GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, new LI poster here - from a town over from where SG was found. I'm also a graduate of SG's high school (although 25 years prior!). I frequently drive the route she took that night, and I can't help but wonder each time what her thoughts were as she took those back roads at that time of night.

I've been following this case since the beginning and am amazed at all the theories, etc., here on this site!

Couple of thoughts here - Gordon Heights does have a large concentration of sex offenders, mostly because there is a great deal of 'affordable housing' available in that area. I agree, though, that whoever is responsible here was part of SG's circle - more likely 'outer circle'.

I've learned quite a bit about Twitter because of this case- <MODSNIP>

While I had heard about the other Sarah's disappearance in 2013, I was not aware until learning here that there hadn't been any progress on it. This is frightening, for 2 reasons: first, it sends a message that crimes like this can indeed go unsolved; and second, you can't help but think of the LISK. I do think, though, that these are not related to the LISK.

Looking forward to reading more here, and of course hoping to hear something soon for her family's sake

<MODSNIP>

<MODSNIP> I grew up in a very nice town on LI and we had stuff like this happen once and a while. <MODSNIP>

Teenagers use backpacks to carry their beer, so the video is not necessarily after school.

I&#8217;m not disagreeing, just honestly don&#8217;t know but would they be able to hold somebody in custody for that amount of time without charging them?

<MODSNIP>

LE can sometimes get lucky and a POI turns out to have outstanding warrants. Makes it easier to bring in for some questions.
Again...just my own thoughts.

Wow. Six new posters on one page! Hello and Welcome to all:

Weebie

LawnGuyLandGirl78

ripspg

Jaime530

mzack14

clarky63:welcome6:

Thread is locked for review due to excessive and repeated SOCIAL MEDIA related TOS violations, despite moderator warnings and the removal of posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam