

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

10. perfectingpink

perfectingpink Well-Known Member

Hi Margarita! I was not able to find anything for Patricia on FB but I will keep looking.

11. margarita25

Thanks for stopping in and taking a look, Perfectingpink!

12. margarita25

So, what's up with her car being located at the scene of a house fire?

More from the above link re: this:

"Police added that on July 15, 2016 around 8:30 a.m. the Ulster County Sheriff’s Office, the New York State Police and the Town of Woodstock Police responded to a report of a structure fire at 370 Silver Hollow Road.

When the Woodstock Fire Department arrived at the scene, the fire was still active and the house had burned to the ground.

A vehicle belonging to Bolin was found at the residence, where she has been known to stay. Once the fire was extinguished, the fire debris was searched by the Ulster County cause and origin team, Detectives from the Ulster County Sheriff’s Office and the Town of Woodstock Highway Department and there was no indication that anyone was inside the residence when it burned."

13. terracotta

terracotta New Member

Oh wonderful...she has been located in good health according to the above link for the ulster Sheriff Fb page.

:)

14. Darling136

Darling136 Active Member Forum Coordinators

15. Wysteria

Wysteria New Member

There we go...wonderful!