GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
have to head out sweetlings----everyone have a great night and be safe---hopefully we will all hear some happy news very soon.

Just talked to Suffolk County Sixth Precinct. They assured me that Sarah's car is GRAY.

Being threatened for days on June 3. By whom?

She also made a statement that someone was creepy for knowing she lived on a dead end and she saw them creeping on June 1 at 12:15 AM. This is starting to look bad.

...and on Friday (the last day she was seen) tweeted about being followed.

Not good.

...and on Friday (the last day she was seen) tweeted about being followed.

Not good.

I wonder why she didn't specifically call out who was threatening her? I think it might suggest she doesn't know who it is? Or maybe she knows they follow her on twitter and she didn't want to explicitly call them out?

So I got lost in a web of people she associates with on her twitter, and a few guys are calling out who they think did it...not posting names or anything because of pure speculation but I hope the police are questioning these people.

One mentioned the police questioned him for 5 hours and released him. Seems they all know who is behind her disappearance they just don't want to be labeled a snitch.

Also, if you click on the date stamp on her last tweet about getting followed, she tweeted it at 1:12 AM the night she went missing, and you can click on the GPS icon and it shows she tweeted near where her car was found on Fire road. You can map the tweets from earlier in the night to get a fairly accurate picture of where she came from.

Also, if you click on the date stamp on her last tweet about getting followed, she tweeted it at 1:12 AM the night she went missing, and you can click on the GPS icon and it shows she tweeted near where her car was found on Fire road. You can map the tweets from earlier in the night to get a fairly accurate picture of where she came from.

Good sleuthing! Extra thanks!

Great work !

Police hopefully already have found this tweet profile of hers, but just in case they haven't, please send them the info you posted + a link to the tweet profile.

Great work !

Police hopefully already have found this tweet profile of hers, but just in case they haven't, please send them the info you posted + a link to the tweet profile.

Yes, I just did in case they haven't checked it out yet. I'll post here if I here anything back. Hoping for the best.

I'm not familiar with how Twitter works. Does the time stamp vary depending on your time zone? When I click the date stamp it shows that last tweet at 10:12 pm and I live only a few minutes away from Medford. If the 10:12 time is accurate that would seem to contradict the story that she was last seen at friends house in Shirley around 1 am.

Does anyone know what street Sarah lives on? Using the locations of her tweets that night perhaps we can get an idea if the route she was travelling was a route she would normally take home from this friends house.

Does anyone know what street Sarah lives on? Using the locations of her tweets that night perhaps we can get an idea if the route she was travelling was a route she would normally take home from this friends house.

As a friend of Sarah's family, I would hope that no one actually posts this information. Seriously, I don't really understand how that's even okay to ask on a random internet forum... the family is already being swamped with media, don't need any random person reading on the internet to know these kind of details.

Sorry to be so hostile about this. I understand that you all have a community here and that you are trying to help, but at the same time, reading this kind of request--and the many unfounded rumors and conjecture appearing throughout this thread--is very frustrating.

OKAY. If you search deep enough into her twitter friends you can find out who she was with up until 12:30 that night, and who she was driving home that night.. and the one she drove home, it looks as if he is in jail now.. from what i recall this is allowed. if not, please delete!

As a friend of Sarah's family, I would hope that no one actually posts this information. Seriously, I don't really understand how that's even okay to ask on a random internet forum... the family is already being swamped with media, don't need any random person reading on the internet to know these kind of details.

Sorry to be so hostile about this. I understand that you all have a community here and that you are trying to help, but at the same time, reading this kind of request--and the many unfounded rumors and conjecture appearing throughout this thread--is very frustrating.

An address will ONLY be posted here if it has already been reported in the media. These are the rules of this board and everyone sticks to them. So don't worry, we will never divulge anything that is not already in the public domain.

The theories you read in this thread are us sleuthing. They are always only opinions of members and stated as such.

We do not mean to be rude or disrespectful but I understand that it might sometimes appear as such when we speculate.

Anyway, welcome to WS! :seeya: Glad to have you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17