GUILTY NY - Ruby Franciscovich, 8 months, raped & murdered by father, left in cemetery, Tioga, 9 June 2019

What an evil thing! So sad for the little one.
Yes, but there's no telling what future horrors "daddy" could have put upon her. She is safe now, and he is locked up.
I hope he is already worrying about what fellow inmates could do to him when he is showering or walking in a place that the guards cannot see. Non-human.

JUN 13, 2019
Father Pleads Not Guilty to Infant Daughter's Rape and Murder
A Tioga County man accused of murdering his eight-month-old baby girl is also accused of sexually assaulting the baby before killing her.

25-year-old Cody Franciscovich appeared in Town of Tioga Court June 12 and pleaded not guilty to the murder of Ruby Franciscovich. He is also charged with rape and criminal sexual act.

[...]

Franciscovich is being held in the Tioga County Jail without bail and is scheduled for a felony hearing June 14.

2019.06.11-TIOGA-D.jpg

Meanwhile, the community near the cemetery where a memorial to the baby has been growing, will hold a candlelight vigil at the site on June 17. Organizers ask people attending to wear red for Ruby at the 8 p.m. memorial.

The comments on social media are awful. I’m sure some of it is exaggerated. Now I wonder what he did to the two older kids now. You know, other than the trauma and drama of being intentionally homeless because you choose not to provide a quality life for your kids. These little ones deserve so much better.
Intentionally homeless?
Guessing FB posts?

The reality is that this kind of thing is happening too frequently in this day and age. There are just no words to say when a person who is supposed to protect a child defiles and kills them in a drug or perversion haze. He has nerve pleading not guilty.

How could this family be intentionally homeless?

What is wrong with the world?

Shocking case :(

Really though, if this was your granddaughter would you be spending time on FB arguing with randoms or would you just quietly ask news outlets to turn off the comments while the police investigate? Speaks a lot about the family that social media is a priority.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back