GUILTY NY - Queens, WhtMale 50-90, UP57120, buried since 1970s, found Mar'19 - George Seitz *Arrest in 2021

Maschuchi had a prosthetic eye…wouldn’t that make him easier to rule in/out? I wonder if he lost his eye to cancer or to injury.

Not necessarily. As old as the remains were, there probably wouldn't have been any trace of eyes left. They might have found the prosthetic eye, but it could have rolled far away. And if he died by violence, it might have popped out and not been buried with him in the first place.

She may have blocked it out of her mind for years or thought it couldn't possibly have happened.

So she came forward and reported this, and that's how they found the remains ?
What a good person.

I wonder what poor person this was and if anyone was wondering what happened to them all this time.

What a traumatic experience for the child! Imagine carrying that memory for so many years, no doubt with fear that her own life could be in danger. Awful, awful!

Last edited:
CASE NUMBER - 1115UMNJ
I didn't, but I can for Maschuci. Can you link me to the other UID?

120UMNY

It was actually New York, which is why it took me so long to find him :p

The watch isn't as similar as I remembered, but he does have a healed eye socket fracture that could indicate a missing eye. But I think he was found before Maschuci went missing.

CASE NUMBER - 379UMNJ has a black watch and religious jewelry, but it looks more Eastern Orthodox to me.

another black watch, though AZ location makes it unlikely 1232UMAZ

NEW YORK (AP) — A 74-year-old man was arraigned Wednesday on a murder charge in connection with the death of a World War I veteran who disappeared almost 45 years ago and whose remains were found buried in a backyard in 2019, authorities said.

Man, 74, charged in death of WWI vet missing since 1976

I wonder if this is the same case? The remains were found in Mar 2019 as well.

NEW YORK (AP) — A 74-year-old man was arraigned Wednesday on a murder charge in connection with the death of a World War I veteran who disappeared almost 45 years ago and whose remains were found buried in a backyard in 2019, authorities said.

I wonder if this is the same case? The remains were found in Mar 2019 as well.
I believe you are correct! Othram solves again!

Murdered WW1 Veteran from Queens is now Identified

Snip
Further investigation by law enforcement revealed Martin Motta as the suspect in Seitz's murder. Prosecutors from the Queens DA's office have indicted Motta for the crime.

Snip
Further investigation by law enforcement revealed Martin Motta as the suspect in Seitz's murder. Prosecutors from the Queens DA's office have indicted Motta for the crime.
Amazing to help identify a homicide victim but even more amazing when the investigators can find the person responsible for the crime!

NYC man charged in cold-case killing of WWI vet missing since 1976
''A Queens man was charged Wednesday in the killing of a 81-year-old World War I veteran who had been missing for over four decades, prosecutors said.

Martin Motta, 74, was indicted by a grand jury on a second-degree murder charge over the death of George Clarence Seitz, whose dismembered remains were discovered in 2019 in the backyard of a Richmond Hill home, according to the Queens District Attorney’s Office.

Clarence Seitz disappeared in December 1976.
Queens District Attorney

''After the gruesome discovery of the pelvis and partial torso, it took some time for authorities to positively identify them as Seitz’s remains.''

''The DA’s office said “crucial evidence” was then uncovered connecting Motta to the slaying''

''Queens District Attorney Melinda Katz said Martin Motta faces 25 years to life in prison if he is convicted in the death of George Seitz, who was 81 when he was last seen in December 1976.
Motta made an appearance in court after being indicted by a Queens grand jury and is due back in court Friday. His attorney, Russell Rothberg, declined to comment.''

I wonder if the killer is still alive and if he's been shaking in his boots all these years in fear of the victim being found. Evidently the house had quite a number of tenants over the years.

Such amazing work done by the cadaver dogs.

The alleged killer has been taken into custody. His name is Martin Motta, age 74.

NYC man charged in cold-case killing of WWI vet missing since 1976
''A Queens man was charged Wednesday in the killing of a 81-year-old World War I veteran who had been missing for over four decades, prosecutors said.

Martin Motta, 74, was indicted by a grand jury on a second-degree murder charge over the death of George Clarence Seitz, whose dismembered remains were discovered in 2019 in the backyard of a Richmond Hill home, according to the Queens District Attorney’s Office.

Clarence Seitz disappeared in December 1976.
Queens District Attorney

''After the gruesome discovery of the pelvis and partial torso, it took some time for authorities to positively identify them as Seitz’s remains.''

''The DA’s office said “crucial evidence” was then uncovered connecting Motta to the slaying''

''Queens District Attorney Melinda Katz said Martin Motta faces 25 years to life in prison if he is convicted in the death of George Seitz, who was 81 when he was last seen in December 1976.
Motta made an appearance in court after being indicted by a Queens grand jury and is due back in court Friday. His attorney, Russell Rothberg, declined to comment.''

Wondering, did anyone ever report Clarence as missing?

Snip
he was last seen going for a haircut!!!! which the little girl said her moms bf worked at a barber shop and she saw blood being cleaned there. waaooooo wonder why.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back