NY NY - Patricia Cabrera, 34, Centereach, 26 Dec 2014

I know her credit cards and purse were at home, but are we sure that her ID/Driver license was at home? There are some places such as a club for one where i would leave my purse at home, take my license and some cash and that is all. I am just curious if her license was reported as being left behind? IMHO

I was wondering the same thing previously. However, someone above mentioned that they had spoken with someone who knew her, and they claim that her ID was at the house also. They could be mistaken though...

I know her credit cards and purse were at home, but are we sure that her ID/Driver license was at home? There are some places such as a club for one where i would leave my purse at home, take my license and some cash and that is all. I am just curious if her license was reported as being left behind? IMHO

FWIW Her friend told me that her license was found at home. IMO
I was wondering the same thing previously. However, someone above mentioned that they had spoken with someone who knew her, and they claim that her ID was at the house also. They could be mistaken though...

Mom..if the chance arises where you get to talk to her friend can you ask if the house was locked up when it was discovered she went missing. My thoughts are if an abduction took place there I doubt anyone would take the time or even the thought of locking the doors. I say her phone records are a clue to this disappearance.

I completely agree as well. Her phone records should tell a lot.

Since there was no report of an altercation at the residence, I'm leaning toward her being harmed by someone she either knew or trusted. If her ID was truly at the house, then I don't think she would have went to a bar or club, since she would have needed her ID to purchase drinks and possible even to get in to the place. I also am shocked she would have left her ID if she was driving somewhere period, unless she had a habit of doing that. So, maybe she picked up someone she knew on her way home (like a new boyfriend or something), something happened at her house, and the person put her in her car and drove off. If her phone was in her pocket, then it may have still been on her person when she was taken. Isn't there a way to find out the last place her phone pinged a tower? This is, assuming, that her phone was on her since I haven't seen anywhere that said it was among her belongings.

How do we know her disappearance happened that night after work? Did she change out of her work uniform? Did she call to check on her daughter when she got home? She had asked for time off from work..anybody give a reason why? How much in advance did she ask for the time off? This all started the day after Christmas and as a good parent I'm sure she wanted to be with her family,,so i can't see her taking off.

We don't know any of this unfortunately. She could have disappeared any day before her scheduled return to work for all we know.

We don't know any of this unfortunately. She could have disappeared any day before her scheduled return to work for all we know.

IMO, I think we can narrow it down just a bit. She was supposed to return to Mama's on Tuesday Dec. 30. On Monday Jan 5, N.W. was interviewed by CBS where she said she had been calling Patricia's phone for more than a week.. A week prior would have been Monday Dec. 29. She made it home Friday Dec. 26, so that leaves either Saturday or Sunday, the 27th and 28th. If someone wasn't accessing Patricia's Facebook, we can tie her to liking a post sometime after 12pm on the 27th, as it appears those likes don't come from a re-post. Haven't been able to find anything she liked on the 28th, so I am thinking whatever happened to her, happened some time between 12pm Saturday and early Sunday morning.

How do we know her disappearance happened that night after work? Did she change out of her work uniform? Did she call to check on her daughter when she got home? She had asked for time off from work..anybody give a reason why? How much in advance did she ask for the time off? This all started the day after Christmas and as a good parent I'm sure she wanted to be with her family,,so i can't see her taking off.

BBM

IMO I think this is the reason why there was never a description of what she was wearing, because they found what she was wearing at Mama's that night somewhere in the home and could have changed into anything.

I've been following this case while delving into 2 or 3 others in more detail. It's gone quiet in here and I can't find any updates in the media. Strange and sad.

:bump: for Patricia

Wow! I just saw this and I also live on Long Island. I'm just 20 minutes north of her town of Bay Shore. I haven't seen anything at all recently in the papers or local TV station. Have they ever found her car?

Wow! I just saw this and I also live on Long Island. I'm just 20 minutes north of her town of Bay Shore. I haven't seen anything at all recently in the papers or local TV station. Have they ever found her car?

Other than the initial MSM report, there has been nothing! No update.

i wonder how we could find out. My next door neighbor is a SCPD detective,but not homicide,so I don't think he'll know anything. He did tell us that they believe the LISK did commit suicide.

i wonder how we could find out. My next door neighbor is a SCPD detective,but not homicide,so I don't think he'll know anything. He did tell us that they believe the LISK did commit suicide.

Her case is not a homicide case. She is a missing person. AFAIK.
As for LISK committing suicide, that seems to be the consensus among SCPD/NCPD. IMO

As for LISK committing suicide, that seems to be the consensus among SCPD/NCPD. IMO

Yes, my friend's husband is also SCPD and she told me this about a year ago about the LISK. So why hasn't there been any mention of this from LE in Newsday or on News12. I don't get it.

I realize this isn't the right thread to continue discussion regarding LISK, but I'm curious as to why law enforcement believes this to be the case? Something must be leading them to conclude that.... Just because there have been no other homicides?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back