NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, thank you! There's more involved. More who were far more involved than Tillie and Palmer IMO.

I wonder if Palmer will now start singing to get a lighter sentence or plea deal. This could get very interesting.

I have to hand it to you and others who were right. This went much deeper than just Tilly having some Willy :)

Could Tillie have swiped blueprints from her maintenance worker husband and passed those on along with the tools?

Wow. Worked there that long and not that far from retirement. Why would he screw everything up?

Something tells me it wawsn't his first time. This one was just ended so much worse than anyone thought. Did he know they were trying to escape?

I think Palmer's bail was that low because he cares for his ailing wife and is probably not a flight risk.

Anyone know if Vermont is still assisting in the search, or did they go home?

[video=twitter;613902316199133185]https://twitter.com/stacidasilva/status/613902316199133185[/video]

[video=twitter;613902836791963648]https://twitter.com/stacidasilva/status/613902836791963648[/video]

[video=twitter;613903186617876485]https://twitter.com/stacidasilva/status/613903186617876485[/video]

CNN, Don Lemon:

Palmer destroyed the paintings/drawings After he learned that Sweat & Matt escaped

Breaking:

Source tells CNN Palmer gave Matt:

electrical breakers
screwdrivers
wrench

OMG

This is like an old fashioned "Night Gallery" episode.
Whoever got a painting ends up in the slammer.

Im wondering who is going to be next. How many people did Matt have working for him.

Him and Sweat were like
-Hacksaw Blades ? - Tilly - Check
-Catwalk access and Pipe Wrench and Screwdrivers - Palmer - Check
-Getaway Car - Tilly - Check

Who else got paintings and did favors?

This whole debacle is shocking and disappointing to me. I'm not local per se but I have a seasonal place down there ( I say down because I'm up in Canada) and have been going since I was a child. I spend and have spent my summers down there for years- decades really. I am not going down until this whole thing is settled however and it's a darn shame trying to explain to my kids why we can't go to the camp yet this year. I've been making up excuses about work etc... They are too young to be anxious about this kind of stuff. I however am very, and this whole thing has been an eye opener for me. Since I'm not exactly "local, local" maybe somebody who is will chime in.

Let me start by saying that a good chunk of my neighbours down here are CO's or LE. I'd say the majority are. And these are seasonal places for them meaning that they live in Malone, or Plattsburgh, or Altona etc.. And they come down to the cabin on weekends or for summer vacation. Honestly pretty much all of my neighbours here are either LE/CO or are older people from the southern part of the US who have had the camp in their family for generations. Many of the older folk are finding it hard to get up here every summer so there are a lot and I mean a lot of properties for sale around here (Lake Titus, Indian Lake, Mountain View, Chazy, the Upper and Lower Chatauguay lakes etc).
There are so few jobs here that you're really have no other choice but to work in the prisons, in border patrol, State Police or else you work at the Walmart in Malone.
What I have noticed in the past few years and I remarked to my husband last summer how uncomfortable it made me ( he laughed it off as I'm on WS too much) is the increase in methheads in the area. This seems to be becoming a huge problem around here. I remember actually driving up to Malone from our camp in order to get cell service and sitting in the Walmart parking lot and texting my friend how uncomfortable I was feeling and I have never ever felt that way here in the decades that I've been vacationing here. In a way it doesn't surprise me that all these revelations of corruption at Clinton are coming out. I think that despite the beauty and quietness of the area there is a lot of despair here.

He could tell the truth on the hamburger and lied on other questions, right? I think he had to take it or he would look guilty and he just hoped they wouldn't ask the right questions or he gets less charges than if he aided with a prison escape. I don't know. Every "out there" scenario we have come up with and laughed about is coming true it seems. This would make more than a movie - a whole series for years.

No kidding. To heck with just a simple movie. At this point we need an HBO blockbuster series.

"Chaos at Clinton Correctional"

OMG

This is like an old fashioned "Night Gallery" episode.
Whoever got a painting ends up in the slammer.

Im wondering who is going to be next. How many people did Matt have working for him.

Him and Sweat were like
-Hacksaw Blades ? - Tilly - Check
-Catwalk access and Pipe Wrench and Screwdrivers - Palmer - Check
-Getaway Car - Tilly - Check

Who else got paintings and did favors?

BBM LOL! Or like the movie "The Ring". Palmer even tried to BURY the paintings! Unfortunately, if you view an original Sweat painting, your fate is already sealed. You will soon succumb to the charms of Matt, whose wiles transcend gender lines and any preconceived belief systems.

I find it strange that he would destroy paintings. Knowing that there is a community of people who collect that kind of stuff...he could have made some nice money for his retirement at some point.

Is it illegal to have that kind of thing? And if it is, why? They clearly give them supplies in order to produce the paintings. What does the prison think they do with them??

Maybe Matt was secretly painting the prison blueprints? (Prison Break tv show reference)

The guards had to know Matt was painting. It would be difficult to hide the supplies and wet picture.

Is it against rules to paint in prison? For all the other lax rules in that facility, painting would seem to be okay. Or is it because the brushes could be used as weapons?

Palmer buried paintings in Dannemora?

What does that mean, in the facility, in the tunnels?

Could be typo, and he burned some other paintings/drawings, but did it inside the facility.

You don't burn and even bury the paintings unless you are in DEEP

They were saying tonite paintings and Drawings: The drawings--maps, the tunnels, areas outside the facility

This is Sweat's work, the planner. Erik said David Sweat was the artist. I listened again to his interview w/AC. He drew AND painted them>then, he passed them on to Matt.

If Palmer didn't burn and bury>he'd be charged with a lot more this evening IMO

Even I'm shocked if burying them in Dannemora is accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members